UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(09-12-2015 01:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 01:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's all fun and games until you get probed by Alien Jesus.

Probed by Jesus? Sounds fun.

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=22800909]

Wait, you have two of these? Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 07:07 PM
(09-12-2015 06:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 01:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Probed by Jesus? Sounds fun.

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=22800909]

Wait, you have two of these? Laugh out load

Laugh out load It was worthy of the Laugh at Religion thread too. Thumbsup

But noooooooo. I don't have a Jesus dildo. What kind of girl do you think I am anyway! Geesh! Angry I might, just might have a Buddha dildo though. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-12-2015, 07:21 PM
(09-12-2015 07:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Wait, you have two of these? Laugh out load

Laugh out load It was worthy of the Laugh at Religion thread too. Thumbsup

But noooooooo. I don't have a Jesus dildo. What kind of girl do you think I am anyway! Geesh! Angry I might, just might have a Buddha dildo though. Laugh out load
Good job its not an Islamic dildo.....right at the crucial moment ..... Kaboom !
09-12-2015, 08:08 PM
UFO Disclosure
Why do people always insist that the "right people" are getting the message? Do they really think that we believe them that they get inundated with messages but cause The Truth is there?

They funny. Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
04-01-2016, 12:33 AM
"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has said that if she is elected, she will 'get to the bottom' of questions over what the government knows about UFOs and aliens.

She made the promise when speaking with Daymond Steer of The Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire. She had previously interviewed with the same reporter in 2007.

When asked if she would support UFO disclosure group efforts, she enthusiastically said 'yes'....

He (John Podesta) has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out,' Hillary Clinton said. 'One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Earth.html
04-01-2016, 01:18 AM
Laugh out load

Laughat

No.

Okay, why should reporters have to go to a Presidential nominate.. or even a President?

Why aren't they going to people like, oh I don't know...... ASTRONOMERS!

Folks who's entire profession it is to look out into space!

Why don't the folks into the conspiracies ever point there fingers at the Astronomers who must be in on the big "Sekrit"... Since they're the ones NOT SEEING craft coming into the solar system... Or, y'know, sitting in orbit. Or even them hanging around the orbits of other planets in the solar system, since the hypothesis is that the Aliens want to (For some reason) hide from us.

Or people who are good at compiling data entries and collating radar traffic?

Heck, you can probably Google "Radar flight profiles" and get information, look for anything 'Anomalous' and then start asking questions/showing some sort of 'Proof'.

*Sighs*

Yay for the rocket launch and landing. Clap
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
04-01-2016, 05:35 AM
(04-01-2016 01:18 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Laugh out load

Laughat

No.

Okay, why should reporters have to go to a Presidential nominate.. or even a President?

Why aren't they going to people like, oh I don't know...... ASTRONOMERS!

Folks who's entire profession it is to look out into space!

Why don't the folks into the conspiracies ever point there fingers at the Astronomers who must be in on the big "Sekrit"... Since they're the ones NOT SEEING craft coming into the solar system... Or, y'know, sitting in orbit. Or even them hanging around the orbits of other planets in the solar system, since the hypothesis is that the Aliens want to (For some reason) hide from us.

Or people who are good at compiling data entries and collating radar traffic?

Heck, you can probably Google "Radar flight profiles" and get information, look for anything 'Anomalous' and then start asking questions/showing some sort of 'Proof'.

*Sighs*

Yay for the rocket launch and landing. Clap

Yeah but don't you know them aliens they're sneaky buggers they have a cloak of invisibilityTongue Laugh out load
04-01-2016, 06:03 AM
(04-01-2016 05:35 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yeah but don't you know them aliens they're sneaky buggers they have a cloak of invisibilityTongue Laugh out load

Yup, they're hiding under that cloak along with Yahwey and Harry Potter. Big Grin

The site "Atomic Rockets" (While it isn't the be all and end all) has a really good write up about why "There is no stealth in space."

I'm pretty sure Neil Degrass Tyson has given a good talk on how good our Astronomers actually are at looking at huge amounts of sky and the stuff they notice up there.

Cheers.
04-01-2016, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 08:15 AM by adey67.)
(04-01-2016 06:03 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 05:35 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yeah but don't you know them aliens they're sneaky buggers they have a cloak of invisibilityTongue Laugh out load

Yup, they're hiding under that cloak along with Yahwey and Harry Potter. Big Grin

The site "Atomic Rockets" (While it isn't the be all and end all) has a really good write up about why "There is no stealth in space."

I'm pretty sure Neil Degrass Tyson has given a good talk on how good our Astronomers actually are at looking at huge amounts of sky and the stuff they notice up there.

Cheers.
Well it kinda proves that Jon is well, not to put to fine a point on it a deluded turkeyBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
08-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello there, glad to see everyone is still interested.

Andrew Danzinger former pilot for President Obama has seen a UFO. He states that at the time, he and the captain saw it start out as a white disc and then changed to a giant red ball. He also states that most pilots believe in UFO'S!! Here is the New York Daily News article:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/gues...-1.2177099

Here is a Fox News interview:

https://youtu.be/AmMQSBGW7K0