UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(10-09-2015 12:10 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Sorry Free but 'Only you can seek the truth'?

Really?

Only me? Not sure what you mean.

I'm sure everybody wants the truth.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 12:22 PM
(10-09-2015 12:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 12:06 PM)Free Wrote:  Again, if you care to take up the hobby of investigating this issue, you will find all that evidence. My words alone will not convince you; only you can come to a proper evaluation of the issue by investigating it yourself.

Personally, despite what you see me write here, I am extremely sceptical about almost al videos, pictures, and testimonials submitted in the internet age.

I have studied the history of UFO reports which date back hundreds of years. I have examined yet to be debunked photos from as far back as 70+ years ago. I have personally witnessed UFOs close up with other witnesses present.

My experience and experiences are the very reason why I hold to my position of a very good possibility. I cannot give you this experience or experiences.

Only you can do that.

I'm assuming you are an atheist yes?

Christan use these same arguments.

"I'm a very skeptical christian but..."

"I've studied reports of miracles that are really old that haven't been debunked"

"I have personal experiences with god"

Would that be enough to convince you god is real?

Of course not. It doesn't change just because the subject matter changes.

You can't just say "I don't understand it so aliens" just like you can't god.

The difference between all that you posted above and what I am saying is that we have reason to believe in the possible existence of non human intelligent life.

We have no reason to believe in religious claims that defy nature. None. A man cannot fly up into the clouds, can he? Can he raise someone from the dead after 3 days by touching them?

The possible existence of non human intelligent life does not defy nature at all. To me, such life is merely just another animal existing in the universe just like we do.

I see no problems with this position at all, and see no comparison to any religious claims.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
10-09-2015, 12:23 PM
At work.

(10-09-2015 12:18 PM)Free Wrote:  Only me? Not sure what you mean.

Am posting my incredulouity at your comment.

HOWEVER!

I know my post rate sucks but if you want a pleasant chat about the subject, we can set up another 'Comfy corner' if you want? Smile
10-09-2015, 12:24 PM
(10-09-2015 12:22 PM)Free Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 12:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm assuming you are an atheist yes?

"I've studied reports of miracles that are really old that haven't been debunked"

The difference between all that you posted above and what I am saying is that we have reason to believe in the possible existence of non human intelligent life.

We have no reason to believe in religious claims that defy nature. None. A man cannot fly up into the clouds, can he? Can he raise someone from the dead after 3 days by touching them?

The possible existence of non human intelligent life does not defy nature at all. To me, such life is merely just another animal existing in the universe just like we do.

I see no problems with this position at all, and see no comparison to any religious claims.

You keep changing what you are defending. We aren't discussing if alien life exists, we are discussing if it's visiting us here.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-09-2015, 12:26 PM
(10-09-2015 12:23 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(10-09-2015 12:18 PM)Free Wrote:  Only me? Not sure what you mean.

Am posting my incredulouity at your comment.

HOWEVER!

I know my post rate sucks but if you want a pleasant chat about the subject, we can set up another 'Comfy corner' if you want? Smile

That would be a good idea. I will look at it as an interview, and be able to express myself to just your questions instead of wasting my time with some (not all) ridiculous posters on this thread.

10-09-2015, 12:27 PM
(10-09-2015 12:22 PM)Free Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 12:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm assuming you are an atheist yes?

So all of a sudden we go from aliens definitely likely to have visited earth to there is likely alien life somewhere in the universe. Facepalm
10-09-2015, 12:28 PM
(10-09-2015 12:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 12:22 PM)Free Wrote:  The difference between all that you posted above and what I am saying is that we have reason to believe in the possible existence of non human intelligent life.

You keep changing what you are defending. We aren't discussing if alien life exists, we are discussing if it's visiting us here.

Actually, i am replying directly to your statements. You are comparing my position to a theist, and i am demonstrating that there can be no comparison.

10-09-2015, 12:28 PM
(10-09-2015 12:27 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 12:22 PM)Free Wrote:  The difference between all that you posted above and what I am saying is that we have reason to believe in the possible existence of non human intelligent life.

So all of a sudden we go from aliens definitely likely to have visited earth to there is likely alien life somewhere in the universe. Facepalm

Two different discussions.

Pay attention.

10-09-2015, 12:30 PM
There is just as much of the same kind of "evidence" for flying saucers visiting us as there is for god. Neither holds up
10-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(10-09-2015 12:17 PM)Free Wrote:  Yep, a guy who posts under the nickname "Credulity Kills."

That is not official documentation, nor can we confirm his claims.

It's a credible explanation. Tongue

Above Top Secret is a good place for all that kind of stuff. Wink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user