UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(17-09-2015 03:36 PM)Free Wrote:  12 people

Two.

Even the NARCAP report only lists eight "witnesses", and of those, only two actually claim to have seen anything which could be taken as an aircraft of any sort.

(17-09-2015 03:36 PM)Free Wrote:  but you insist it wasn't an aircraft

No, we - and every other sane person - insist that it has not yet been verified that it was an aircraft, or even that it existed at all.

As it is, it is merely an unknown. And you cannot get from "unknown" to "aliens", no matter how hard you try.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post
17-09-2015, 03:40 PM
(17-09-2015 03:36 PM)Free Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Except that is nothing like what your reports present. Given that the majority of your 12 witnesses saw nothing and only 2 saw something they think was a craft I would think Moron is far more correct in doubting than you are in blind faith.

Oh I understand you completely.

12 people positively identified an object as being an aircraft, but you insist it wasn't an aircraft when you were not there as a witness.

Please explain to me how your logic works here.

Popcorn

Oh dear Christ Facepalm Now it's "you weren't there so how would you know". FFS. Just invite the Lord into your heart while you're at it. It's like you're reading froma script.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
17-09-2015, 03:51 PM
(17-09-2015 03:39 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:36 PM)Free Wrote:  12 people

Two.

Even the NARCAP report only lists eight "witnesses", and of those, only two actually claim to have seen anything which could be taken as an aircraft of any sort.

(17-09-2015 03:36 PM)Free Wrote:  but you insist it wasn't an aircraft

No, we - and every other sane person - insist that it has not yet been verified that it was an aircraft, or even that it existed at all.

As it is, it is merely an unknown. And you cannot get from "unknown" to "aliens", no matter how hard you try.

As usual, you need to play the idiot.

The 12 witnesses were interviewed by the Chicago Tribune.

What you see on the NARCAP report may not represent all or any of the 12 witness interviewed by the Chicago Tribune.

The claim is from the Chicago Tribune, not NARCAP.

Retard.

Laugh out load

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
17-09-2015, 03:53 PM
'Cos suddenly all employees of the Chicago tribune are working for the Truth and not a newspaper whose job is to sell interesting stories...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2015, 03:55 PM
(17-09-2015 03:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:36 PM)Free Wrote:  Oh I understand you completely.

12 people positively identified an object as being an aircraft, but you insist it wasn't an aircraft when you were not there as a witness.

Please explain to me how your logic works here.

Popcorn

Oh dear Christ Facepalm Now it's "you weren't there so how would you know". FFS. Just invite the Lord into your heart while you're at it. It's like you're reading froma script.

Ahhh ... the old time worn and trusted "Let's fall back to using faulty comparisons when all else fails" trick.

Now I wonder how I knew that was coming?

Facepalm

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
17-09-2015, 03:56 PM
(17-09-2015 03:55 PM)Free Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh dear Christ Facepalm Now it's "you weren't there so how would you know". FFS. Just invite the Lord into your heart while you're at it. It's like you're reading froma script.

Ahhh ... the old time worn and trusted "Let's fall back to using faulty comparisons when all else fails" trick.

Now I wonder how I knew that was coming?

Facepalm

You're just riding your one man bandwagon. See how easy this is?

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-09-2015, 03:59 PM
(17-09-2015 03:51 PM)Free Wrote:  The 12 witnesses were interviewed by the Chicago Tribune.

Nope.

The Chicago Tribune Wrote:Officials at United professed no knowledge of the Nov. 7 event--which was reported to the airline by as many as a dozen of its own workers--when the Tribune started asking questions recently.

No twelve interviewees. Not even twelve reports. Just as many as, meaning they don't know whether or not there were that many, twelve reports during the incident itself.

Your reading comprehension is absolutely abysmal.

And regardless, you still cannot get from unknown - even unknown aircraft - to aliens.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post
17-09-2015, 04:04 PM
This has been pointed out many times in the thread to Free. He somehow thinks if he brings it up *just one more time* we'll all forget that his sources are such crap.

Start: If NARCAP report criticised, switch to Chicago Tribune or vice versa. Repeat. Wait until everyone's tired of your bullshit. Accuse everyone of being retards. Declare victory. Get conclusively shown to be lying. Goto Start.

[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
17-09-2015, 04:18 PM
(17-09-2015 04:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  This has been pointed out many times in the thread to Free. He somehow thinks if he brings it up *just one more time* we'll all forget that his sources are such crap.

Start: If NARCAP report criticised, switch to Chicago Tribune or vice versa. Repeat. Wait until everyone's tired of your bullshit. Accuse everyone of being retards. Declare victory. Get conclusively shown to be lying. Goto Start.

... and he has the balls to accuse others of "intellectual dishonesty". LOL
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
17-09-2015, 05:10 PM
(17-09-2015 07:47 AM)Free Wrote:  If that's your belief, you're welcome to it.
It's not a belief fucknuts it's a fact. They had two eye witnesses that gave them testimony that is demonstrably false according to the time stamps, then they posited that it COULD be that the time stamps are wrong (despite the report it's self stating that the documents are Certified Accurate, they then make up a number to try and explain away why the testimony is not in line with the time stamps.
They are trying to warp actual data (time stamps on documents) to make the narrative fit the anonymous testimony.

It's not my opinion or belief they made up a number, they admit they are making up an number when they say that, despite no data showing the time stamps are wrong, they will just assume the correct time is the one they make up. Without data.

This is not even getting into the fact you lied and said that the FFA even admitted the time stamps were wrong. They were Certified Accurate and the report even states that.

You are lying.

(17-09-2015 07:47 AM)Free Wrote:  All I know is that you did not read the report well enough to understand it
I read it well enough to be able to know the difference between someone pointing out an error and correcting it and someone POSITING an error exists without evidence and then making up a number to explain away false testimony.

I understand the report better then you do shithead. You seem to have read it after you concluded it was a aircraft and then just internalized information that agrees with your presupposition and your brain filled in the gaps with made up nonsense.

(17-09-2015 07:47 AM)Free Wrote:  nor do you understand that there are actually two lead sources in this investigation
A.) The NARCAP got much of it's data, according to you, from the Tribune which means they are not two independent sources which corroborate each other.
B.) The Tribune has provided no evidence that these people are actual witnesses to the event or even that they were at O'Hare. The tribune presented anonymous hear say and that's it. All of the testimony, outside the transcript, in the NARCAP report is anonymous hearsay as well.

Until the Tribunes sources can be verified as accurate and reliable I can dismiss their testimony entirely. They have not been verified, it's fucking gossip.

You are exaggerating the strength of your case ON PURPOSE.

(17-09-2015 07:47 AM)Free Wrote:  I have been saying since the beginning, people here just do not understand the case ... at all.
And yet I have a better grasp on whats ACTUALLY in the report and whats NOT.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post