UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(13-09-2015 09:05 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 09:01 AM)Free Wrote:  Of course. The possibility goes both ways, naturally.

Fair enough, I just wanted to make sure you didn't hold the position that alien visitation, and alien inhabitance were the only possibilities.

Why not just leave the unexplained as unexplained? Sure, I will admit that for all I know, it's possible it was aliens, but until we know it was aliens, I'll just leave it at unexplained. If you also take this position, then I don't understand what all of the fuss is about.

Well this is a discussion in the Skepticism section on the forum. I expect to see some honest scepticism from these people, but in many posts there isn't any.

The one thing that people in this thread haven't considered is this:

Nobody on this thread has made a single dent in the claim that 12 witnesses, highly experienced with aircraft, identified an aerial object as being an aircraft of unknown origin hovering over Gate C 17 at Chicago O'Hare Airport on Nov 7, 2006.

All anyone here has done to that claim is throw assertions at it, with unsupported claims of what else it could be. Nobody has provided a single stitch of evidence whatsoever to help debunk that claim.

And those are the facts here.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Doesn't make it a flying saucer.
13-09-2015, 09:21 AM
(13-09-2015 09:20 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Doesn't make it a flying saucer.

No, it doesn't.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
13-09-2015, 09:22 AM
So what is it you want them to debunk? The conversation pretty much stops there.
13-09-2015, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 10:37 AM by Free.)
(13-09-2015 09:22 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So what is it you want them to debunk? The conversation pretty much stops there.

That's the point. They cannot debunk the claim I specified in an earlier post. They have demonstrated themselves to be completely hopeless and inadequate at debunking that particular claim.

However, if the claim was false, then one should expect some kind of evidence to support it, such as "someone lied," or "a conspiracy between the witnesses."

It is not unreasonable to expect some evidence to demonstrate the claim as being false if the claim was indeed false.

Nor have they debunked the claim of:

These same 12 expert eyewitnesses claim that the object they identified as an aircraft shot upwards at such an extreme rate of speed as to blow a perfectly circular hole in the clouds as it vanished into the upper atmosphere within a couple of seconds.

And that is also a fact here.

13-09-2015, 09:28 AM
(13-09-2015 08:12 AM)Free Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 03:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Free I'm still not convinced about visitation from aliens but watching you in action your tenacity and fearlessness and conviction really come through and I just wanted to say that I have come to respect you for that.

Thank you.

Be careful though, most of this group have no respect for me, and never did. Therefore, assigning any positive characteristics to me may leave you open to admonishment.

I hope that won't be the case but I can only speak as I find and I stand by my statement regarding you. It is important to be fair I screwed up on tta some time ago and now if I'm wrong or misjudged someone I'll say so, a little humility never hurt anyone and I need humility sometimes
Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-09-2015, 09:29 AM
It cannot be proven or disproven. Therefore no one has any obligation to take the claim seriously.

It's really that simple.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus." - Men in Black.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-09-2015, 09:36 AM
(13-09-2015 09:29 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It cannot be proven or disproven. Therefore no one has any obligation to take the claim seriously.

It's really that simple.

On the contrary, if this was some kind of aircraft, alien or otherwise, that should not have been there, then yes the claim should be taken seriously for numerous previously discussed reasons.

13-09-2015, 09:40 AM
What was the proof again?