UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(08-09-2015 11:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  I guess my first question would be: If there are recovered crashed alien spacecraft, why are they being hidden?

There are a lot of reasons one might want to control this information. For starters these craft are obviously not using petroleum. Take a look at our current geopolitical environment, it is saturated in oil oil oil. Our entire global structure has to do with oil, including the petro-dollar. There are some that have billions or even trillions on the line if this other technology were to be allowed to be released to the public. Not to mention the amount of energy involved with these craft would be immense, and would you trust the people with this kind of energy? They don't even really trust us with guns.

There are religious implications to consider. How will religions and their followers react?
Of course the Vatican is getting their ducks in a row, check these out:
-Vatican Scientist Thinks Aliens May Exist -- But Not An Alien Jesus
-Pope Francis talks about Aliens,Says He Would Welcome Martians to Receive Baptism

There are national security concerns involved in all of this, and if anyone has done even a small amount of research into the national security state apparatus, they would know with certainty that there is no way in hell that any agency would allow this kind of technology out.

There is the cover up itself. The government would have to come to the public and explain why they lied to us for all these decades.

Consider the so called "Brookings report" from the think tank Brookings Institute.
Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia:
Quote:While not specifically recommending a cover-up of evidence of extraterrestrial life, the report does suggest that contact with intelligent extraterrestrial life (or strong evidence of its reality) could have a disruptive effect on human societies. Moreover, it does mention the possibility that leadership might wish to withhold evidence of extraterrestrial life from the public under some conditions.

There are lots of reasons, I'm sure you could think of some as well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2015, 12:24 AM
(08-09-2015 11:53 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 10:43 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  I am wondering what peoples opinions are with respect to the UFO phenomenon?

The various explanations put forth for them, whether they involve secret government aircraft designs or alien visitation, are bunk.

Why are they bunk?
09-09-2015, 12:26 AM
(08-09-2015 11:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Is the video trying to trick us into thinking this was actually a government hearing? If so don't you think that is a little underhanded?
The video is not trying to trick anyone. It is what it is, a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that took place over a 5 day period. Whats difficult to understand about that?
09-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Personally I have never seen a "UFO", in this case meaning alien spacecraft. I have seen the growth of the aviation industry though. I am amazed at the rapid advances made over a short period by humanity.

When Thomas Sopwith during the final days of his career at Hawker's, he was asked "Is there anything that stands out in the aviation industry you never expected to see?" He answered "When I saw the Hawker Harrier fly backwards, I thought I'd seen everything."

This was a man who helped design the Sopwith Camel of WWI, worked on Hawker aircraft during WWII and went on to work on the Harrier. An aircraft designed on the drawing board before computers and is still in service to this day!

People often seem unable to credit humanity with all its greatness. People built pyramids, nah, therefore aliens.

So far lately in the US we have the F22 and F35. 5th generation fighter jets. Sukchoi in Russia along with Mikoyan-Gurevich are building astounding new aircraft. Many as yet not presented to the general public.

At this point, until shown proof of alien ships, I will trust in human designs. The flying saucer was already tried but was too unstable. The flying wing is only now in full service as the stealth bomber with the USAF, many years after the Horten's first designed it.

I remain unconvinced. But open to evidence.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-09-2015, 12:27 AM
(09-09-2015 12:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 11:24 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Fair enough.

And what of actual craft, such as the classic saucer type or triangle or cigar type craft?

If I may paraphrase Neil deGrassse Tyson; 'aliens that build flying saucers are stupid aliens.'

Prove it.
09-09-2015, 12:34 AM
(09-09-2015 12:27 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Prove it.

No this is your job. When you make an assertion, such as "Aliens exist", it is then up to you to prove that assertion.

Are you simply advertising a movie featuring alien conspiracy theorists, or are you in fact telling us aliens exist?

If the latter, you have to prove it. If the former, thanks for letting us know about the film.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-09-2015, 12:42 AM
(09-09-2015 12:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Personally I have never seen a "UFO", in this case meaning alien spacecraft. I have seen the growth of the aviation industry though. I am amazed at the rapid advances made over a short period by humanity.

