UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(13-09-2015 03:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Free I'm still not convinced about visitation from aliens but watching you in action your tenacity and fearlessness and conviction really come through and I just wanted to say that I have come to respect you for that.

Conviction is not worthy of respect.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-09-2015, 03:14 AM
(13-09-2015 03:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 03:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Free I'm still not convinced about visitation from aliens but watching you in action your tenacity and fearlessness and conviction really come through and I just wanted to say that I have come to respect you for that.

Conviction is not worthy of respect.
Ok perhaps admiration would be a better description in terms of conviction .
13-09-2015, 07:49 AM
(12-09-2015 09:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 09:04 AM)Free Wrote:  Please tell me why this absolutely needs to be an issue for scientists? Let me explain something to you.

If the object was real, and hovering in US airspace, and being covered up as has been proven, it wouldn't fucking matter if it was alien or from Timbuktu.

When you have 12 credible witness claiming that an unknown and unidentifiable aircraft was in US airspace, that is not an issue for scientists.

That is an issue for the courts, as it is an invasion of US airspace. It warrants a high level investigation on every level.

So if all these witnesses went to court to expose a cover up by the the several different agencies involved, their combined testimony, along with the voice recordings, transcripts et al would most certainly bring charges against somebody for attempting to cover up a crime against the american people.

You keep harping about science; science is not the only perspective here.

When did a cover-up become part of this discussion? Consider

What was witnessed is not a matter for a court, it is a scientific inquiry. Leave your courtroom drama out of it.

Can you demonstrate and explain how and why this is a matter for scientific inquiry? I would like an explanation as to why you keep insisting on this.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
13-09-2015, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 08:29 AM by Free.)
(13-09-2015 03:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  Free, even in the absence of plausible explanations for the observer's testimonies, your proposed explanation does not become more likely.

I propose that the object did exist and was in fact secretly constructed and operated by mutant hyper-intelligent guinea pigs who live in a secret base in the Philippines. If you disagree, please tell me how this is less plausible than your explanation.

It's a matter of what is credible.

We have guinea pigs in existence, and none have demonstrated the characteristics you are describing.

It's a matter of reasonable.

Is it reasonable to think that guinea pigs would be able to posses those characteristics?

Given what we already know about guinea pigs, it is not reasonable.

You are trying to compare a life form- guinea pigs- that we already know plenty about to a possible life form that is completely unknown.

A better comparison would be for you to state the following:

Is it possible that another life form- more intelligent than humans- evolved right here on earth and remains completely unknown to us?

Now that would be a more fair comparison.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
13-09-2015, 08:12 AM

Thank you.

Be careful though, most of this group have no respect for me, and never did. Therefore, assigning any positive characteristics to me may leave you open to admonishment.

13-09-2015, 08:38 AM
Free

I'm not really sure of your position.

Do you believe that aliens have visited earth? Or do you just think aliens are the most likely explanation for some particular UFO sightings (in other words, is it merely your guess that aliens have visited, while you admit to uncertainty)?
13-09-2015, 08:48 AM
(13-09-2015 08:38 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  Free

I'm not really sure of your position.

Do you believe that aliens have visited earth? Or do you just think aliens are the most likely explanation for some particular UFO sightings (in other words, is it merely your guess that aliens have visited, while you admit to uncertainty)?

Well now, I am surprised that someone has actually noticed what my position in all this actually is.

I believe that it is possible that aliens have either visited earth, or that what we consider to be aliens have always existed right here on earth.

In regards to virtually 99% of UFO sightings, they can be dismissed with an explanation grounded within our own known reality. Of the other 1%, even most of those leave at least some room for an earthly explanation, although we cannot say for sure.

But once in a while an event occurs, such as the topic here, that defies all earthly explanation to the extreme, and it is cases like this one that allow us to reason as to the possibility of alien visitation.

In over 30 years of me investigating these UFO sightings, I have been able to debunk virtually all I have looked at, including one other high profile event known as the Rendlesham UFO Incident.

But this one? Nobody has ever come close to making a single dent in debunking this incident.

Something happened here, and it was something so extraordinary as to perplex even the best UFO debunkers on earth.

13-09-2015, 08:59 AM
(13-09-2015 08:48 AM)Free Wrote:  I believe that it is possible that aliens have either visited earth, or that what we consider to be aliens have always existed right here on earth.

Do you also believe that it is possible that aliens have never visited earth?
[+] 1 user Likes Matt Finney's post
13-09-2015, 09:01 AM
(13-09-2015 08:59 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 08:48 AM)Free Wrote:  I believe that it is possible that aliens have either visited earth, or that what we consider to be aliens have always existed right here on earth.

Do you also believe that it is possible that aliens have never visited earth?

Of course. The possibility goes both ways, naturally.

[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
13-09-2015, 09:05 AM
(13-09-2015 09:01 AM)Free Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 08:59 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  Do you also believe that it is possible that aliens have never visited earth?

Of course. The possibility goes both ways, naturally.

Fair enough, I just wanted to make sure you didn't hold the position that alien visitation, and alien inhabitance were the only possibilities.

Why not just leave the unexplained as unexplained? Sure, I will admit that for all I know, it's possible it was aliens, but until we know it was aliens, I'll just leave it at unexplained. If you also take this position, then I don't understand what all of the fuss is about.