UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 07:26 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(03-10-2015 07:01 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OK. Lemme have a go a addressing a coupla things.

I could tell you hadn't bothered looking at TTA's roolz page just because you posted your second post before waiting for the first one to be approved.

I read your intro and thought to myself "she seems nice."

I nearly sent you a little message I often send to new members who do text-walls, but then I thought, nah, she'll work it out when she looks at how other people do things.

Then I read your second one (the one posted on this thread) and thought, OK, there's a few things we can agree on and few things we can't but no matter, discussion and argument are healthy things if done with a desire to learn.

Coming back to this little show-down (after real life stuff) I was disappointed to see how you reacted to criticism. So here's the thing...

People get to say what they like (pretty much) but it's our house and if you shit on the rug, you get shown the door.

You haven't taken the time to get to know the other house-mates and if you had you'd know that first you aimed your venom at the forum mascot (never a wise move) and that EvoKills was actually surprising gentle with you.

Do you have anything to say in your defense? It might be best that you don't and instead, take some time to cool off and read a few threads to get to know the people (yes, real people) here a bit.

Just sayin'

Wink

Seriously? Lol like I give a fk about your approval. I was insulted first. And what a nice way to greet new comers by calling them nOObs and basicly comparing me to some psycho parnoid lunatic. "tin foil hat stuff? That was the first blow. Then it just progressed after the second post when it wasn't directed toward anyone in general. Just expressing my opinion as you'd say, And of course I'm going to strike back, are you fucking retarded? Let me guess, you were all bullied and best up in school for being a nerd. Well guess what, I was. And I just sat there and took it. I was the weird out cast needy girl that always got made fun of for being the bigger person and following the rules. Never once would I strike back, guess what that got me? I got 2 faced into a situation that wasn't pleasant at all in so many ways. Well I snapped. I defend myself and now I'm the bad guy when in reality , I didn't even do anything but try to join a conversation. I'm not the only one who responded this way, so why was I the only one attacked? Oh I'm the new kid, the next victim to test out. Yeah, well guess what , you've suceeded in severly pissing me the fuck off. And I don't handle getting pissy very well, it's not a nice feeling. It takes a lot to piss me off & a little less when it comes to something I'm well familiar with. I don't appreciate being called stupid or less of an intelligence than anyone, that's #1 disrespect hit in my book. But you people apparently don't understand respect or have any and you sure as hell can't demand it especially from someone that doesn't even know you. I don't give a fk how many people respect you or about your reputation. To me, your all assholes and don't deserve respect, at least not from me. And the only people I don't respect are whores, hateful and crackheaded people. Welcome to the list guys. Swell job. You guys may have been awesome people to chat with but first impression usually sets the mood. I don't give a fk for what you have to say next or how you can break it all down for me like I'm talking without comprehending but your the ones not comprehending. I'm sorry your so angry your God wasn't real that you have to push every unknown possibility away but it's not my fault. I didn't lie about it. I didn't raise you telling lies. I didn't build the churches that preach unreachable happiness and unanswered prayers. Fuck off. I hope you all report me and get me band because this experiment was busted. Thanks for the experience.

[Image: firing_squad.jpg]

Go ahead, tell the Super Mod to fuck off again, see how well that works out for you. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 07:29 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/us/exoplanet-discovered/

Here's what's been published to the public. I have a few more links so sit tight. No proof of life forms , but proof of inhabitable planets.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 07:29 AM
(03-10-2015 07:25 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  When I said approval I didnt[sic] mean the lost, I ment[sic] your opinion and your timeline of thoughts as the post went on. See, none of you understand anything I say how I ment[sic] it....

If nobody is getting your meaning, maybe the problem isn't with everyone else's reading comprehension, maybe (just maybe) it's with your prose.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-10-2015, 07:30 AM
This is a thread, not a bar. Seriously...

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 07:30 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/16/americas/p...w-jupiter/

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 07:31 AM
(03-10-2015 07:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 07:25 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  When I said approval I didnt[sic] mean the lost, I ment[sic] your opinion and your timeline of thoughts as the post went on. See, none of you understand anything I say how I ment[sic] it....

If nobody is getting your meaning, maybe the problem isn't with everyone else's reading comprehension, maybe (just maybe) it's with your prose.

I'm sure its not but I'll try to break it down for y'all for now on.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 07:33 AM
(03-10-2015 07:25 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  When I said approval I didnt mean the lost, I ment your opinion and your timeline of thoughts as the post went on. See, none of you understand anything I say how I ment it....

Then, please try again in bite-sized chunks.

We are mere mortals and text-walls don't get the attention they deserve.

Thumbsup

And yes, I can certainly see how the first few responses you got could be quite alarming.

Those who have been here longer understand the difference between gentle teasing and outright vitriol. One finds both here.

You chose to respond with what I took to be anger. You didn't have to.

You are welcome here, whatever opinion you hold. But unsupported assertions will be challenged.

For me, I've had learned a lot from the people here ... especially when my speculations are challenged.

EDIT: I see you are trying again in bite-sized chunks. Thank you.

03-10-2015, 07:40 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/pluto-n...index.html

Some may be slightly off topic but space related

Have a few sources not just this one

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 07:47 AM
(03-10-2015 07:01 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  And what a nice way to greet new comers by calling them nOObs

With regard to this forum you are a n00b. That's not an insult, just a reminder that you haven't taken the time to learn how this community operates.

(03-10-2015 07:10 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Prove to me the photos were fake and I'll change my mind.

Prove to me that the photos are actually alien craft and I'll change mine. Hoaxes, optical illusions, military experiments, balloons, etc are all known to happen making them much more likely assumptions than aliens. I've seen many photos that have not been explained; I haven't seen any evidence that supports a conclusion of alien craft. Aliens-of-the-gaps is no more convincing than god-of-the-gaps.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
03-10-2015, 07:53 AM
(03-10-2015 07:40 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/pluto-n...index.html

Some may be slightly off topic but space related

Have a few sources not just this one

That's totally cool and if you are postulating on the existence of extra terrestrial life being possible / probable I think most here will agree that mathematically its almost a certainty. What this thread is about is the likelihood of alien life forms having visited earth and there is nothing but anecdotal evidence to suggest that it has. We do tease folks on here but we are quite nice really Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post