UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 09:07 AM by adey67.)
RE: UFO Disclosure
What a pile of fucking dogshit and woo you've dumped here JonLaugh out load Its nothing more than an unprovable personal experience claim designed to shut down critics by claiming that unless you take it on face value you are some how unenlightened. We see this shit from the religious all the time and this is no different, if your post is not a pile of steaming shitty spam like chain letterish trollish pig faeces then I dont know what is Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
08-12-2015, 05:41 PM
You people do you realize I absolutely do not care a bit about what you have to say right!?!?!

Bottom line: Lets for the sake of argument say that there is utterly no evidence whatsoever for the existence of UFO's or Extra-Terrestrials. If the government came up to you and said that they do not exist, from what I have gathered here many of you would totally believe the government hook line and sinker. Really, you seriously are going to tell me with a straight face that you believe the government!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If this is the case you are an absolute complete fool!!!!!! If this bothers you, fine let it bother you!
You can sit there and say I am incredulous ad infinitum, just remember two things:
1) It adds absolutely NOTHING and means absolutely NOTHING except denial on your part!!
2) Saying I'm incredulous changes absolutely NOTHING!!

If this displeases you, I could care less. I find it funny that you get so upset at such things. Have fun with that and have an absolutely wonderful day!!Thumbsup
08-12-2015, 05:43 PM
(08-12-2015 05:41 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  You people do you realize I absolutely do not care a bit about what you have to say right!?!?!

Why would you think the feeling is not mutual?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Former FAA Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations branch John Callahan recounts his experience with a UFO. He also had high level meetings with the CIA where they confiscated some of his evidence and swore him to secrecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WTid3O0VE
08-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Admiral of the Fleet and Chief of the Defense Staff, Admiral Lord-Hill Norton of the Royal Navy gives his view of the UFO phenomenon with regards specifically to the Bentwaters case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_itwvRo9k
08-12-2015, 05:55 PM
(08-12-2015 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 05:41 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  You people do you realize I absolutely do not care a bit about what you have to say right!?!?!

Why would you think the feeling is not mutual?

That's nice.

It makes sense for me to be on this thread, but if you don't like what I have to say or if you are not particularly fond of this subject matter, than why are you here???

Bye.Thumbsup
08-12-2015, 06:21 PM
(08-12-2015 05:55 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why would you think the feeling is not mutual?

That's nice.

It makes sense for me to be on this thread, but if you don't like what I have to say or if you are not particularly fond of this subject matter, than why are you here???

Bye.Thumbsup

To ridicule you. I thought that was clear.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-12-2015, 06:51 PM
(08-12-2015 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why would you think the feeling is not mutual?

That's nice.

Bye.Thumbsup

Bye.

Chase

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
08-12-2015, 10:59 PM

That's nice.

Bye.Thumbsup

To make sure that others, if not you, appreciate that you're an idiot Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-12-2015, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 04:16 AM by adey67.)
If you post steaming piles of pigshit about channeling aliens you are going to get called out on it that's the nature of this forum and by the tone of your response it's very obvious that you do care what folks are saying.

Are there alien life forms elsewhere in the universe ? Yes almost mathematically a certainty. Are there UFOs ? Yes people have seen unidentified phenomena neither of these facts adds up to little green men visiting us and of course we don't believe everything our respective governments tell us. All governments have secrets and make obfuscations usually to protect national security or cover up mistakes and or illegal behaviour.

None of this proves alien visitations or makes it remotely likely. You are acting like a child in the playground who on hitting another kid is surprised and indignant when he gets hit back !

If you don't like being ridiculed and from your previous post its clear you don't and that you are majorly butt hurt, don't post stupid shit from psychic nutters called Joan about channeling aliens, especially not on a forum like this !
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post