UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(09-12-2015 01:11 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 12:46 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  The way this thread keeps resurrecting, though, is almost enough to make me believe in Jesus.

Big Grin

Jesus, you outer space alien, please fucking shut down the thread! We'll believe in you then!

I just had a great idea. Jesus should be an admin on this forum, an atheist admin. Then when bastards come past Jesus can strike them down Smile It would be good.

It's all fun and games until you get probed by Alien Jesus.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-12-2015, 01:25 PM
(09-12-2015 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  [Considering that a forum is a place for discussion, your telling us you don't care what we say is a tacit admission that you are a troll.

Skeptics ended the debate the second they became intellectually dishonest and continued to deny and ignore evidence as evidence.

By continually denying and ignoring the evidence you yourselves have become mindless trolls!! So if I bare the resemblece of a troll, oh well, you are more than welcome to leave.

Oh and as always, I hope you have wonderful day!!
09-12-2015, 01:29 PM
(09-12-2015 01:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 01:11 PM)morondog Wrote:  Jesus, you outer space alien, please fucking shut down the thread! We'll believe in you then!

I just had a great idea. Jesus should be an admin on this forum, an atheist admin. Then when bastards come past Jesus can strike them down Smile It would be good.

It's all fun and games until you get probed by Alien Jesus.

Probed by Jesus? Sounds fun.

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=22800909]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-12-2015, 01:31 PM
(09-12-2015 01:09 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Hey guys just wanted to stop by and say hello!

Hope you're enjoying this thread as much as I am. The information I am posting is getting to the right people, (I know this for a fact) for the rest of you that want to continue to ignore and deny the evidence, its been fun manipulating your emotions, its so easy!!
If this displeases you, please feel free to go somewhere else, I don't have time for people that ignore and deny what is right in front of them!

Hope its been as good for you as it has for me, maybe we can do it again another day!!

Cheers

Stop jacking off in public you moron.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-12-2015, 01:56 PM
(09-12-2015 01:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 01:09 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Hey guys just wanted to stop by and say hello!

Hope you're enjoying this thread as much as I am. The information I am posting is getting to the right people, (I know this for a fact) for the rest of you that want to continue to ignore and deny the evidence, its been fun manipulating your emotions, its so easy!!
If this displeases you, please feel free to go somewhere else, I don't have time for people that ignore and deny what is right in front of them!

Hope its been as good for you as it has for me, maybe we can do it again another day!!

Cheers

Stop jacking off in public you moron.

Quote: JonMJ33 Wrote:
for the rest of you that want to continue to ignore and deny the evidence, its been fun manipulating your emotions, its so easy!!

I agree, it's great fun to watch a paranoid nut case such as yourself post claims and try to pass it off as evidence and then get all pissy about it. Laugh out load Kiss

It's put me in such a fun mood I'm a'gonna post my favorite smiley icon.
Girl_nails

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-12-2015, 02:31 PM
(09-12-2015 01:25 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Skeptics ended the debate the second they became intellectually dishonest and continued to deny and ignore evidence as evidence.

Skeptics typically understand that anecdotes are not reliable evidence.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
09-12-2015, 02:42 PM
(09-12-2015 02:31 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 01:25 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Skeptics ended the debate the second they became intellectually dishonest and continued to deny and ignore evidence as evidence.

Skeptics typically understand that anecdotes are not reliable evidence.

No, we're all intellectually dishonest "bandwagon bastards" on a bandwagon, desperately trying to pretend that these glorious dickheads are stupid, when in reality they are vewwy vewwy clevar Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-12-2015, 04:54 PM
(09-12-2015 01:25 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  [Considering that a forum is a place for discussion, your telling us you don't care what we say is a tacit admission that you are a troll.

Skeptics ended the debate the second they became intellectually dishonest and continued to deny and ignore evidence as evidence.

What evidence? You have not presented any evidence. Drinking Beverage

Quote:By continually denying and ignoring the evidence you yourselves have become mindless trolls!! So if I bare the resemblece of a troll, oh well, you are more than welcome to leave.

What evidence? You have not presented any evidence. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-12-2015, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 05:04 PM by adey67.)

Cheers

No it isn't you are not giving info or influencing anyone you are a fucking troll and so full of shit your second name should be sewer you ain't fooling anyone kid, grow up and stop being such a wanker.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-12-2015, 06:16 PM
(09-12-2015 01:09 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  ... its been fun manipulating your emotions, its so easy!!

If by emotion you mean uncontrollable mirth then yes. And I thank you for it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post