UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 08:07 AM by Free.)
RE: UFO Disclosure
(09-09-2015 09:54 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 05:58 PM)Free Wrote:  The only thing I am trying to prove is the quality of the possibility.

For sure, the eyewitness testimony in this cannot conclusively prove that it was an alien controlled spacecraft, but what it does, at least for me, is bring the slider of credibility up a few notches.

Are you really serious??????????????? Let's look at the testimony: A lot of complete nutters claiming they've seen little green men does not "bring the slider of possibility up a few notches." It just demonstrates that there are nutters out there.

A few reliable people have seen some lights, which, in every case, upon investigation, have been shown to have been perfectly normal earthly events.

(09-09-2015 06:07 PM)Free Wrote:  Conventional wisdom.

We cannot speak as to the technology of an alien race from the perspective of humanity. Our knowledge of physics may absolutely pale in comparison for all we know...

The above demonstrates a complete and utter lack of comprehension regarding the limits and boundaries of knowledge. Traveling "faster than light" is not a technological problem. Modern physics does not know everything, but advocates of the "possibility" of FTL travel are under the delusion that modern physics knows nothing. Physicists know that their theories are incomplete, and they know which areas need work. But there are things we do know, and which are incontrovertible, unless you are a complete nutter.

Monty Python expressed it best in the famous Galaxy Song, when they said that the speed of light is the fastest speed there is. Let me repeat: The speed of light is the fastest speed there is. There is no such thing as "faster than light." The phrase "faster than light" is as meaningless as the phrase "three divided by zero." Grammatically, it seems to mean something, but it has no meaning, because there is no such thing as division by zero and there is no such thing as "faster than light."

Period.

It's in the math. But of course, nutters generally dismiss math as uninteresting.

This does not mean it's impossible for aliens to visit Earth. It just means it's less likely for them to visit than it would be for an honest man to be elected to the presidency of the United States, which is effectively zero.

When you add that to the fact that reliable witnesses have seen nothing but lights, which have later been explained in every single case, and everyone claiming to have seen more than lights in the sky is a bat-shit crazy nut job or a lying publicity seeker (also exposed in every single case) the clear conclusion is that we have not been visited by space aliens and we never will be.

Sadly, a lot of people believe that if enough unreliable and dishonest witnesses come forward, there's a likelihood they're right. As if zero times a million equals one-half. It doesn't. It still equals zero.

Since it's obvious you think we are speaking about little green men, when we are not, then any reply to this will be a waste of time.

Either focus on what is actually being said without the annoying attempt at ridicule, or your posts will be disregarded. I have no patience for your bullshit.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 08:12 AM
(10-09-2015 07:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 07:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Facepalm
Forget UFOs and little green men can anyone explain to me how this guy is still here when on the face of it at least, others have been removed for what appears to be less ? Consider

Shocking

Don't question the Starkocracy, man. You could be next!

Thanks I'll remember that I sure don't want to a visit from mr banhammer
10-09-2015, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 08:42 AM by Free.)
(10-09-2015 04:01 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  When is the last time you heard generals, colonels, majors, captains, intelligence officers, astronauts, cosmonauts, politicians, hundreds of pilots, hundreds of police officers, government officials, scientists, an FAA division chief, and tens of thousands of people over the course of 60 plus years claim the reality of leprechauns?

It does not take a genius to see that something real is going on in our skies!

Something real could possibly be going on in our skies.

One of the contentions I have with many who evaluate this topic is the lack of insight they actually have. Let me give you an example:

"Aliens could not travel here from another star system because the distance is too far."

Aside from using conventional wisdom here, the claim above makes too many assumptions without considering alternatives.

1. Intelligent "alien" life may not be alien to earth at all. I prefer to call them "intelligent non human life." If they exist, they could be right from earth, for all we know.

2. Speculatively, they are nomads. They have no base planet. This is not star trek, people.

3. We do not yet know everything about our own solar system as to whether or not life exists on other planets here, or on a planets' moon.