When Thomas Sopwith during the final days of his career at Hawker's, he was asked "Is there anything that stands out in the aviation industry you never expected to see?" He answered "When I saw the Hawker Harrier fly backwards, I thought I'd seen everything."

This was a man who helped design the Sopwith Camel of WWI, worked on Hawker aircraft during WWII and went on to work on the Harrier. An aircraft designed on the drawing board before computers and is still in service to this day!

People often seem unable to credit humanity with all its greatness. People built pyramids, nah, therefore aliens.

So far lately in the US we have the F22 and F35. 5th generation fighter jets. Sukchoi in Russia along with Mikoyan-Gurevich are building astounding new aircraft. Many as yet not presented to the general public.

At this point, until shown proof of alien ships, I will trust in human designs. The flying saucer was already tried but was too unstable. The flying wing is only now in full service as the stealth bomber with the USAF, many years after the Horten's first designed it.

I remain unconvinced. But open to evidence.

At least you are open. I will say that I definitely believe that some of these UFO's are of human design. Black budget projects definitely have the funding thats for sure, with $50 billion a year and thats just what is reported publicly.

Speaking of evidence, here's an excerpt about the Tehran 1976 UFO incident from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency's report along with historian Richard Dolan's -Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously.

Quote:An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon: a) the object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations … and viewpoints. b) the credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force general, qualified air crews, and experienced radar operators). c) visual sightings were confirmed by radar. d) similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft. e) there were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e. loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object). f) an inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs.
09-09-2015, 12:42 AM
(09-09-2015 12:24 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Why are they bunk?

Because they are invariably baseless speculation.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
09-09-2015, 01:00 AM
(09-09-2015 12:42 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
Quote:An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon: a) the object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations … and viewpoints. b) the credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force general, qualified air crews, and experienced radar operators). c) visual sightings were confirmed by radar. d) similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft. e) there were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e. loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object). f) an inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs.

While this quote is interesting, it does not mention aliens. Just unidentified aircraft. And the fact personnel suffered night blindness from the light only means they were unable to see clearly.

As for the maneuverability, don't forget Sopwith and his harrier in reverse. That was over 40 years ago. Nor the Sukhoi 27 and 35 Cobra maneuver.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-09-2015, 01:14 AM
(09-09-2015 12:21 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 11:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  I guess my first question would be: If there are recovered crashed alien spacecraft, why are they being hidden?

There are a lot of reasons one might want to control this information. For starters these craft are obviously not using petroleum. Take a look at our current geopolitical environment, it is saturated in oil oil oil. Our entire global structure has to do with oil, including the petro-dollar. There are some that have billions or even trillions on the line if this other technology were to be allowed to be released to the public. Not to mention the amount of energy involved with these craft would be immense, and would you trust the people with this kind of energy? They don't even really trust us with guns.

There are religious implications to consider. How will religions and their followers react?
Of course the Vatican is getting their ducks in a row, check these out:
-Vatican Scientist Thinks Aliens May Exist -- But Not An Alien Jesus
-Pope Francis talks about Aliens,Says He Would Welcome Martians to Receive Baptism

There are national security concerns involved in all of this, and if anyone has done even a small amount of research into the national security state apparatus, they would know with certainty that there is no way in hell that any agency would allow this kind of technology out.

There is the cover up itself. The government would have to come to the public and explain why they lied to us for all these decades.

Consider the so called "Brookings report" from the think tank Brookings Institute.
Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia:
Quote:While not specifically recommending a cover-up of evidence of extraterrestrial life, the report does suggest that contact with intelligent extraterrestrial life (or strong evidence of its reality) could have a disruptive effect on human societies. Moreover, it does mention the possibility that leadership might wish to withhold evidence of extraterrestrial life from the public under some conditions.

There are lots of reasons, I'm sure you could think of some as well.

So, if the things run on some kind of alternate alien energy source what's the problem? If it was something we have on Earth we would be using it by now, if not, we can't get it anyway so that point is moot.

The religious folks will get used to the idea that their books are wrong, they're doing it now anyway.

Technology changes all the time, no biggie.

I hardly think there would be a huge revolt against the government if we found out they were lying to us again.