RE: UFO Disclosure
Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
11-09-2015, 09:17 AM
(11-09-2015 08:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I take exception to your exception! Evil_monster

So do I? Whaddaya have to say about all this Jennybee?

Blink I think you need glasses Shocking

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-09-2015, 09:17 AM
(11-09-2015 08:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I take exception to your exception! Evil_monster

I catch your exception and display an error message

The only way to get through Free's argument is the liberal use of "On Error Resume Next"

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
11-09-2015, 09:24 AM
(11-09-2015 08:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I thought the F4 Phantom turned like a truck leastways that's how a pilot in Vietnam described it in this book I read once.

There's an actual google search result for f-4 drives like a truck. Whoda thunk? Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-09-2015, 09:25 AM
(11-09-2015 09:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  I catch your exception and display an error message

The only way to get through Free's argument is the liberal use of "On Error Resume Next"

My assumption is that he's just too close to the subject matter for objectivity. Undecided

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-09-2015, 09:31 AM
(11-09-2015 09:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  So do I? Whaddaya have to say about all this Jennybee?

Blink I think you need glasses Shocking

No, I actually want to know why she did not put a gun in the F4 when she designed it???

Either that, or this thread has become so idiotic I have totally lost interest. The only one who Free thinks has anything, is Free. So there is no point taking this seriously. or rather taking part at all.

It is another 9/11 type thread. And poor Free is coming across like Pixie. There is a certain curiosity, where one want to, but knows one shouldn't look. Macabre or bizzare, are words that describe it.

I am gonna leave it like I left 9/11. Tata, toodles. Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-09-2015, 10:22 AM
(11-09-2015 09:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I thought the F4 Phantom turned like a truck leastways that's how a pilot in Vietnam described it in this book I read once.

There's an actual google search result for f-4 drives like a truck. Whoda thunk? Big Grin

Glad to see I wasn't completely mistaken like you say whoda thunk it.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-09-2015, 10:24 AM
(11-09-2015 09:31 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 09:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  Blink I think you need glasses Shocking

No, I actually want to know why she did not put a gun in the F4 when she designed it???

Either that, or this thread has become so idiotic I have totally lost interest. The only one who Free thinks has anything, is Free. So there is no point taking this seriously. or rather taking part at all.

It is another 9/11 type thread. And poor Free is coming across like Pixie. There is a certain curiosity, where one want to, but knows one shouldn't look. Macabre or bizzare, are words that describe it.

I am gonna leave it like I left 9/11. Tata, toodles. Tongue
I wanna see this what thread Is this?
11-09-2015, 10:40 AM
(11-09-2015 09:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 09:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  The only way to get through Free's argument is the liberal use of "On Error Resume Next"

My assumption is that he's just too close to the subject matter for objectivity. Undecided

He seems a nice enough fellow, a touch intimidating to us relative newcomers but not a tinfoil hatter I don't think. I don't agree with him and I'm surprised to see an atheist act in this manner I just find him a little confusing, one post says aliens have visited or are very likely to have visited then another says alien life is a possibility first I thought it was me getting things wrong but I'm sure now that this is the case. I probably should have stood up for myself a bit more but having messed up on tta once before I am reluctant to make any further mistakes and thus err on the side of caution. I have no ill will towards him though.
11-09-2015, 10:46 AM
(11-09-2015 10:40 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 09:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  My assumption is that he's just too close to the subject matter for objectivity. Undecided

He seems a nice enough fellow, a touch intimidating to us relative newcomers but not a tinfoil hatter I don't think. I don't agree with him and I'm surprised to see an atheist act in this manner I just find him a little confusing, one post says aliens have visited or are very likely to have visited then another says alien life is a possibility first I thought it was me getting things wrong but I'm sure now that this is the case. I probably should have stood up for myself a bit more but having messed up on tta once before I am reluctant to make any further mistakes and thus err on the side of caution. I have no ill will towards him though.

As an informal academic he has a lot of time and effort invested in his viewpoints, and thus comes across as "thorny" on a few issues.

Uh- and now I hafta go find out where you messed up. Big Grin

living word