UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(12-09-2015 09:13 PM)Free Wrote:  You may not realize this, but your entire argument above has virtually eliminated the object as being any kind of man-made aircraft.

Go look at what you posted again. You won't believe what you, yourself, are saying.

Popcorn

No Free, I Do realize my comments eliminate almost any man made object.

(Though, pushing things, there is one man mad object I could point at which would match the performance of said object Tongue )

What you keep IGNORING is that the description doesn't match ANYTHING even within reality.

It doesn't match a plane, or a blimp, or a balloon, or a Zeppelin or a rocket.

It's description doesn't even match REALITY.

So, please explain how a blunt spheroid does NOT make transonic shock waves as it accelerates at ridonculous speeds? Or even surface heating?

See how your posting is leaving people feeling as if you're raving about Harry Potter?

Your account leaves out MAJOR, known problems that SHOULD have occurred and did not.

When these problems are brought up? Your response is effectively "Oh, it's space wizards"... and you leave it at that.

You seem to deliberately STOP asking questions when points are raised. This is a bad thing to do and you should feel bad.

So, going over things again. Twelve people saw a spheroid floating (Not hovering?) over a building. Said spheroid thence zipped upwards.

So, what's the actual human acuity of seeing things at a distance? I remember reading Major Yeager's auto biography and he noted that having excellent distance vision was what helped made an ace back in the days before radar.

So, one... maybe two kilometers? Anything beyond that and the object in question is INVISIBLE to the observers. So, magically saying it went onto orbit is... stupid. It could quite easily have just been ballistic and still been out of site, out of mind.

The account is not believable because it does not match reality.

All you're doing is waiving your hands and quoting 'Space wizards'.

Popcorn
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-09-2015, 09:36 PM
(12-09-2015 09:04 AM)Free Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 04:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  You continue to falsely compare courtroom evidence with scientific evidence.

Please tell me why this absolutely needs to be an issue for scientists? Let me explain something to you.

If the object was real, and hovering in US airspace, and being covered up as has been proven, it wouldn't fucking matter if it was alien or from Timbuktu.

When you have 12 credible witness claiming that an unknown and unidentifiable aircraft was in US airspace, that is not an issue for scientists.

That is an issue for the courts, as it is an invasion of US airspace. It warrants a high level investigation on every level.

So if all these witnesses went to court to expose a cover up by the the several different agencies involved, their combined testimony, along with the voice recordings, transcripts et al would most certainly bring charges against somebody for attempting to cover up a crime against the american people.

You keep harping about science; science is not the only perspective here.

When did a cover-up become part of this discussion? Consider

What was witnessed is not a matter for a court, it is a scientific inquiry. Leave your courtroom drama out of it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Facepalm

Can't believe I missed this....

(12-09-2015 09:04 AM)Free Wrote:  .....and being covered up as has been proven, .....

..... To expose a cover up by the the several different agencies .....

W.T.F. Free?

Really? Truly and honestly you typed those words with out coercion? Facepalm

Heck, if it's an object flown by any U.S. agency then it is NOT a crime against American citizens, nor against U.S. airspace. If it's being operated by any acknowledged agency then the most it's doing is contravening air-space laws.

Write them up a ticket.

And I write this as a foreigner who knows that American air-craft have violated my countries sovereign air space, so please, save your condescending panty waiving for those other conspiracy nuts who care about such 'violations'. Tongue

Come one Free... your Harry Potter rave is silly.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-09-2015, 09:45 PM
(12-09-2015 09:29 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 09:13 PM)Free Wrote:  You may not realize this, but your entire argument above has virtually eliminated the object as being any kind of man-made aircraft.

Go look at what you posted again. You won't believe what you, yourself, are saying.

Popcorn

No Free, I Do realize my comments eliminate almost any man made object.

(Though, pushing things, there is one man mad object I could point at which would match the performance of said object Tongue )

What you keep IGNORING is that the description doesn't match ANYTHING even within reality.

No, it doesn't match anything in our known reality. This I totally acknowledge.

Quote:It doesn't match a plane, or a blimp, or a balloon, or a Zeppelin or a rocket.

Quote:It's description doesn't even match REALITY.

Exactly, it doesn't match any reality known to us.

Quote:So, please explain how a blunt spheroid does NOT make transonic shock waves as it accelerates at ridonculous speeds? Or even surface heating?

I don't know, just a wild guess, but how about an alien aircraft with technology that greatly exceeds anything we humans could ever conceive?

I know it's just so "out there" but there's really no where else it can be except "out there."

Quote:See how your posting is leaving people feeling as if you're raving about Harry Potter?

I wouldn't do that. I don't like Harry Potter.

Quote:Your account leaves out MAJOR, known problems that SHOULD have occurred and did not.

Yes, I know. So why didn't they occur?

Quote:When these problems are brought up? Your response is effectively "Oh, it's space wizards"... and you leave it at that.

I'm stating one of the only possibilities that stands a chance of explaining this. Nobody else has tried to explain it with any evidence or reasoning to support their explanation.

Quote:You seem to deliberately STOP asking questions when points are raised. This is a bad thing to do and you should feel bad.

I'm not actually seeing many good points against my arguments. What i am seeing is desperation from adversaries insomuch as they attack me as opposed to my arguments, and try to fool me with their logical fallacies.

They should be the ones who feel bad.

Quote:So, going over things again. Twelve people saw a spheroid floating (Not hovering?) over a building. Said spheroid thence zipped upwards.

So, what's the actual human acuity of seeing things at a distance? I remember reading Major Yeager's auto biography and he noted that having excellent distance vision was made an ace back in the days before radar.

So, one... maybe two kilometers? Anything beyond that and the object in question is INVISIBLE to the observers. So, magically saying it went onto orbit is... stupid. It could quite easily have just been ballistic and still been out of site, out of mind.

The account is not believable because it does not match reality.

All you're doing is waiving your hands and quoting 'Space wizards'.

Popcorn

You argument above assumes that the 12 people were all standing together in the same place.

They were not.

They were in various places. Some were directly under the UFO. Others were a short distance away from it. Even others were farther away. A pilot was flying a plane above it.

It was seen by 12 people from many different angles and distances, and all 12 people- experienced with various types of aircraft- seen an aircraft that they couldn't identify as being anything they know of.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.
12-09-2015, 09:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
12-09-2015, 10:04 PM
(12-09-2015 09:45 PM)Free Wrote:  You argument above assumes that the 12 people were all standing together in the same place.

They were not.

They were in various places. Some were directly under the UFO. Others were a short distance away from it. Even others were farther away. A pilot was flying a plane above it.

It was seen by 12 people from many different angles and distances, and all 12 people- experienced with various types of aircraft- seen an aircraft that they couldn't identify as being anything they know of.

Facepalm

I am not making any arguments.

I am pointing out PROBLEMS with your Harry Potter tale.

NO noticeable effects (Which SHOULD have happened)

Human eye sight is just not good enough to determine the later aspects of the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_9ac-w4DW8

There's a link to a proto-type laser pumped object that could perform as you've described.

Notice... it is LOUD! Scale that up to 30' odd feet and it will get louder.

All you're doing is recycling the account with out thinking about the problems with it.

Can you NOT see that?
12-09-2015, 11:13 PM
(12-09-2015 08:41 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 05:14 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You guys are still going on about this? Lol.

You gotta admit its an interesting exchange . Everyone on all sides of this are way smarter than me though, I wouldn't last 30 seconds debating any of them.

It was interesting. But it's mostly circles now.

It's obvious Free has a blind spot for this particular topic. As with any christian he's not going to be able to see that till he is ready so there is no point in fighting him on it.

But please continue. I just wanted to point that out.
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-09-2015, 12:54 AM
(12-09-2015 05:14 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You guys are still going on about this? Lol.

What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? Consider

And I'm gonna haft a report Whiskey to the NRC. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2015, 03:09 AM
Free, even in the absence of plausible explanations for the observer's testimonies, your proposed explanation does not become more likely.

I propose that the object did exist and was in fact secretly constructed and operated by mutant hyper-intelligent guinea pigs who live in a secret base in the Philippines. If you disagree, please tell me how this is less plausible than your explanation.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-09-2015, 03:10 AM
Free I'm still not convinced about visitation from aliens but watching you in action your tenacity and fearlessness and conviction really come through and I just wanted to say that I have come to respect you for that.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post