UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(09-09-2015 12:26 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  The video is not trying to trick anyone. It is what it is, a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that took place over a 5 day period. Whats difficult to understand about that?

I understand exactly what it is. What I don't completely understand is their motivation to mimic a hearing conducted by the government. Right now to me it looks like they are trying to convince less intelligent viewers that this hearing is conducted by people who have some actual authority.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
09-09-2015, 01:35 AM
(08-09-2015 11:24 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Fair enough.

And what of actual craft, such as the classic saucer type or triangle or cigar type craft?

I have seen a triangle shaped UFO. Lights in each corner with a larger light at the center. It had a large blue flame emanating from it but not opposite of its direction of travel like a rocket or a jet on after burners. Instead the flame emanated from the craft in the direction it traveled. It was very strange.

It was probably just a plane and the flame really wasn't a flame but rather a bright light on the nose of craft shining through some clouds. But who knows, maybe it was aliens.
09-09-2015, 02:02 AM
You ask us what we think: I think it's crap.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-09-2015, 04:45 AM
Remember what the U in UFO stands for. Sure, there are plenty of unidentified phenomena out there, but that doesn't mean you can logically make the leap from 'unidentified' to 'that's totally a fucking alien spaceship' without losing all credibility; Apollo 14 astronaut or not. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-09-2015, 05:22 AM
(09-09-2015 04:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember what the U in UFO stands for. Sure, there are plenty of unidentified phenomena out there, but that doesn't mean you can logically make the leap from 'unidentified' to 'that's totally a fucking alien spaceship' without losing all credibility; Apollo 14 astronaut or not. Drinking Beverage

He's been... astronaughty Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-09-2015, 05:28 AM
Hey, OP, I hope you weren't looking for a serious discussion here. Tongue

(09-09-2015 05:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 04:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember what the U in UFO stands for. Sure, there are plenty of unidentified phenomena out there, but that doesn't mean you can logically make the leap from 'unidentified' to 'that's totally a fucking alien spaceship' without losing all credibility; Apollo 14 astronaut or not. Drinking Beverage

He's been... astronaughty Tongue

[Image: Pf9mHvL.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-09-2015, 05:31 AM
(09-09-2015 05:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, OP, I hope you weren't looking for a serious discussion here. Tongue

(09-09-2015 05:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  He's been... astronaughty Tongue

[Image: Pf9mHvL.jpg]

[Image: 1288323624121.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-09-2015, 05:33 AM
(09-09-2015 01:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As for the maneuverability, don't forget Sopwith and his harrier in reverse. That was over 40 years ago. Nor the Sukhoi 27 and 35 Cobra maneuver.

I developed and built a R/C airplane over 20 years ago. It was a straight delta configuration with a conventional (tractor) fuselage.

I used a high performance engine with tuned pipe - and kept the weight to an absolute minimum. (30 inch wingspan - 29 inch length - under 3 lbs fueled up)

The wing was a special construction of carbon fiber tubing laced with 200 lbs test kevlar kite string. The wing was flat plate lift (one thickness) at only .189 inch.

Due to the extreme thinness of the wing, the plane was capable of vectored thrust maneuvers that would kill a pilot from the G load --- including a REAL "cobra" --- that is - a 180 degree direction reversal, then a countering direction reversal. The Sukoi only does a "half cobra" - as it's only just a bit over 90 degrees.

It took quite a bit of practice - but I could do full cobras one after the other.

It was also capable of a unique maneuver dubbed "the cyclone" -- a nose up maneuver that allowed the plane to do a full stalling turn - where the inside wing moved in less than a one foot circle. It looked like it was caught in a cyclone....

Top speed was quite impressive too --- you had to put the elevons into low rate or it'd be hyper sensitive. We once got it on hi-speed tape doing consecutive rolls -- playback showed the rate at 18 rolls a second -- it was just a blur.....

The pilot is always the limiting factor.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-09-2015, 06:26 AM

This.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
09-09-2015, 06:39 AM
I used to be all into this stuff, but once I backed away from the positive reaffirmation and looked at everything with a critical eye, the disclosure agenda fell apart.

I also agree that this video's presentation is misleading.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post