UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Photos of other planets, not space craft. Please reread if you didn't understand. I said they could be possible considering all the new found and older evidence of other galaxies, solar systems and planets.

The noob thing didn't bother me that bad, the tin foil hat thing did a little to much. Now that I have slowed down, I realized it wasn't directed toward me exactly in that sense... I only got offended because I've delt with people and the tin foil hats and it's not a fun experience. Quiet irriating to be honest. Even if an abduction or encounter happened, tin foil hats would defiantly NOT help in anyway. Lol

-lost amongst the stars;
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 08:01 AM
(03-10-2015 07:53 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Photos of other planets, not space craft. Please reread if you didn't understand. I said they could be possible considering all the new found and older evidence of other galaxies, solar systems and planets.

The noob thing didn't bother me that bad, the tin foil hat thing did a little to much. Now that I have slowed down, I realized it wasn't directed toward me exactly in that sense... I only got offended because I've delt with people and the tin foil hats and it's not a fun experience. Quiet irriating to be honest. Even if an abduction or encounter happened, tin foil hats would defiantly NOT help in anyway. Lol
Maybe we all got a little carried away but we have on this thread had to deal with some seriously crazy shit which is possibly why you got jumped on a bit. Welcome and I hope your time here is really enjoyable.
03-10-2015, 08:03 AM
(03-10-2015 06:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dodgy

I AM THE LIVING WORD OF GWYNNITE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh out load
Do you like Gwyneth Paltrow by any chance ? Tongue

[Image: snoopy_dance_by_abaker524-d5s1imn.gif]

My Gwynnies! Heart

I've got to make a gif of me doing the "Gwynnies happy dance." Fat ol' crazy dude bouncing around all smiles and shit - it's totally absurd. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 08:04 AM
(03-10-2015 07:53 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  The noob thing didn't bother me that bad, the tin foil hat thing did a little to much. Now that I have slowed down, I realized it wasn't directed toward me exactly in that sense... I only got offended because I've delt with people and the tin foil hats and it's not a fun experience. Quiet irriating to be honest. Even if an abduction or encounter happened, tin foil hats would defiantly NOT help in anyway. Lol

It was the "government cover up" part that inspired that comment. Let's not fight no morez. Heart

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 08:05 AM
(03-10-2015 07:53 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 07:40 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/pluto-n...index.html

Some may be slightly off topic but space related

Have a few sources not just this one

That's totally cool and if you are postulating on the existence of extra terrestrial life being possible / probable I think most here will agree that mathematically its almost a certainty. What this thread is about is the likelihood of alien life forms having visited earth and there is nothing but anecdotal evidence to suggest that it has. We do tease folks on here but we are quite nice really Smile

Yes I know, everything has gotten twisted through the arguements. My main point is that it could be possible that it has happened, considering.. I do agree that there's no acceptable evidence , only hear say and videos, which are interesting but not satisfactory. And I do believe the government would cover it up of it happened, but again, no evidence. My fiance did mention something about Some kind of Prove that crashed into earth that was alien like, I'll have to look into it. That was something about it all that I didn't even know. It just makes it hard for me to doubt it considering watching our own race progress the way we are and exploring space with probes and soon planned space crafts. I just hope that if it all turns out to be scientificly proven that it's not during an invasion to come get what's theirs lol. But at least we'd know is how I look at it. Now I'm going to research this space probe thing and I'll post what I find.

And also the government hides a lot from us , I find out new shit almost everyday that gets exposed. I've heard accusations about alien space craft but no hard evidence.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 08:06 AM
It's like them lying about going to the moon. Can't trust the government.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
03-10-2015, 08:08 AM
(03-10-2015 08:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 07:53 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Photos of other planets, not space craft. Please reread if you didn't understand. I said they could be possible considering all the new found and older evidence of other galaxies, solar systems and planets.

Maybe we all got a little carried away but we have on this thread had to deal with some seriously crazy shit which is possibly why you got jumped on a bit. Welcome and I hope your time here is really enjoyable.

I understand. Same for me but in life lol. I'm not this way all the time, only sometimes. My life's a little crazy at the moment so I'm in defense mode.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 08:11 AM
(03-10-2015 07:31 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 07:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If nobody is getting your meaning, maybe the problem isn't with everyone else's reading comprehension, maybe (just maybe) it's with your prose.

I'm sure its not but I'll try to break it down for y'all for now on.

Your lack of introspection and modesty is noted. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-10-2015, 08:12 AM
Hello to lost.amongstthestars ! Big Grin

First a greeting! Smile

So, welcome to the forum and here's to hoping you have a wonderful time about the traps.

Having come in late to your opening posts there's not much I feel I can add/comment about them.

Should you feel like discoursing with my self, perhaps a smaller comment to start the ball rolling?

Much cheers to all.
03-10-2015, 08:15 AM
(03-10-2015 08:08 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 08:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Maybe we all got a little carried away but we have on this thread had to deal with some seriously crazy shit which is possibly why you got jumped on a bit. Welcome and I hope your time here is really enjoyable.

I understand. Same for me but in life lol. I'm not this way all the time, only sometimes. My life's a little crazy at the moment so I'm in defense mode.
Sorry to hear that I know how that feels.When you have got to know folks try posting how you feel in the personal issues and support section people have great compassion here and I have found the advice I got most helpful.