UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(03-10-2015 08:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's like them lying about going to the moon. Can't trust the government.

Now that's not a lie. Lol and when I say they cover stuff up, it's not the crazy shit like the anti-christ and pope flashing illuminati signs type shit, more like Hillary Clinton and the fact that they told everyone Korea launched a nuke into space to test it it get rid of it or whatever they said when in reality they did it to see of it was possible to take out a satilite in orbit with a nuke from Earth. It was their own satilite but still... It was a message to any enemy countries & possibly the space's station And any care pacpages. And thats not a lie. That was broadcasted by NASA. They are just mad we are in space and they aren't. They need to calm down with their angry asses. Lol I'll find the resource on that too.

-lost amongst the stars;
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Facepalm

Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Sorry , my mind races.. Lol. I'm having a hard time finding it but I seen it on NASA and my buddy told me about it... But I'm finding other things on North Korea and Nukes in space but that's off topic so I'm moving on to researching space probe accusations. That's what I was doing orignally. Or we can end this conversation. Yalls call.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 08:45 AM
(03-10-2015 08:43 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Sorry , my mind races.. Lol. I'm having a hard time finding it but I seen it on NASA and my buddy told me about it... But I'm finding other things on North Korea and Nukes in space but that's off topic so I'm moving on to researching space probe accusations. That's what I was doing orignally. Or we can end this conversation. Yalls call.

I suggest you start a new thread about the topic that interests you. This one was a trainwreck a long time ago and needs to die.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Um... might you perhaps, just post something about a single point?

I must admit to finding your stream of consciousness test hard to follow.

So, yourself and I agree that,

A) The universe is really big.

B) There are myriad untold stars and the better we become at looking at them, the more we are learning about both them and the indications of planets surrounding them.

C) That the odds for 'Life' existing on other planets (As well as potentially Moons surrounding the right sized planets) would quite possibly be large.

HOWEVER just the many known problems of getting any where within the realms of space as we know it would seem to negate that anything from some where else is arriving here.

So, perhaps we should begin by talking about the possible 'Hows' of getting about?

There's a really good web site named 'Atomic Rockets' which has loads of interesting things about space, I recommend it.
03-10-2015, 08:54 AM
(03-10-2015 08:49 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um... might you perhaps, just post something about a single point?

I must admit to finding your stream of consciousness test hard to follow.

So, yourself and I agree that,

A) The universe is really big.

B) There are myriad untold stars and the better we become at looking at them, the more we are learning about both them and the indications of planets surrounding them.

C) That the odds for 'Life' existing on other planets (As well as potentially Moons surrounding the right sized planets) would quite possibly be large.

HOWEVER just the many known problems of getting any where within the realms of space as we know it would seem to negate that anything from some where else is arriving here.

So, perhaps we should begin by talking about the possible 'Hows' of getting about?

There's a really good web site named 'Atomic Rockets' which has loads of interesting things about space, I recommend it.

It will a difficult challenge , hopefully it progresses quickly.
Thanks I'll check it out. I start a thread if it's approved if that's how it works. So I'll be leaving. Finally. Bye guys. I'm sure its a relief. Lol

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 08:57 AM
One more thing, imagine what its like inside my head. Its worse for me than for everyone else. Sorry for all the misunderstandings, name calling and insults. Hope things between us can either stay neutral or can get better. Bye

-lost amongst the stars;
[+] 1 user Likes lost.amongstthestars's post
03-10-2015, 08:57 AM
(03-10-2015 08:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 08:43 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Sorry , my mind races.. Lol. I'm having a hard time finding it but I seen it on NASA and my buddy told me about it... But I'm finding other things on North Korea and Nukes in space but that's off topic so I'm moving on to researching space probe accusations. That's what I was doing orignally. Or we can end this conversation. Yalls call.

I suggest you start a new thread about the topic that interests you. This one was a trainwreck a long time ago and needs to die.

That's a good idea and lost amongst stars, do stick around and if its any consolation I fucked up real bad when I first came here but I got past it and found a great group of people, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else Heart
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
03-10-2015, 08:58 AM
(03-10-2015 08:57 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 08:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  I suggest you start a new thread about the topic that interests you. This one was a trainwreck a long time ago and needs to die.

That's a good idea and lost amongst stars, do stick around and if its any consolation I fucked up real bad when I first came here but I got past it and found a great group of people, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else Heart

I'm a little on the soft side so it's hard sometimes. But I'll manage. Thanks for the encouragment. Smile

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 04:34 PM
(03-10-2015 03:56 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  And yet all you can do is point out negatives that are irrelevant to what I just said following in denial and the unwillingness to actually be a real scientist; what do you think NASA is doing now? Looking for extraterrestrials. Why would they do that without any evidence? Oh, I don't know. Maybe they are nOObs and wear tin foil hard and just waste government money to do pointless missions into a unknown, endless black space. Not only are they searching for some where else for our species to relocate when our world is completely distroyed by all of human inventions and experiments to give you the proof you all so desperately desire, but they are hoping to discover the all so "unexsisting" life form that no one believes in because they don't have flat in their face evidence. But don't hate on me, don't laugh at me and think I'm just so nieve and such a nOOb, take it up with NASA, JASA, RSA and the rest of our space explorers and analysers. See how they feel about it. They will state there isn't any given evidence but they is no reason to believe it isn't possible.

It's spelled 'naive'.

NASA is not looking here, or anywhere near here, for extraterrestrials.
The argument is not about the existence of alien life, it's about the evidence for extraterrestrials dropping by for a visit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post