UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 09:51 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Once again, eye witness testimony is one of the absolute worst forms of evidence. So much so in fact, that it is entirely dismissed in science, and with good reason. Our ability to misremember our mispercerptions, combined with things like motivated reasoning, makes human beings very unreliable.

You still haven't learned much, have you Jon?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-07-2016, 09:16 AM
(07-07-2016 09:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once again, eye witness testimony is one of the absolute worst forms of evidence. So much so in fact, that it is entirely dismissed in science, and with good reason. Our ability to misremember our mispercerptions, combined with things like motivated reasoning, makes human beings very unreliable.

Imagine if in the legal system, the only thing the prosecution had to do was bring up one or more witnesses that said they saw the defendant commit the crime in question, and that was enough for a conviction.
No need for any physical evidence right? I mean, if someone saw him do it, he must have done it...

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
08-07-2016, 09:47 AM
(08-07-2016 09:16 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 09:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once again, eye witness testimony is one of the absolute worst forms of evidence. So much so in fact, that it is entirely dismissed in science, and with good reason. Our ability to misremember our mispercerptions, combined with things like motivated reasoning, makes human beings very unreliable.

Imagine if in the legal system, the only thing the prosecution had to do was bring up one or more witnesses that said they saw the defendant commit the crime in question, and that was enough for a conviction.
No need for any physical evidence right? I mean, if someone saw him do it, he must have done it...
Sadly Jon isn't capable of understanding that because he is emotionally invested in the conspiracy. To Jon the conspiracy is everything it is the reason the beginning the middle and the end it fires him inspires him and is the master of his reasoning.
08-07-2016, 10:45 AM
(08-07-2016 09:16 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  

We've seen that already, here in the United States even.

History calls them the Salem Witch Trials.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-07-2016, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 01:41 AM by DLJ.)
(04-03-2016 08:58 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Astronaut Gordon Cooper speaks about his experiences regarding UFO's.

“If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than they do at anything else.” - Stephen Hawking

Unidentified Flying Object (dose not) = Alien Space craft

Colonel Cooper was probable in his late 60's early 70's during the time of this interview. He died in 2004 at 77. When he saw his UFO it was in 1957 when he was 30. Many of the clams he made in the passed he had no evidence of. Like the his clam that hi-rease photos were taken to Project Blue Book. It was simply an assumption.

Also that gap of 40ish years gave him time (most likely not intentionally) to elaborate of adjust the events that accrued.

He may have been unaware of government projects that where in development. He would have been flying in military airspace.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
15-07-2016, 07:49 PM
I was wondering why this thread had 181 pages.

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is 181 pages of pure bullshit? Personally I don't know if life exists anywhere else, but what I do know is that there is no real good evidence for it, and no real good evidence that any aliens ever visited earth.

So how the fuck can you have "UFO Disclosure" when you have no good evidence of it? What the fuck is there to disclose?

181 pages of crap that leaves nothing proven whatsoever.
15-07-2016, 09:41 PM
(15-07-2016 07:49 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  I was wondering why this thread had 181 pages.

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is 181 pages of pure bullshit? Personally I don't know if life exists anywhere else, but what I do know is that there is no real good evidence for it, and no real good evidence that any aliens ever visited earth.

So how the fuck can you have "UFO Disclosure" when you have no good evidence of it? What the fuck is there to disclose?

That is rather the point, yes.

It just happens that the forum has a handful of members who are determined not to accept this.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
15-07-2016, 10:31 PM
(15-07-2016 09:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 07:49 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  I was wondering why this thread had 181 pages.

It just happens that the forum has a handful of members who are determined not to accept this.

sounds like all the threads about god that we have.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
16-07-2016, 08:59 AM
(15-07-2016 09:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

I actually spent 3 hours reading this crap.

There is no physical evidence, that is for sure. That is really the only thing that can actually prove anything, but since none exists, then nothing can be proven.

The anecdotal evidence in regards to the airport thing is, at best, interesting. Sure, if you can get a dozen people experienced in identifying aircraft to agree that they seen a aircraft they couldn't identify and that it's performance was far beyond anything they know of, then that gives their stories some added credibility, but at the end of the day it proves nothing.

The government documents are all real as I have checked them out on multiple sources, but even with those it still doesn't prove anything about aliens.

The best this thread could ever hope for is that perhaps all the evidence regarding the subject of UFOs can collectively warrant further investigation by some kind of government agency in modern times, something similar to that Blue Book thing back in the 60s.

But as it stands, we still don't know anything with any degree of certainty at all.

No proof.
[+] 1 user Likes GoingUp's post
16-07-2016, 12:32 PM
(16-07-2016 08:59 AM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 09:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  That is rather the point, yes.

I actually spent 3 hours reading this crap.

There is no physical evidence, that is for sure. That is really the only thing that can actually prove anything, but since none exists, then nothing can be proven.

The anecdotal evidence in regards to the airport thing is, at best, interesting. Sure, if you can get a dozen people experienced in identifying aircraft to agree that they seen a aircraft they couldn't identify and that it's performance was far beyond anything they know of, then that gives their stories some added credibility, but at the end of the day it proves nothing.

The government documents are all real as I have checked them out on multiple sources, but even with those it still doesn't prove anything about aliens.

The best this thread could ever hope for is that perhaps all the evidence regarding the subject of UFOs can collectively warrant further investigation by some kind of government agency in modern times, something similar to that Blue Book thing back in the 60s.

But as it stands, we still don't know anything with any degree of certainty at all.

No proof.

Gasp

Buh Buh G-up?!

What about the all the personal witnesses? What about all the books and literature written about them? What about all the religions that have come from aliens?

Scientonlogy, Raëlism, Nuwaubian Nation and numerous others. Are you saying that these all could have just been made up? Fabricated from what; a lie? Or based on misinformation?

I don't think thousands of people would be fooled from like that and dedicate so much of their lives, money, and time on a idea that didn't have bearing or proof. I mean what do you expect a body *Ha* some sort of deminstartion that aliens exsit? Shouldn't people's words and beliefs be enough to show that it is true?

Next you're going to tell me that Zoltan didn't turn on the hypernoic-cronator that started the universe.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post