UFO's time machines ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2012, 09:10 PM
UFO's time machines ?
Was doing some reading and came over the conspiracy that
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif] "UFOs are actually time machines from the future of Earth" . This defiantly poses a sound idea, but why would the travelers simply be flying over us ? I know they could be just wanting to see what our time is like , and even maybe they actually land them. It could be , it could be not, the norm for conspiracies . [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif] I think that intelligent life is still the answer for UFO's , but I always raise the question to myself, "Why dont they make contact? " Thats for another topic I suppose.[/font][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]What are your guy's thoughts on this ?[/font]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Eru's post
28-04-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: UFO's time machines ?
I was under the impression that time machines are just that, 'time' machines not travel machines.

Say the time machine was from a future Earth, well, that means that from whatever point (on Earth) they started the time machine up, it would be in the same place but just in a different time. So my question is why would they be up in the sky? Unless they flew the time machine into space which, I suppose, is a credible explanation but why bother?

I actually don't think we ever have been visited by aliens but I do believe there must be other civilisations out there in the universe somewhere but not necessarily at this point in time. Humanity is just a speck in time and unless our alien friends have perfected interstellar travel they are at the mercy of their own suns (just like we are) therefore having a limited existence in this universe.

I do, however, like this post as this type of postulation gets the mind thinking..... Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
28-04-2012, 09:37 PM
The reason why the time travelers surreptitiously fly about in the sky is for fear of creating a time paradox if they were to interact in a more public manner.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-04-2012, 09:42 PM
(28-04-2012 09:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The reason why the time travelers surreptitiously fly about in the sky is for fear of creating a time paradox if they were to interact in a more public manner.
Ohhhhh, bollocks! Shut your hole, Erx. I'll give you 'time paradox' Dodgy
Big Grin

28-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Is that like a time out in the naughty chair? Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-04-2012, 09:57 PM
(28-04-2012 09:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is that like a time out in the naughty chair? Tongue
Why, yes, yes it is. I'm getting a little worried as I think you're beginning to like the naughty chair. I may have to think up additional punishments (whilst on the chair, of course).

28-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Out of curiosity, but when exactly did UFO become something other than "unidentified flying object"?

Although I have thought it'd be really neat to have a time machine. I'd go back to the foundations of religion (other things too if oxygen/etc was provided by the machine) and see what happened. Then I figured that by some screwed up thing, I'd unintentionally end up as the foundation of the religions as people would think I'm the prophet due to something "magical" I would do that is commonplace now. So I figure I'd want it to fly overhead--that way I couldn't interact.
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
28-04-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm not sure it's all that new of a theory. The idea of future time travellers as well as extra-dimensional beings has been around for a while.

There's a theory in some Christian circles that suggest UFO's are really demonic beings trying to distract and deceive the Faithful. Big Grin

28-04-2012, 10:48 PM
(28-04-2012 10:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm not sure it's all that new of a theory. The idea of future time travellers as well as extra-dimensional beings has been around for a while.

There's a theory in some Christian circles that suggest UFO's are really demonic beings trying to distract and deceive the Faithful. Big Grin
Of course they would say that haha Smile .

I also liked your post about how they traveled in the sky in order to avoid a time paradox. Makes perfect sense. Its just a topic that is to hard to break down into one thing. Anything could be true. I let a metallic colored balloon off into the sky other day , and to be honest, it looked like something somebody would mistake as a UFO once it was up there. So are eyes may be deceiving us.. Undecided
28-04-2012, 10:57 PM
(28-04-2012 09:10 PM)Eru Wrote:  What are your guy's thoughts on this ?

Don't exist. Time machine? We call that a watch. Big Grin UFO? elemts covered that. Time travel? That's all the travel that ever happens. It's all mathematical chicanery, a convenient measurement device for physics, this four dimension space-time crap. We are nothing but chemical soup lit up by electrical impulses. These impulses provide for the sense of sequence, acting on the chemicals provide for sense of causality, but as far as I is concerned, there's only now.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post