UFO's and the Nation of Islam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2011, 05:57 PM

UFO's and the Nation of Islam
The Wheel in the Sky Keeps on Turning Believes Nation of Islam

Excerpt) (sic)"... As a core belief, the Nation believes that there is a massive airship in the sky that they refer to as “the Mother Plane” or simply “the Wheel” and that the government is trying to keep its existence hidden from the general public. The nation also believes that the Mother Plane is extremely powerful and could destroy the entire world. In 1985, or so he says, Farrakhan ascended into the Wheel where he heard the voice of previous Nation leader Elijah Muhammad speak to him."

[Image: 10.gif] Allah Akbarupsiedaisey!Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2011, 06:11 PM
RE: UFO's and the Nation of Islam
SETI, NORAD and all the earth and spaced based telescope crews must be sleeping their watches away if they missed that. That's like General Custer saying "No Indians here at Little Bighorn".

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2011, 09:16 PM
To say those people are nuts would be an understatement. Wink Farrakhan is certifiable. Scary.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
06-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Oi , here we go again.
I assume the "Wheel in the Sky" has a klingon cloaking device to protect it from terran satellites.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
07-03-2011, 07:28 AM
and since when do muslims believe in aliens ?
07-03-2011, 07:38 AM

Among many Muslims NoI is considered a heretic sect.
That being said, this is an interesting read regarding NoI's interpretation of the Koran sura regarding extraterrestrials. (Allah is the god of the worlds)
LINK
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Another New Age movement ? Oh goody ... Dodgy

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
07-03-2011, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 09:22 PM by trillium13.)
(07-03-2011 07:28 AM)Zetsuei Wrote:  and since when do muslims believe in aliens ?

The Nation of Islam is a whole different entity entirely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_islam
(07-03-2011 07:44 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Another New Age movement ? Oh goody ... Dodgy

Since you're outside the US, you may not be familiar with them. I highly recommend the wiki link I posted. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
10-03-2011, 08:23 AM
next thing you know they'll be getting in on Battle:LA.
you'll laugh if you've been to the movies site already.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
13-03-2011, 07:12 PM
(06-03-2011 10:21 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Oi , here we go again.
I assume the "Wheel in the Sky" has a klingon cloaking device to protect it from terran satellites.

Nah, It is a Protoss Mothership which use a space distortion device capable to cloak the entire Protoss Fleet, we are on the verge of being exterminated when the Zerg invade earth, our only hope is that the Protoss help us against the Zerg Swarm Tongue

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user