UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(02-11-2015 10:56 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 01:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Not yet explainable =/= Therefore extra terrestrials

Did I say they equate?

Hence the words "interesting," and "I suppose we will find out."

No, you posted a click-baity article quote that was vague and wishy-washy enough to warrant a firm and preemptive slap down of equivocation.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 11:17 PM
So those of you who are voting for Hillary Clinton may find this next bit interesting.

Remember the Laurance Rockefeller UFO Disclosure Initiative? Well Hillary was very much aware of the UFO phenomenon and Rockefeller's initiative, and here is the proof. These are FOIA docs from the OSTP and Clinton Library. Here is a link with hundreds of FOIA docs about the Rockefeller Initiative.

-Paradigmresearchgroup.org/Rockefeller Initiative Documants

The following two letters specifically reference Hillary.

[Image: Letter.jpg]

and another letter here:

[Image: Letter.jpg]

Also remember John Podesta, Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff, Counselor to Obama and currently Chairman of Hillary's campaign. He recently made another interesting Tweet. Here's the story:

Quote:Hillary Clinton presidential campaign chairman John Podesta tweeted his approval of a recent interview with Clinton by Lena Dunham, and in the tweet he encouraged Dunham to ask Clinton about aliens next time.

Dunham’s interview was posted in her new email newsletter called Lenny. It is in collaboration with her colleague Jenni Konner, who co-produces and co-writes the television show Girls with Dunham. The interview with Clinton has nothing to do with aliens, but apparently Podesta wishes it had.

On Tuesday, Podesta tweeted:

“Great interview, @lenadunham. But Lena, ask her about aliens next time!! #TheTruthIsOutThere http://hrc.io/1jusxfk cc: @HillaryClinton”-Openminds.tv
02-11-2015, 11:18 PM
(02-11-2015 11:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 10:56 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Did I say they equate?

Hence the words "interesting," and "I suppose we will find out."

No, you posted a click-baity article quote that was vague and wishy-washy enough to warrant a firm and preemptive slap down of equivocation.

If thats what makes you feel good, ok.Thumbsup
03-11-2015, 10:33 AM
I'm telling you, 9/11 was an inside job by Satan lizard people illuminati androids with shape shifting technology.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
03-11-2015, 10:33 AM
I'm telling you, 9/11 was an inside job by Satan lizard people illuminati androids with shape shifting technology.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
03-11-2015, 11:02 AM
(03-11-2015 10:33 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I'm telling you, 9/11 was an inside job by Satan lizard people illuminati androids with shape shifting technology.

Wrong thread bro only UFO nuts here try next door for 9/11 loonsTongue Thumbsup Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
18-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Photo RE: UFO Disclosure
I saw 5 stationary lights in a zig zag type pattern appear in the sky once. They disappeared then reappeared in a different place in the sky. I couldn't identify them, so yeah, I believe in UFOs.

[Image: ktrk_mystery_lights_120411_wg.jpg]

Pretty much looked like this.
19-11-2015, 12:11 AM
(18-11-2015 06:02 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I saw 5 stationary lights in a zig zag type pattern appear in the sky once. They disappeared then reappeared in a different place in the sky. I couldn't identify them, so yeah, I believe in UFOs.

[Image: ktrk_mystery_lights_120411_wg.jpg]

Pretty much looked like this.

When you say "I believe in UFOs"... so do I - unidentified flying objects, that is. Do you assert that they have an extraterrestrial origin?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-11-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 10:53 AM by Dark Wanderer.)
(19-11-2015 12:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  When you say "I believe in UFOs"... so do I - unidentified flying objects, that is. Do you assert that they have an extraterrestrial origin?

I assert that i have no idea what they were. They were unidentified because I couldn't identify them. Some people have said that they look like flares, but I'm not sure why anyone would be setting off flares over farmland. There is an airbase less than 5 miles away though, but its in the opposite direction of where I saw the flares. As far as me believing in extraterrestrials in general though, I think its highly possible. The universe is a huge place, and I don't think that we're the only lifeforms that exist in it.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
19-11-2015, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 12:59 PM by adey67.)
(19-11-2015 10:50 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 12:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  When you say "I believe in UFOs"... so do I - unidentified flying objects, that is. Do you assert that they have an extraterrestrial origin?

I assert that i have no idea what they were. They were unidentified because I couldn't identify them. Some people have said that they look like flares, but I'm not sure why anyone would be setting off flares over farmland. There is an airbase less than 5 miles away though, but its in the opposite direction of where I saw the flares. As far as me believing in extraterrestrials in general though, I think its highly possible. The universe is a huge place, and I don't think that we're the only lifeforms that exist in it.
I'm given to understand that the existence of life forms elsewhere in the universe is almost a mathematical certainty, the odds of them having the ability to visit us even if they are technologically superior to us is a lot less likely some would say almost woo Ville unlikely given the huge distances involved. If you live near an airbase its most likely flares or reflections regardless of which direction they are facing.