UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 06:46 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Great band.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-09-2015, 07:00 AM
(17-09-2015 06:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Great band.

They're OK, but they're no Pink Floyd
Tongue

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
17-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Well I listen to neither. But ELP could actually play their instruments very well. Gilmour is an OK guitarist but I have played with much more superior players.

I mean slow jazz ballad tunes in pop are dead easy, The band had great management. I applaud their success but I would never waste time listening to them. I saw them in concert. Wake me when this shit is over.

Plus it's fucking old. Move on. Lots of young musicians with important things to say these days.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-09-2015, 07:47 AM
(16-09-2015 09:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 08:50 PM)Free Wrote:  Okay, me and Unbeliever had this discussion yesterday, and if you so desperately want to believe that the tower controller knew about the UFO 17 minutes before any of the other witnesses well then ... halleluya ... what we have here is an official from the government at FAA acknowledging the UFO before anybody else.

What you are saying is that the government was the first ones to acknowledge the UFO, because that is what the transcript indicates if we keep the time listed at 3:57 instead of 4:57.

Way to go, genius.

Big Grin

So what if shes the first, the third, the 9th, or the 10000000000th? I don't give a fuck if she is because it still means that the the testimony given by Witness B is UTTERLY false and that the Report MADE UP FUCKING NUMBERS to make their testimony work.

You are fucking lying AND avoiding dealing with any of the content of my posts. Witness B testimony is false if it's 3:57 or 4:57 and they MADE UP FUCKING NUMBERS.

If that's your belief, you're welcome to it.

All I know is that you did not read the report well enough to understand it, nor do you understand that there are actually two lead sources in this investigation; The Chicago Tribune, and NARCAP.

I have been saying since the beginning, people here just do not understand the case ... at all.

Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
17-09-2015, 07:50 AM
I think I've got a pretty sharp nose for bullshit, and that report and the rest stinks of it.

Fuck sakes Free. These are Christee tactics. Ever heard that one "Oh, you just don't understand the Bible"... sound familiar?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2015, 08:04 AM
(16-09-2015 08:55 PM)Free Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 07:09 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I've seen a ufo on eight different occasions. One that I saw I was able to calculate the size because I saw it go behind a mountain peak and I scaled it off of a GIS topo map. it was over 600 ft long. As to what it was I can't say, hence the unidentified part. Are they evidence of aliens? No. They are evidence of something strange for sure. Not knowing what it was I saw has knawed at me ever since I'll admit but I can not make the leap to extra terrestrials.

No you cannot make a leap to extraterrestrials, but depending on the experience of some witnesses, it is certainly possible.

True. I just wish when the next time someone gets abducted they would swipe something as evidence for their experience.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
17-09-2015, 08:43 AM
(17-09-2015 07:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think I've got a pretty sharp nose for bullshit, and that report and the rest stinks of it.

Fuck sakes Free. These are Christee tactics. Ever heard that one "Oh, you just don't understand the Bible"... sound familiar?

That's got nothing to do with this. It's already been proven that Whiskey doesn't understand the report from NARCAP, let alone the rest of the case file. His mistakes in evaluating it are obvious and have been pointed out. He didn't know about the time-stamps, why they are wrong, and that NARCAP themselves pointed out the blunder on the FAA's report. Instead, he blames NARCAP, when it was them who found the mistake?

It's hilarious, and it's even more hilarious how many here praised his supposed "evaluation" without ever realizing how fucking wrong he was.

I knew how wrong he was immediately, and merely waited for everybody to hop on his band wagon ... so I could blow the wheels off of it.

It was a hoot.

No offence of course ... but it was hilarious, and I think I am entitled to a few laughs here.

Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
17-09-2015, 09:11 AM
(17-09-2015 08:43 AM)Free Wrote:  That's got nothing to do with this. It's already been proven that Whiskey doesn't understand the report from NARCAP, let alone the rest of the case file. His mistakes in evaluating it are obvious and have been pointed out.

I won't pretend I care enough to read the thing myself, but Whiskey backed his assertions up, where as you *multiple times* claimed victory, claimed that your opponents have committed fallacies, accused them of lying etc and been dead wrong about all of those things. Your credibility is a joke. It's possible that Whiskey made a mistake, it's a lot more likely in my estimation that you're just trying to weasel out of responding to his posts.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-09-2015, 09:21 AM
(17-09-2015 09:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:43 AM)Free Wrote:  That's got nothing to do with this. It's already been proven that Whiskey doesn't understand the report from NARCAP, let alone the rest of the case file. His mistakes in evaluating it are obvious and have been pointed out.

I won't pretend I care enough to read the thing myself, but Whiskey backed his assertions up, where as you *multiple times* claimed victory, claimed that your opponents have committed fallacies, accused them of lying etc and been dead wrong about all of those things. Your credibility is a joke. It's possible that Whiskey made a mistake, it's a lot more likely in my estimation that you're just trying to weasel out of responding to his posts.

Everything you said above is merely assertive and unconvincing.

The false comparison stuff is conclusive, and whoever denies it just looks like a joke. Whiskey fucked up, and that's obvious. Unbeliever's position that multiple eyewitnesses with similar anecdotal evidence do not exponentially increase belief in the truth of a claim is viewed as wrong in every court in the free world. All those who claim that belief in a singularity and the Big Bang is somehow not actually a belief are .. well... fucking nuts.

The bandwagon keeps claiming victory here, yet with the bandwagon utterly failing at all the main points listed above in this conversation, for them to claim any victory here reminds me of when the Iraqi propaganda minister claimed the Americans were getting their asses kicked while the Americans already had control of Iraq.

Hilarious.

Big Grin

17-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Facepalm

Back to the bandwagon huh? Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post