UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(16-09-2015 08:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Is this stupid shit still going on???

You are having a bad dream. Go back to sleep.

Tongue

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2015, 08:54 PM
(16-09-2015 08:33 PM)Free Wrote:  All the witnesses spoke on condition of anonymity to the Chicago Tribune because, according to the investigation, it was revealed that they were threatened with dismissal if they talked about it.
You made this claim before and were asked to prove it and failed, the Chicago Tribune printed allegations by anonymous people. That's not reveling that it happened that's reveling that some anonymous people alleged that it happened.

Got any text messages from bosses? Any memos? Any transcripts?

(16-09-2015 08:33 PM)Free Wrote:  This was verified by the Chicago Tribune's interviews with numerous employees
That's not verification that it actually happened. To verify an event has happened you require demonstrable evidence of the event. You have hearsay agreeing with hearsay.

(16-09-2015 08:33 PM)Free Wrote:  Some of these witnesses were interviewed in silhouette by various TV stations, and/or were interviewed by numerous media outlets on condition of anonymity.
How do we know they are actual witness then?

Now how about you answer the question int he post your quoted.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
16-09-2015, 08:55 PM
(16-09-2015 07:09 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 11:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Pilot of the UFO

[Image: strike_1.jpg]

I've seen a ufo on eight different occasions. One that I saw I was able to calculate the size because I saw it go behind a mountain peak and I scaled it off of a GIS topo map. it was over 600 ft long. As to what it was I can't say, hence the unidentified part. Are they evidence of aliens? No. They are evidence of something strange for sure. Not knowing what it was I saw has knawed at me ever since I'll admit but I can not make the leap to extra terrestrials.

No you cannot make a leap to extraterrestrials, but depending on the experience of some witnesses, it is certainly possible.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
16-09-2015, 08:56 PM
(16-09-2015 08:38 PM)Free Wrote:  Seems to me we need to get Kingschosen back in here to have a little talk with you too.

Big Grin
Is not a response that has anything to do with what you quoted. Stop channeling Q you evasive cocksucker.

16-09-2015, 08:57 PM
(16-09-2015 08:52 PM)Free Wrote:  

You are having a bad dream. Go back to sleep.

Tongue

I wish. Sadcryface2

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-09-2015, 08:59 PM

No. The circus is over. This is just one particularly unimpressive clown getting a few last peanuts thrown at him.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
16-09-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 09:03 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(16-09-2015 08:50 PM)Free Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 08:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So what you are saying is that the original transcripts and original recordings are with the Chicago Tribune? Well they are not on the website of the Tribune and oh ya that's irrelevant because...

..The fucking Tribune then GAVE THE DAMN originals to NARCAP to analyze which means that NARCAP had the originals despite not listing them as a reference and not putting them online and accessible for review. So we have exactly ZERO way to know if what is in the NARCAP report (a biased organization) is ACTUALLY accurate? So now we have no way to even prove that those are accurate. Lovely.
Anonymous data AND anonymous witnesses. Fan-fucking-tastic.

And you goddamn selectively edited out the part of my post that deals EXACTLY WITH THAT. Witness B's testimony doesn't make any sense if we adjust for the missing hour or if we don't.

No it fucking doesn't Free. Here is the exact quote:
"Does this difference in time suggest that the UAP remained above the airport for almost a full hour, that the officially certified time of the inbound ground controller's tape recording is in error, or for some other reason?"

The two (ANONYMOUS) testimonies do not match the time stamps so the author asks IF an error if the, certified accurate, tapes could be to blame, if the UFO stayed for alost a full hour, or some other reason.
IT does not "acknowledge a variance", it asserts one as a possible explanation. Here however is the best part:

"Without definitive data we will assume that the UAP departed at about 4:34 pm."

It's got no data for it's possible explanations so the author MAKES UP A FUCKING TIME.....MAKES UP A FUCKING TIME....MAKES UP A MOTHERFUCKING TIME to try and make it's anonymous, unproven, unverified testimony make sense.

No it does not, it POSITS a error in the, fucking certified accurate, time logs as a possible explanation for why their fucking anonymous sources contradict each other.

If you hadn't selectively edit out the rest of my post you would know that that makes the testimony of Witness B wrong too in the other direction.

[Image: Jack-Nicholson.gif]

Okay, me and Unbeliever had this discussion yesterday, and if you so desperately want to believe that the tower controller knew about the UFO 17 minutes before any of the other witnesses well then ... halleluya ... what we have here is an official from the government at FAA acknowledging the UFO before anybody else.

What you are saying is that the government was the first ones to acknowledge the UFO, because that is what the transcript indicates if we keep the time listed at 3:57 instead of 4:57.

Way to go, genius.

Big Grin

So what if shes the first, the third, the 9th, or the 10000000000th? I don't give a fuck if she is because it still means that the the testimony given by Witness B is UTTERLY false and that the Report MADE UP FUCKING NUMBERS to make their testimony work.

You are fucking lying AND avoiding dealing with any of the content of my posts. Witness B testimony is false if it's 3:57 or 4:57 and they MADE UP FUCKING NUMBERS.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-09-2015, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 12:41 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Free, remember a week or so ago when I told you that almost nobody here can stand to interact with you any more?

This is why.

/Thread

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Rolleyes

I'm truly impressed.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-09-2015, 06:39 AM

Always.Weeping

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post