UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2016, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 02:53 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
RE: UFO Disclosure
(04-01-2016 12:33 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  "Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has said that if she is elected, she will 'get to the bottom' of questions over what the government knows about UFOs and aliens.

She made the promise when speaking with Daymond Steer of The Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire. She had previously interviewed with the same reporter in 2007.

When asked if she would support UFO disclosure group efforts, she enthusiastically said 'yes'....

He (John Podesta) has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out,' Hillary Clinton said. 'One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Earth.html

Firstly, she was joking. Secondly, even if it were true that she was serious, no one would allow her to reveal any information about that, so the promise would be completely meaningless.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 04:48 PM
"If the Government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than anything else" Steven Hawking

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
08-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Well if its on fox news it must be true Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
08-01-2016, 10:40 PM
(08-01-2016 01:57 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Hello there, glad to see everyone is still interested.

Andrew Danzinger former pilot for President Obama has seen a UFO. He states that at the time, he and the captain saw it start out as a white disc and then changed to a giant red ball. He also states that most pilots believe in UFO'S!! Here is the New York Daily News article:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/gues...-1.2177099

Here is a Fox News interview:

https://youtu.be/AmMQSBGW7K0

Personal anecdotes? Nobody fucking cares...

[Image: plural-anecdote_med.jpeg]

Remember what the U stands for. Unidentified.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-01-2016, 11:55 PM
(08-01-2016 01:57 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Hello there, glad to see everyone is still interested.

Andrew Danzinger former pilot for President Obama has seen a UFO. He states that at the time, he and the captain saw it start out as a white disc and then changed to a giant red ball. He also states that most pilots believe in UFO'S!! Here is the New York Daily News article:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/gues...-1.2177099

Here is a Fox News interview:

https://youtu.be/AmMQSBGW7K0

So... as EvolutionKills posts, anecdotes (While interesting stories) are nothing special.

How about engaging with all the other points raised, such as information gathered from Astronomers. Or putting forward a hypothetical about the how of such things actually getting here?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
09-01-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 04:29 AM by adey67.)
Actually I'm not that interested Jon, I post here mainly as a counter to the batshit crazy that you post in the hope that the young and/or impressionable don't get sucked into it, and also you and your buddy psik make excellent chew toys Big Grin .
Its very telling that the only threads and the only posts you make that I can find relate to one conspiracy theory or another, you're using TTA as a platform for your David Icke level lizard loving woo.
[+] 7 users Like adey67's post
10-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Oh, good. This thread is still alive. I was worried that things might have gotten saner in my absence.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
25-01-2016, 07:50 PM
The CIA just released some "X-Files" of their own. I personally believe this could be more soft incremental disclosure, especially considering what Grant Cameron from PresidentialUFO.com has to say:
Quote:Now, as Obama is leaving office, and one of his main advisers is an open proponent for UFO disclosure we have articles coming out from the CIA on "flying saucer" investigation and "X-files"???? Not bad for an agency that is not involved or interested...

and

The CIA has not released anything on its website about UFO since 1997 when Clinton's CIA Director James Woolsey ordered a review of the CIA's role in UFO investigations. This new development of posting positive UFO articles in my opinion is an action approved by President Barack Obama.-whitehouseufo.blogspot.com

Yes I realize you don't care about opinions.

Here are the links to the recently released CIA files.

Quote:The CIA declassified hundreds of documents in 1978 detailing the Agency’s investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). The documents date primarily from the late 1940s and 1950s.

To help navigate the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection, we’ve decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting. Below you will find five documents we think X-Files character Agent Fox Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity. We also pulled five documents we think his skeptical partner, Agent Dana Scully, could use to prove there is a scientific explanation for UFO sightings.

The truth is out there; click on the links to find it.-CIA.gov

Quote:Although BLUE BOOK, like previous investigative projects on the topic, did not rule out the possibility of extraterrestrial phenomena, their research and investigations focused primarily on national security implications, especially possible Soviet technological advancements.-CIA.gov

Sure this is no smoking gun, and the language used on both web pages seems to at times suggest or at least be open to the possibility of the extraterrestrial hypothesis and at other times not so much. However I think this is a very telling development with perhaps more to come. It seems as if they want the reader to come to their own conclusions as opposed to coming out and just saying that UFOs or ETs do not exist, which is an interesting approach considering the agencies past behavior concerning these matters.

So anyways, I think this is incremental disclosure, and of course you probably think this is all ridiculous which is fine.

Oh I almost forgot, how do you know that Hillary was joking?

Did she tell you or are you speculating based off of your preconceived ideas? No need for hostility, just a thought.

As for the NBC pilot interview, sure I get it you don't like taking the word of others for something this serious. You are welcome to conclude as you wish, I personally find it a compelling piece of evidence especially when you add it to all the other evidence. Things begin to add up and simply denying and ignoring is not good enough for me anymore.

Thank you for your time.
25-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Facepalm
25-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Popcorn

So... about the Astronomers keeping all the sekrits.

How's the information about all those investigations going, then?

Popcorn
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post