UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(21-09-2015 03:35 PM)Free Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:49 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And then fails to produce any actual evidence of this.

Your free trial of "Redemption from Denilaism" has ended. If you wish to continue to enjoy "Redemption from Denialism," please forward payment of Intellectual Honesty to "The Free Team" at this present address.

We thank you in advance for your patronage.

Sincerely,

"The Free Team."

That's cute, all the voices in your head finally teamed up did they? Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 03:50 PM
(21-09-2015 03:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:35 PM)Free Wrote:  Your free trial of "Redemption from Denilaism" has ended. If you wish to continue to enjoy "Redemption from Denialism," please forward payment of Intellectual Honesty to "The Free Team" at this present address.

We thank you in advance for your patronage.

Sincerely,

"The Free Team."

That's cute, all the voices in your head finally teamed up did they? Drinking Beverage

Keep that good ole re-patched Bandwagon going, Whiskey old boy.

It will be fun to blow the wheels off of it again.

Thumbsup

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
21-09-2015, 04:00 PM
(21-09-2015 03:50 PM)Free Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's cute, all the voices in your head finally teamed up did they? Drinking Beverage

Keep that good ole re-patched Bandwagon going, Whiskey old boy.

Thumbsup
If you are going to accuse someone of being in denial for pointing out the fact that once investigated they produced no actual evidence you deserve to be made fun of. Particularly when you do it in such a cuntish manner.

Also I'll tell you the same thing I tell the other faith based people when they come here and "threaten" me with hell: your threats only have any kind of effectiveness if I share your delusions. I don't. Drinking Beverage

21-09-2015, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 04:23 PM by Free.)
(21-09-2015 04:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:50 PM)Free Wrote:  Keep that good ole re-patched Bandwagon going, Whiskey old boy.

Thumbsup
If you are going to accuse someone of being in denial for pointing out the fact that once investigated they produced no actual evidence you deserve to be made fun of. Particularly when you do it in such a cuntish manner.

Also I'll tell you the same thing I tell the other faith based people when they come here and "threaten" me with hell: your threats only have any kind of effectiveness if I share your delusions. I don't. Drinking Beverage

I have no delusions of which you can share.

Your ass was handed to you regarding the Narcap report. cjlr & Company continues to avoid addressing the fact that he and they used false comparisons regarding the Fatima/O'hare thing, and Unbeliever is such an obvious denialist that supporting him makes you all seem hilariously as incompetent as he is.

The problem you all have here is a lack of integrity to acknowledge even the possibility that you can be wrong on those issues stated above, let alone the reality.

Instead, you all stand together in denial and throw rocks at the fucking moon, casting ad hom after ad hom and patting each other on the back as if that will somehow change the facts.

It's etched in stone, and you cannot change anything. It is what it is, and you people just don't fucking like it, and hate on me even more because of it as this post clearly demonstrates that dishonesty and the hatred.

My attitude is what you all created by your own dishonesty, as well as your hatred.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
21-09-2015, 04:22 PM
(21-09-2015 04:09 PM)Free Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 04:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If you are going to accuse someone of being in denial for pointing out the fact that once investigated they produced no actual evidence you deserve to be made fun of. Particularly when you do it in such a cuntish manner.

I have no delusions of which you can share.

Your ass was handed to you regarding the Narcap report. cjlr & Company continues to avoid addressing the fact that he and they used false comparisons regarding the Fatima/O'hare thing, and Unbeliever is such an obvious denialist that supporting him make you all hilariously as incompetent as he is.

The problem you all have here is a lack of integrity to acknowledge even the possibility that you can be wrong on those issues stated above, let alone the reality.

Instead, you all stand together in denial and throw rocks at the fucking moon, casting ad hom after ad hom and patting each other on the back as if that will somehow change the facts.

It's etched in stone, and you cannot change anything. It is what it is, and you people just don't fucking like it, and hate on me even more because of it.

My attitude is what you all created by your own dishonesty.
Says he has no delusions. Provides a nice clean list of some of them for my convenience.Thumbsup

21-09-2015, 04:26 PM
(21-09-2015 04:22 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 04:09 PM)Free Wrote:  I have no delusions of which you can share.

Your ass was handed to you regarding the Narcap report. cjlr & Company continues to avoid addressing the fact that he and they used false comparisons regarding the Fatima/O'hare thing, and Unbeliever is such an obvious denialist that supporting him make you all hilariously as incompetent as he is.

It's etched in stone, and you cannot change anything. It is what it is, and you people just don't fucking like it, and hate on me even more because of it.

My attitude is what you all created by your own dishonesty.
Says he has no delusions. Provides a nice clean list of some of them for my convenience.Thumbsup

If you think that accepting a report of "12 credible witnesses claimed to have seen an aircraft of unknown design and origin" is in any way at all irrational or delusional, then perhaps you would like to attempt to explain how it is irrational or delusional?

I'm betting you will reply to this with a red herring, or some other means other than directly addressing it.

Prove me wrong.

Drinking Beverage

21-09-2015, 04:36 PM
(21-09-2015 04:26 PM)Free Wrote:  If you think that accepting a report of "12 credible witnesses claimed to have seen an aircraft of unknown design and origin" is in any way at all irrational or delusional, then perhaps you would like to attempt to explain how it is irrational or delusional?

And around and around and around she goes - where she stops, everybody knows, because we've been through this same sorry song-and-dance routine at least nine times.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
21-09-2015, 04:43 PM
(21-09-2015 03:20 PM)Free Wrote:  Poor boy! There was no "casual threat" and no rules were broken by me. What I seen here was a cry baby whining to Moms by using an incredibly unlikely interpretation of an analogy to deceitfully portray it as a threat, when the context of it as it was used throughout this thread clearly denoted the understanding of "hung himself with his own words."

As far as I am concerned, you used your status to manipulate Moms into seeing what you wanted her to see, as opposed to what what was actually there, which brings disgrace to this forum and what it represents.

Well played.

Thumbsup

Whatever shithead. I've stood plenty of your insults before now, why would I suddenly feel the need for protection from your comically useless tripe? As far as I'm concerned you clearly ("keep your neck warm" etc) relished the thought of an actual noose. So fuck you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-09-2015, 04:49 PM
(21-09-2015 04:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:20 PM)Free Wrote:  Poor boy! There was no "casual threat" and no rules were broken by me. What I seen here was a cry baby whining to Moms by using an incredibly unlikely interpretation of an analogy to deceitfully portray it as a threat, when the context of it as it was used throughout this thread clearly denoted the understanding of "hung himself with his own words."

As far as I am concerned, you used your status to manipulate Moms into seeing what you wanted her to see, as opposed to what what was actually there, which brings disgrace to this forum and what it represents.

Well played.

Thumbsup

Whatever shithead. I've stood plenty of your insults before now, why would I suddenly feel the need for protection from your comically useless tripe? As far as I'm concerned you clearly ("keep your neck warm" etc) relished the thought of an actual noose. So fuck you.

Yeah okay, you just keep propagating your so obviously transparent position with the delirious concept that it is actually believable.

Some people who have read this thread know exactly what you did, and why you did it, and it has nothing to do with your lies.

But you? You go ahead and believe your lies, but remember, Moms didn't give me any kind of official warning because it was rather obvious how incredibly weak your accusation actually was, and it didn't warrant any kind of warning level whatsoever.

So just keep believing whatever it is you want to believe, because no one is fooled by it ... except yourself.

Thumbsup

21-09-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 04:57 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(21-09-2015 04:26 PM)Free Wrote:  If you think that accepting a report of "12 credible witnesses claimed to have seen an aircraft of unknown design and origin" is in any way at all irrational or delusional, then perhaps you would like to attempt to explain how it is irrational or delusional?
No actually I don't. However as I've stated for nearly 50+ pages and three threads now, and as you have continued to ignore for 50+ pages and three threads now, you are cheery picking witnesses, the credibility of your witnesses has not been demonstrated, their testimony VIOLATES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, you have not even provided verified testimony of witnesses you have presented 3rd-4th hand hearsay passed through at least 2 entirely bias organizations, the burden of proof that what they claim is true has not yet been met, and your position is untestable and unfalsifiable.

Given all these problems which you repeatedly ignore to maintain your "12 credible witnesses claimed to have seen an aircraft of unknown design and origin" narrative yes, yes it is entirely irrational.

You are entirely welcome to believe a claim that violates the laws of physics.
You are entirely welcome to believe a claim with that has yet to meet it's burden of proof.
You are entirely welcome to believe the claims of a cheery picked selection of witnesses.

You can even call it rational if you like, hell it's your delusion you can add dragons to it for all I care, but when your position has not met it's burden of proof, when it violates Occoms razor so egregiously, when it MUST violate the laws of physics, when you deliberately and maliciously misrepresent the strength of your claim by claiming credibility where none has been established, and try to pretend like your witnesses aren't anonymous, then yes your position is irrational.

Honestly your position is laughably irrational the second that, for it to be true, requires the complete denial of physics. Every single claim ever made by anyone, anonymous or expert, that has rested on the idea of the circumvention or out right denial of physics has failed. Every single one. 100%.

Your positional, when removed of it's false luster and presented for what it factually is, is irrational.

But you're welcome to believe it anyway but the fact you take what they say on faith instead of testable evidence does not make it rational. At all. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post