UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Crap, "Unidentified" means just that. Inserting little green men is as much a bullshit gap answer as any god claim. Same with crap with "NDE" "Near" does not mean beyond and coming back AFTER death or that there is an afterlife. Conspiracy crap is just that, crap. UFOs are the same garbage as crop circles, JFK conspiracies and 9/11 conspiracies.

While it is reasonable to say that the building materials that make life possible here, are everywhere in the universe, any life out there is going to have the same issues with travel, speed, distance, and even if more advanced would also have problems with QM. I don't even buy si fi crap. My take on any potential life is that it is stuck relatively locally to where we might find it. But I do not buy si fi little green men bullshit.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 05:54 AM
(08-12-2015 05:41 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  You people do you realize I absolutely do not care a bit about what you have to say right!?!?!

Bottom line: Lets for the sake of argument say that there is utterly no evidence whatsoever for the existence of UFO's or Extra-Terrestrials. If the government came up to you and said that they do not exist, from what I have gathered here many of you would totally believe the government hook line and sinker. Really, you seriously are going to tell me with a straight face that you believe the government!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If this is the case you are an absolute complete fool!!!!!! If this bothers you, fine let it bother you!
You can sit there and say I am incredulous ad infinitum, just remember two things:
1) It adds absolutely NOTHING and means absolutely NOTHING except denial on your part!!
2) Saying I'm incredulous changes absolutely NOTHING!!

If this displeases you, I could care less. I find it funny that you get so upset at such things. Have fun with that and have an absolutely wonderful day!!Thumbsup

Okay, first of all, I would thank you to cease your abusive relationship with exclamation and question marks. That is not an okay thing.

Secondly, if 'The Government' came up to me and told me there were no aliens, my reaction would absolutely be total disbelief.
... followed by asking myself what my meds are doing to me to make my hallucinate the entire Australian Government telling me about the lack of aliens.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-12-2015, 07:18 AM
(08-12-2015 05:41 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  You people do you realize I absolutely do not care a bit about what you have to say right!?!?!

Bottom line: Lets for the sake of argument say that there is utterly no evidence whatsoever for the existence of UFO's or Extra-Terrestrials. If the government came up to you and said that they do not exist, from what I have gathered here many of you would totally believe the government hook line and sinker. Really, you seriously are going to tell me with a straight face that you believe the government!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If this is the case you are an absolute complete fool!!!!!! If this bothers you, fine let it bother you!
You can sit there and say I am incredulous ad infinitum, just remember two things:
1) It adds absolutely NOTHING and means absolutely NOTHING except denial on your part!!

If this displeases you, I could care less. I find it funny that you get so upset at such things. Have fun with that and have an absolutely wonderful day!!Thumbsup

Considering that a forum is a place for discussion, your telling us you don't care what we say is a tacit admission that you are a troll.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-12-2015, 07:35 AM
(09-12-2015 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Considering that a forum is a place for discussion, your telling us you don't care what we say is a tacit admission that you are a troll.
Could be. Given the spammy post about channeling aliens and the child like rant to criticism probably a 14 year old kid in his moms basement thinking he's a bad ass. So trolling is a definite possibility.
09-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Sweet noodly appendage. I had no idea this thread could get even fucking dumber than when ol' Free was in it.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
09-12-2015, 12:46 PM
(09-12-2015 12:04 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sweet noodly appendage. I had no idea this thread could get even fucking dumber than when ol' Free was in it.

The way this thread keeps resurrecting, though, is almost enough to make me believe in Jesus.

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
09-12-2015, 12:55 PM
(09-12-2015 12:46 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 12:04 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sweet noodly appendage. I had no idea this thread could get even fucking dumber than when ol' Free was in it.

The way this thread keeps resurrecting, though, is almost enough to make me believe in Jesus.

Big Grin

Alien Jesus?

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-12-2015, 01:06 PM

So you do care. Since you say you could care less... ..
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
09-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Hey guys just wanted to stop by and say hello!

Hope you're enjoying this thread as much as I am. The information I am posting is getting to the right people, (I know this for a fact) for the rest of you that want to continue to ignore and deny the evidence, its been fun manipulating your emotions, its so easy!!
If this displeases you, please feel free to go somewhere else, I don't have time for people that ignore and deny what is right in front of them!

Hope its been as good for you as it has for me, maybe we can do it again another day!!

Cheers
09-12-2015, 01:11 PM
(09-12-2015 12:46 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Big Grin

Jesus, you outer space alien, please fucking shut down the thread! We'll believe in you then!

I just had a great idea. Jesus should be an admin on this forum, an atheist admin. Then when bastards come past Jesus can strike them down Smile It would be good.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.