UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(03-10-2015 06:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  the forum mascot

Dodgy

I AM THE LIVING WORD OF GWYNNITE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh out load
Do you like Gwyneth Paltrow by any chance ? Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
03-10-2015, 06:47 AM
(03-10-2015 06:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  the forum mascot

Dodgy

I AM THE LIVING WORD OF GWYNNITE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh out load

Sure, but you're still all cuddly and shit and need grooming and need to be taken for walks and everything.

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-10-2015, 06:54 AM
(03-10-2015 06:35 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  I have all the evidence I need.

You have speculation but what actual evidence do you have? Things that are unexplained are just that, unexplained. Settling on an answer that you happen to like may be gratifying but it doesn't mean that you have answers, only that you have stopped asking questions.

Quote:Thats why I won't change my mind dumbass.

Most everybody here is quite willing to change their mind if and when actual verifiable evidence is presented. Your apparent pride in dogmatically asserting that you won't says that you are truly closed to new ideas and new information. That's a shame.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
03-10-2015, 06:59 AM
(03-10-2015 06:54 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:35 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  I have all the evidence I need.

You have speculation but what actual evidence do you have? Things that are unexplained are just that, unexplained. Settling on an answer that you happen to like may be gratifying but it doesn't mean that you have answers, only that you have stopped asking questions.

Quote:Thats why I won't change my mind dumbass.

Most everybody here is quite willing to change their mind if and when actual verifiable evidence is presented. Your apparent pride in dogmatically asserting that you won't says that you are truly closed to new ideas and new information. That's a shame.
Nah ....... She's gone man I'm gonna follow her progress here with interest though, she's like a UXB.
03-10-2015, 07:00 AM
(03-10-2015 06:35 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Seriously? Do you all just repeat yourselves? All you robots must be in sync because it's all the same. And you always take everything so literal. I have all the evidence I need. Thats why I won't change my mind dumbass. Just so you know, the more you all try to sound intelligent the more your making an ass of yourselfs. Jokes on you dudes.

The website is called The Thinking Atheist. Not the Stubborn Atheist, not the Dogmatic Atheist, not the Incredulous Atheist, and certainly not the I'll Never Change My Mind Atheist.

Effective critical thinking requires changing one's mind as new evidence is encountered. As of yet, you haven't presented any new evidence to be considered in this thread. You simply voiced an opinion, got challenged on it (we're freethinkers, challenging each other is what we do; it's fun and helps keep us honest), and you reacted about as well as we've come to expect from people who's identities are heavily invested in beliefs they've never examined critically. We should know, we see them all the time; more often than not they call themselves Christians.

So you can take a step back here, let emotions cool down, and try to re-evaluate the situation. Or you can continue to run on angry and half-cocked, burning bridges and learning nothing.

Ball's in your court. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 07:01 AM
(03-10-2015 06:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:20 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  And here in Texas people like you would get smashed. No mercy. Texas has nothing to do with This except the fact we have one of the largest Space center's in North America. Which I happen to know a few of the people who work and experiment there. But keep coming with the insults. I'm fine over here.

OK. Lemme have a go a addressing a coupla things.

I could tell you hadn't bothered looking at TTA's roolz page just because you posted your second post before waiting for the first one to be approved.

I read your intro and thought to myself "she seems nice."

I nearly sent you a little message I often send to new members who do text-walls, but then I thought, nah, she'll work it out when she looks at how other people do things.

Then I read your second one (the one posted on this thread) and thought, OK, there's a few things we can agree on and few things we can't but no matter, discussion and argument are healthy things if done with a desire to learn.

Coming back to this little show-down (after real life stuff) I was disappointed to see how you reacted to criticism. So here's the thing...

People get to say what they like (pretty much) but it's our house and if you shit on the rug, you get shown the door.

You haven't taken the time to get to know the other house-mates and if you had you'd know that first you aimed your venom at the forum mascot (never a wise move) and that EvoKills was actually surprising gentle with you.

Do you have anything to say in your defense? It might be best that you don't and instead, take some time to cool off and read a few threads to get to know the people (yes, real people) here a bit.

Just sayin'

Wink

Seriously? Lol like I give a fk about your approval. I was insulted first. And what a nice way to greet new comers by calling them nOObs and basicly comparing me to some psycho parnoid lunatic. "tin foil hat stuff? That was the first blow. Then it just progressed after the second post when it wasn't directed toward anyone in general. Just expressing my opinion as you'd say, And of course I'm going to strike back, are you fucking retarded? Let me guess, you were all bullied and best up in school for being a nerd. Well guess what, I was. And I just sat there and took it. I was the weird out cast needy girl that always got made fun of for being the bigger person and following the rules. Never once would I strike back, guess what that got me? I got 2 faced into a situation that wasn't pleasant at all in so many ways. Well I snapped. I defend myself and now I'm the bad guy when in reality , I didn't even do anything but try to join a conversation. I'm not the only one who responded this way, so why was I the only one attacked? Oh I'm the new kid, the next victim to test out. Yeah, well guess what , you've suceeded in severly pissing me the fuck off. And I don't handle getting pissy very well, it's not a nice feeling. It takes a lot to piss me off & a little less when it comes to something I'm well familiar with. I don't appreciate being called stupid or less of an intelligence than anyone, that's #1 disrespect hit in my book. But you people apparently don't understand respect or have any and you sure as hell can't demand it especially from someone that doesn't even know you. I don't give a fk how many people respect you or about your reputation. To me, your all assholes and don't deserve respect, at least not from me. And the only people I don't respect are whores, hateful and crackheaded people. Welcome to the list guys. Swell job. You guys may have been awesome people to chat with but first impression usually sets the mood. I don't give a fk for what you have to say next or how you can break it all down for me like I'm talking without comprehending but your the ones not comprehending. I'm sorry your so angry your God wasn't real that you have to push every unknown possibility away but it's not my fault. I didn't lie about it. I didn't raise you telling lies. I didn't build the churches that preach unreachable happiness and unanswered prayers. Fuck off. I hope you all report me and get me band because this experiment was busted. Thanks for the experience.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 07:10 AM
And I am willing to accept new knowledge, I never said I wasn't but this is different. Prove to me the photos were fake and I'll change my mind. I'm sure I know how to read and understand and most of all see HUDF images.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015 07:26 AM by DLJ.)
(03-10-2015 07:10 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  And I am willing to accept new knowledge, I never said I wasn't but this is different. Prove to me the photos were fake and I'll change my mind. I'm sure I know how to read and understand and most of all see HUDF images.

Ok explain it to me like I'm a novice, I'm listening and lets agree not to dissolve into insults.
03-10-2015, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015 09:07 AM by DLJ.)
(03-10-2015 07:01 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  ...
Seriously? Lol like I give a fk about your approval.

You misconstrue.

By 'approval' I mean that I am the Moderator who approved your first post (which I enjoyed reading, btw) meaning ... I was the one who opened the door and took your coat.

By 'moderator' I mean that I do stuff like doorman, janitor and sometimes bouncer.

Or to put it another way ... I can close the door as easily as I opened it.

My janitor work involves cleaning up the mess some people leave around here.

Are you a mess that I need to clean up?

Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
03-10-2015, 07:25 AM
When I said approval I didnt mean the lost, I ment your opinion and your timeline of thoughts as the post went on. See, none of you understand anything I say how I ment it....

-lost amongst the stars;