UFO's and the Nation of Islam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2011, 07:16 PM
RE: UFO's and the Nation of Islam
its funny how many conspiracy theories try to explain things in crazier and crazier ways.
Like the assassins creed version where humanity was created by aliens, but they weren't really aliens they were humans, but not really humans. and for some reason the modern-teched out knights templar/freemasons/W.A.T.C.H./government are trying to destroy the alien-human-nonhuman's, while also preaching how much they love and adore them...

As a completely unrelated note I just finished assassins creed: brotherhood Big Grin

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2011, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 08:19 PM by Lilith Pride.)
RE: UFO's and the Nation of Islam
well of course that's the case. Because in this post unlike most posts I'm double spacing after my periods. I must be me not me because the only difference in my way of speech is my spacing habit. When you try to explain every little inconsistency in something you forget that a lot of actions are trivial and superfluous. Not everything has meaning.

Edit: This forum doesn't allow you to double space after periods? The post looks like it's single spaced but is double spaced. Conspiracy!!!!!!!

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply