UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2015, 12:05 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(12-09-2015 11:45 AM)Free Wrote:  And guess what? I don't give a shit if you like it or not.

Big Grin

Ah yes, because somehow *I* give a shit about your opinion Rolleyes You remain unconvincing, and every "I R SO SMRT" reply that you give only reinforces that. Good luck playing among your delusions. Imagine when those aliens really *do* come down to Earth, won't that feeling of being *right* just be the Best. Thing. Ever. ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 12:52 PM
(12-09-2015 10:43 AM)Free Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 09:17 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This thread, just like the last one on this idiocy, amuses me because even though both times the people arguing for alias visitation were so adamant, so full of conviction, that their view was scientifically sound, rational, and evidence based........still knew enough to post it in the pseudo-science and conspiracy section of the forum. Not the science section. Not the world news section. Not any other section of the forum. Right to the bullshit science and crazy asshole story time section of the forum.

It made me chuckle last time and it makes me chuckle this time.

It's rightfully placed because the section also encourages threads involving Skepticism.

The UFO situation definitely belongs in the Skepticism category.
It belongs in the bin actually however this section is for Skeptics of silly bullshit, not defending from skepticism silly bullshit. It's not a soap box for anyone's pet crazy.

To every rational person here the "situation" belongs fully and completely in the pseudo-science and conspiracy theories section which has been demonstrated to you in two different threads now by the complete and total lack of support for your position by people who are NOT emotionally invested in the outcome.

I'm not gonna get into this with you again, I'm on vacation, but I'm slightly annoyed when I see you repeating several lines of defense that were soundly rebutted months ago.

Look though Free I like you so I ain't trying to be rude when I say that when you see threads on this subject you should just walk away. Not cause your right or wrong but because you always end up, invariably, acting like a baligerant cunt and you make more enimies here than you make converts.
You are allowed to have, and to express, your opinion even if it's that your lack of support is due to a forum wide conspiracy among the members or that we are are "going to far with are Skepticism" like last time, or because their not "experts" like you or whatever. You know your not gonna get any support from the rational skeptics here so unless you're actively LOOKING for a fight why even post. You do yourself no favors at all and it just sours your time here.

*shrug*

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
12-09-2015, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 01:42 PM by Free.)
(12-09-2015 12:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 10:43 AM)Free Wrote:  It's rightfully placed because the section also encourages threads involving Skepticism.

The UFO situation definitely belongs in the Skepticism category.
It belongs in the bin actually however this section is for Skeptics of silly bullshit, not defending from skepticism silly bullshit. It's not a soap box for anyone's pet crazy.

To every rational person here the "situation" belongs fully and completely in the pseudo-science and conspiracy theories section which has been demonstrated to you in two different threads now by the complete and total lack of support for your position by people who are NOT emotionally invested in the outcome.

I'm not gonna get into this with you again, I'm on vacation, but I'm slightly annoyed when I see you repeating several lines of defense that were soundly rebutted months ago.

Nothing was rebutted several months ago, ever. You have demonstrated a propensity to point towards the Bandwagon Fallacy as if it is some kind of evidence that you were right, by constantly listing how many "likes" you get in your posts, or rep points. Your arguments all centred on Fallacy of Ridicule, but you never actually rebutted a fucking thing. Ever.

So if you want to continue living under the delusion that your- or anyone elses- use of fallaciousness has rebutted anything, it's your life.

But that kind of tactic does not elude me, and I have no problem pointing it out.

Using logical fallacies and faulty reasoning does not make a rebuttal.

And I am not on the forum to get a pile of likes and rep points, unlike some posters around here, who jump on the Bandwagon and toe the community line out of fear of attacks of their personage.

I am who I am, and if you don't like that, or who I am, I have no fucking concerns about it at all.

Smile

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
12-09-2015, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 02:02 PM by adey67.)
I'm very sorry for this whole thread, call me simplistic but I think it makes atheists look like dicks in the eyes of theists.
Weeping
12-09-2015, 02:22 PM
(12-09-2015 01:57 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm very sorry for this whole thread, call me simplistic but I think it makes atheists look like dicks in the eyes of theists.
Weeping

So?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-09-2015, 02:26 PM
(12-09-2015 02:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 01:57 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm very sorry for this whole thread, call me simplistic but I think it makes atheists look like dicks in the eyes of theists.
Weeping

So?

He's just concerned that you look like a dick.

His concerns are justified.

Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
12-09-2015, 02:31 PM
(12-09-2015 02:26 PM)Free Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 02:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  So?

Big Grin
I should probably just leave Hobo
12-09-2015, 02:33 PM

Big Grin

The complete lack of self awareness in this post is hilarious.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
12-09-2015, 02:42 PM

Big Grin

I do declare that I am grossly insulted Rolleyes ETA: I'd be *more* insulted if you weren't so bleedin' *obvious* and inept.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-09-2015, 02:46 PM
(12-09-2015 02:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The complete lack of self awareness in this post is hilarious.

> implying that Free has ever been self-aware regarding any of the idiocy he's posted

bruh

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner