UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Once I had a UFO encounter that haunted me for years. I believe many posts ago I described this in detail somewhere on the forum. After the encounter sometime passed and I became besties with a forensic officer who worked closely with a tactical unit who utilized drones. The officer gave me a grande tour of the unit and I discover the very things I came in contact with years ago, and since they had developed even more amazing and spectacular technologies. Replace 'aliens' with 'military', but remain ever fearful. Shy Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like LadyJane's post
29-02-2016, 08:04 PM
(26-01-2016 12:29 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Once I had a UFO encounter that haunted me for years. I believe many posts ago I described this in detail somewhere on the forum. After the encounter sometime passed and I became besties with a forensic officer who worked closely with a tactical unit who utilized drones. The officer gave me a grande tour of the unit and I discover the very things I came in contact with years ago, and since they had developed even more amazing and spectacular technologies. Replace 'aliens' with 'military', but remain ever fearful. Shy Drinking Beverage

I definitely agree that the military is responsible for some of the UFO related phenomenon, but by no means all. When looking at the early years of ufology you find many of the same type of reports found today. While modern technology is a good explanation for some things in these modern times, this same type of technology is unlikely to have existed in the 30's 40's 50's etc.

Yes it is true that within ufology the so called MILAB or military abductions are a part of the covert black budget world, however "experiencers" and high level witnesses attest to the extra terrestrial hypothesis as the precursor to the MILAB programs.
[+] 1 user Likes JonMJ33's post
29-02-2016, 08:13 PM
(29-02-2016 08:04 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  When looking at the early years of ufology you find many of the same type of reports found today. While modern technology is a good explanation for some things in these modern times, this same type of technology is unlikely to have existed in the 30's 40's 50's etc.

Human imagination, however...

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
29-02-2016, 08:26 PM
It is often said that in order to find the truth of an issue just "follow the money."

Consider Catherine Austin Fitts:

Quote:Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing. Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.-Wikipedia

Fitts brings to light how the financing of such projects takes place by showing how the Black Budget world literally siphons money from the rest of the world and how any budget or fiscal responsibility is absolutely impossible to achieve with this enormous black hole of information and finances where everything seems to go in but nothing comes out. She informs the listener of how trillions and trillions of dollars have gone missing over the years and how her own organization, HUD, had been utilized as a money making scheme for the Black Budget world.

Here is her presentation titled:

"The Black Budget: What Does It Mean to US Federal Budget, the Economy and You?
Are financial fraud and market manipulations actually mechanisms for financing the black budget and centralized governance necessitated by high-tech secrecy?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0mimIp8mr8
29-02-2016, 08:38 PM
...And?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
29-02-2016, 09:26 PM
(29-02-2016 08:38 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  ...And?

FOLLOW THE MONEY MAN!!!

Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-02-2016, 09:36 PM
And what?

Watch the video.

If you have, then good. Enjoy!

If not, then watch it and your question will be answered.
01-03-2016, 12:08 AM
(29-02-2016 09:36 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  And what?

Watch the video.

If you have, then good. Enjoy!

If not, then watch it and your question will be answered.

Just believe!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Hillary's campaign chief is pushing UFO Disclosure again!!

So Hillary was joking, right?

Quote:"It wasn't an offhand remark. Podesta has encouraged journalists to ask his candidate about UFOs, and a few have done so. Mrs. Clinton told a New Hampshire newspaper that she intends to get to the bottom of the UFO mystery, thinks it is possible the planet may have been visited and would consider creating a task force to investigate Nevada's Area 51 military base. The base became a center of UFO attention more than 25 years ago because of reports that aired on KLAS-TV.

CNN characterized Mrs. Clinton's remarks as jokes, but Podesta makes it clear that he and his candidate are serious.

“I think I've convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered,” he said. “More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people who are in public life, who are serious about this, being ridiculed.”-lasvegasnow.com
04-03-2016, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 12:31 AM by JonMJ33.)
Astronaut Gordon Cooper speaks about his experiences regarding UFO's.

The following two year investigative report by the Washington Post is very telling of how secrecy and compartmentalization works.

Quote:Beyond redundancy, secrecy within the intelligence world hampers effectiveness in other ways, say defense and intelligence officers. For the Defense Department, the root of this problem goes back to an ultra-secret group of programs for which access is extremely limited and monitored by specially trained security officers.
These are called Special Access Programs - or SAPs - and the Pentagon's list of code names for them runs 300 pages. The intelligence community has hundreds more of its own, and those hundreds have thousands of sub-programs with their own limits on the number of people authorized to know anything about them. All this means that very few people have a complete sense of what's going on.

"There's only one entity in the entire universe that has visibility on all SAPs - that's God," said James R. Clapper, undersecretary of defense for intelligence and the Obama administration's nominee to be the next director of national intelligence.

Such secrecy can undermine the normal chain of command when senior officials use it to cut out rivals or when subordinates are ordered to keep secrets from their commanders.

One military officer involved in one such program said he was ordered to sign a document prohibiting him from disclosing it to his four-star commander, with whom he worked closely every day, because the commander was not authorized to know about it. Another senior defense official recalls the day he tried to find out about a program in his budget, only to be rebuffed by a peer. "What do you mean you can't tell me? I pay for the program," he recalled saying in a heated exchange.A Hidden World Growing Beyond Control