UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 02:21 PM by Free.)
RE: UFO Disclosure
(17-09-2015 02:08 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 02:01 PM)Free Wrote:  Verified.

You don't understand what that word means, do you?

(17-09-2015 02:01 PM)Free Wrote:  Now prove that what they saw was not what they claimed it was.

You're only making yourself look like even more of an idiot now.

Just stop.

(17-09-2015 02:01 PM)Free Wrote:  Unidentified Flying Objects exist. That is indisputable.

They have also never been shown to actually be craft of any kind. They are unknowns. Hence, you understand, the term "unidentified flying object".

That is indisputable.

And also quite repetitive at this point. This has been gone over many times. A third grader could understand it, but, apparently, it is beyond your power.

As I said, this isn't even a discussion any more. This is just you running about in circles repeating the same old nonsense and getting smacked by anyone who cares to stick their head in and witness your idiocy.

Nope.

They were identified as aircraft by all parties involved. Their observations were verified by the observations of other multiple eyewitnesses.

If you point at an aircraft, and call it an aircraft, and everybody who is with you verifies your claim by also relating that it's an aircraft, then what do you suppose it was that you seen?

If you see an aircraft that you have never seen before, does that mean it's not an aircraft?

Your reasoning doesn't seem quite right here ...

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 02:25 PM
(17-09-2015 02:18 PM)Free Wrote:  If you see an aircraft that you have never seen before, does that mean it's not an aircraft?

If you've never seen it before, how do you know that it is an aircraft?

Quote:Your reasoning doesn't seem quite right here ...
If only introspection was a thing...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-09-2015, 02:33 PM
(17-09-2015 02:18 PM)Free Wrote:  They were identified as aircraft by all parties involved. Their observations were verified by the observations of other multiple eyewitnesses.

Two people saying that they saw Bigfoot are not verification of one another's claims.

Four people saying that they saw Bigfoot are not verification of one another's claims.

Twenty people saying that they saw Bigfoot are not verification of one another's claims.

Anecdotes are not evidence.

Without evidence, these claims remain unverified.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
17-09-2015, 02:39 PM
(17-09-2015 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 02:18 PM)Free Wrote:  If you see an aircraft that you have never seen before, does that mean it's not an aircraft?

If you've never seen it before, how do you know that it is an aircraft?

The same way that someone who had never seen the Stealth Bomber before identified it as an unknown aircraft.

I could be going out on a limb here but ... if you had never seen a make and model of a certain automobile before, yet seen it driving around, would you deny that you had seen an automobile?

It's not an automobile when it performs like one?

Quote:
Quote:Your reasoning doesn't seem quite right here ...
If only introspection was a thing...

If only intellectual honesty existed here ...

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
17-09-2015, 02:40 PM
(17-09-2015 02:33 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Anecdotes are not evidence.

Without evidence, these claims remain unverified.

Oh come now, he's proven impervious to such a minor and basic truth for what, 90 pages? Why would he admit that now?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-09-2015, 02:44 PM
(17-09-2015 02:39 PM)Free Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  If you've never seen it before, how do you know that it is an aircraft?

The same way that someone who had never seen the Stealth Bomber before identified it as an unknown aircraft.
Another anecdote? Who was the person?

Quote:I could be going out on a limb here but ... if you had never seen a make and model of a certain automobile before, yet seen it driving around, would you deny that you had seen an automobile?

Hmm. But now you claimed that it was an aircraft *that performed like no other aircraft*. And your eyewitnesses - who among them got a good look at it? Close enough to see that it was a designed aircraft and not say, a puff of smoke, a balloon or something else? You trust them absolutely that they identified an aircraft? What are you smoking?

Quote:
Quote:If only introspection was a thing...

If only intellectual honesty existed here ...

Big Grin

Quite Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-09-2015, 03:25 PM
(17-09-2015 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 02:39 PM)Free Wrote:  The same way that someone who had never seen the Stealth Bomber before identified it as an unknown aircraft.
Another anecdote? Who was the person?

Quote:I could be going out on a limb here but ... if you had never seen a make and model of a certain automobile before, yet seen it driving around, would you deny that you had seen an automobile?

Hmm. But now you claimed that it was an aircraft *that performed like no other aircraft*. And your eyewitnesses - who among them got a good look at it? Close enough to see that it was a designed aircraft and not say, a puff of smoke, a balloon or something else? You trust them absolutely that they identified an aircraft? What are you smoking?

Quote:If only intellectual honesty existed here ...

Big Grin

Quite Dodgy

Well, from my impressions of you, you do not have the ability to identify something as a new species of bird even if it looks like a bird, flies like a bird, squawks like a bird etc.

My sincere sympathies.

Big Grin

17-09-2015, 03:32 PM
(17-09-2015 03:25 PM)Free Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 02:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Another anecdote? Who was the person?

Quite Dodgy

Well, from my impressions of you, you do not have the ability to identify something as a new species of bird even if it looks like a bird, flies like a bird, squawks like a bird etc.

My sincere sympathies.

Big Grin

Except that is nothing like what your reports present. Given that the majority of your 12 witnesses saw nothing and only 2 saw something they think was a craft I would think Moron is far more correct in doubting than you are in blind faith.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-09-2015, 03:36 PM
(17-09-2015 03:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:25 PM)Free Wrote:  Well, from my impressions of you, you do not have the ability to identify something as a new species of bird even if it looks like a bird, flies like a bird, squawks like a bird etc.

My sincere sympathies.

Big Grin

Except that is nothing like what your reports present. Given that the majority of your 12 witnesses saw nothing and only 2 saw something they think was a craft I would think Moron is far more correct in doubting than you are in blind faith.

Oh I understand you completely.

12 people positively identified an object as being an aircraft, but you insist it wasn't an aircraft when you were not there as a witness.

Please explain to me how your logic works here.

Popcorn

17-09-2015, 03:36 PM
(17-09-2015 03:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Except that is nothing like what your reports present. Given that the majority of your 12 witnesses saw nothing and only 2 saw something they think was a craft I would think Moron is far more correct in doubting than you are in blind faith.

And even if someone were claiming merely to have witnessed a new species of bird, no one else would accept the claim unless they could produce some actual evidence of its existence.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner