UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(15-09-2015 08:09 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:05 PM)Free Wrote:  I gave you the source; the Chicago Tribune, hence the reason for the video.

I am working from multiple sources.

Do you care that your sources contradict each other?

Do you care that your sources contradict each other, even when taken singly?

Yes Free. Your standards are way too low. You are ready to believe anything and lack objectivity.

You should know you are speaking with people who demand evidence. This is not some simpleton church group on an outing to praise Jesus or believe in UFO's just because some idiot claims to have seen one.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 08:15 PM
(15-09-2015 08:11 PM)Free Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:09 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Do you care that your sources contradict each other?

Do you care that your sources contradict each other, even when taken singly?

Point them out so we can discuss them.

You've repeatedly fellated yourself to the tune of 12 eyewitnesses. This claim is nowhere in evidence.

Please substantiate it.

I'll wait.

... this is my signature!
15-09-2015, 08:15 PM
(15-09-2015 08:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Look, Free. Just pull a Kingschosen and say your personal convictions are fundamentally and knowingly irrational. Then we can call keep being friends and you don't have to pretend your godawful ex culo shitstorm constitutes anything within the same galaxy as what might constitute "evidence". Alright?

LOL.

That cannot happen. I wish I could, that would be the easy way out.

But I need answers, and despite all the shit being flung at me, I will test everyone here and milk everyone here for every god damn ounce of intellect I can get out of them until either I find what I am looking for, or destroy any hope of finding it.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
15-09-2015, 08:16 PM
(15-09-2015 08:15 PM)Free Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Look, Free. Just pull a Kingschosen and say your personal convictions are fundamentally and knowingly irrational. Then we can call keep being friends and you don't have to pretend your godawful ex culo shitstorm constitutes anything within the same galaxy as what might constitute "evidence". Alright?

LOL.

But I need answers, and despite all the shit being flung at me, I will test everyone here and milk everyone here for every god damn ounce of intellect I can get out of them until either I find what I am looking for, or destroy any hope of finding it.

So... you'll just... make up your own answers?

And you think that shit might be remotely compelling to those who lack the same subjective personal experience?

No

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-09-2015, 08:16 PM
(15-09-2015 08:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Look, Free. Just pull a Kingschosen and say your personal convictions are fundamentally and knowingly irrational. Then we can call keep being friends...

Mm. Perhaps a bit late on that front, considering the absolute glee with which he has set fire to every bridge he has crossed in this thread.

Once you've sunk so low as to telling someone that you will "let them be your bitch", I think the community is fully within its rights to consider you an absolutely vile little piece of misery.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
15-09-2015, 08:17 PM
(15-09-2015 08:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:15 PM)Free Wrote:  LOL.

So... you'll just... make up your own answers?

And you think that shit might be remotely compelling to those who lack the same subjective personal experience?

No

Here, you have a point.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
15-09-2015, 08:19 PM
(15-09-2015 08:15 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You've repeatedly fellated yourself to the tune of 12 eyewitnesses. This claim is nowhere in evidence.

There is also his stubborn assertions regarding a conspiracy on the part of the FAA being "a matter of public record", among other things.

Free does not care whether or not there is actual evidence to support his claims. He believes they are true because he read them in an uncited Wikipedia article and they supported his preconceived idea of "The Truth". He couldn't care less whether or not he can find a source for them. It must be out there somewhere, because, after all, it's true.

The fact that he can't actually say where that "somewhere" might be is, in his eyes, completely irrelevant.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
15-09-2015, 08:20 PM
(15-09-2015 08:17 PM)Free Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So... you'll just... make up your own answers?

No

Here, you have a point.

In which case the frothingly self-congratulatory rhetoric you've spewed out throughout - now admittedly subjectively grounded, if even that - serves what purpose, precisely?

To make friends and influence people? I can think of two problems with that...

15-09-2015, 08:21 PM
(15-09-2015 08:19 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  The fact that he can't actually say where that "somewhere" might be is, in his eyes, completely irrelevant.

Quite; but even if he doesn't let that stop him in his claims, if he'd at least admit as much, it would curry his honesty a long way...

15-09-2015, 08:21 PM
(15-09-2015 08:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  In which case the frothingly self-congratulatory rhetoric you've spewed out throughout - now admittedly subjectively grounded, if even that - serves what purpose, precisely?

Making him feel extremely self-satisfied and intellectually superior.

It isn't something he gets to experience much in other circumstances, you see.