When you study this subject for as long as I have, you learn of these other possibilities, and that is clearly what is missing from those here who "think they know" what they are talking about.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
10-09-2015, 08:47 AM
(10-09-2015 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 02:23 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  You are equating some political scandal with an enormous global cover up that has taken place for over 60 years!

You really need to think bigger here!

Facepalm Another conspiracy nut. How did you attain this special knowledge pray tell?
It began with Roswell. Major Jesse Marcel who was one of the first on the scene in Roswell and is the one in the famous picture holding a piece of a downed weather balloon later on in life came out with what he really knew about the incident. You can hear him speak about it here:

Also look into the Lawrence Rockefeller UFO Disclosure Initiative during Clinton's presidency.
Here is an informative link:
-The Rockefeller Initiative

Also consider John Podesta's remarks. John Podesta, by the way, was Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff, Obama's counselor, and is currently Hillary Clinton's Chairmen of her presidential campaign.
-Obama aide John Podesta says ‘biggest failure’ was not securing the disclosure of UFO files

I'm no genius, but I am pretty sure anyone can see that something is definitely being withheld.
10-09-2015, 08:51 AM
(10-09-2015 04:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Woo Ville

Why?
10-09-2015, 08:52 AM
Eyewitness is unreliable. Get back to me when there is solid evidence.

Do I think there are extraterrestrials? Sure. Do I think they are flying around probing people from trailer parks? No.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-09-2015, 08:57 AM
(10-09-2015 08:52 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Eyewitness is unreliable. Get back to me when there is solid evidence.

Do I think there are extraterrestrials? Sure. Do I think they are flying around probing people from trailer parks? No.

You see the position I have is not a "Yes" or "No."

It's merely about possibilities, not conclusiveness.

And I certainly think trailer park trash will allow themselves to be anal probed by anybody, including aliens.

Big Grin

10-09-2015, 09:04 AM
(10-09-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 08:52 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Eyewitness is unreliable. Get back to me when there is solid evidence.

You see the position I have is not a "Yes" or "No."

And I certainly think trailer park trash will allow themselves to be anal probed by anybody, including aliens.

:D

It's possible I'm a magical pink unicorn too. Its a possibility right? But I doubt you'd believe me without proof. I doubt you would even consider it to be true.

It's important to have an open mind, but something about keeping your brain from falling out. :P
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-09-2015, 09:16 AM
It's a light in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. It's ... creatures from another galaxy??? Ya know, in the 16th century it was witches or dragons Rolleyes Some unexplained light in the sky is *just a fucking unexplained light in the sky*. Unless you get further information, why would it suddenly be logical that it was an alien spaceship?

Ooooh, I heard it doesn't show up on radar!!!11!! And the FAA denies seeing it!!!!111!!!!!!! Yup, must be a government cover up of ALIENS. Not maybe airforce manouevers or a spy plane, or a weather balloon. I mean, weather balloons? Pffft. No self respecting government spokesman should come up with such a pathetic lie, right? They're definitely not any other unexplained or unusual earth-bound phenomenon either 'cos y'know, they're just not. So that leaves aliens.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-09-2015, 09:17 AM
(10-09-2015 09:04 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  You see the position I have is not a "Yes" or "No."

Big Grin

It's possible I'm a magical pink unicorn too. Its a possibility right? But I doubt you'd believe me without proof. I doubt you would even consider it to be true.

It's important to have an open mind, but something about keeping your brain from falling out. Tongue

Yes but you see, the unique thing about us humans is our ability to distinguish as to what has entered into the realm of ridiculousness from what is capable of entering the realm of reason.

We can reason that it is ridiculous to think you might be a pink unicorn.

It is not ridiculous to to reason that non human intelligent life could possibly exist. If it was unreasonable, then we need explanations as to why such esteemed scientists such as Stephen Hawking and thousands of others are actively supporting the search for non human intelligent life.

They search because we have reason to believe.