UGH!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2013, 08:49 PM
UGH!
Math's gonna suck...right out of the gate I am clueless but I am trying. I am determined.

Speech class...also sucky...led by the absent minded professor who docks points not only for missing class but for arriving late (which I never do anyway) and for leaving early.

My Criminal Justice class will hopefully offer some relief...will see how the first session goes Monday night.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-01-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: UGH!
Good luck! Smile
27-01-2013, 04:16 AM
(26-01-2013 08:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Math's gonna suck...right out of the gate I am clueless but I am trying. I am determined.

Math is good. We can help you with that. ... I mean at least until you get up to partial differential equations and crazy ass linear algebra eigenvalues and eigenvectors and shit. Thumbsup

Breathing - it's more art than science.
27-01-2013, 04:25 AM
(27-01-2013 04:16 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 08:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Math's gonna suck...right out of the gate I am clueless but I am trying. I am determined.

Math is good. We can help you with that. ... I mean at least until you get up to partial differential equations and crazy ass linear algebra eigenvalues and eigenvectors and shit. Thumbsup
I need help with that too. I ain't a dummy, but me no math good either Sadcryface2

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
27-01-2013, 04:34 AM
(27-01-2013 04:25 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-01-2013 04:16 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Math is good. We can help you with that. ... I mean at least until you get up to partial differential equations and crazy ass linear algebra eigenvalues and eigenvectors and shit. Thumbsup
I need help with that too. I ain't a dummy, but me no math good either Sadcryface2

In my job, I need enough math to know whether what you are proposing is full of shit or not. ... That's a much lower bar than being able to come up with the math to do the shit in the first place. ... I got enough math to know the difference. ... But it took a great deal of work to just get there. ... Math is some fucking crazy shit, Girly's crazy enough to appreciate that.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
27-01-2013, 05:16 AM
(27-01-2013 04:16 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I can help with the crazy ass linear algebra; partial differential equations, not so much.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Re: UGH!
I miss Cantor...

Yeah math can suck but if you finally get the key pattern it can be easy, until you jump to a changing subject

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
27-01-2013, 08:08 AM
I'm taking speech too this semester!

What's really going to kick my ass though, is physics. Week one isn't even over and we already have to do two graphs for lab, and find the equation for the line of best fit. He said Excel was supposed to do that for us, but we still have to show our work. Guess I'll be ok, I've gotten A's in Math classes so far. And I'm glad I had statistics already.

General Micro will be super easy. I worked in a Micro lab after I graduated the first time, so I know most of the epidemiology and whatnot.

Then I'm taking World Literature I online. Papers every week. YAY.

Jesus loves you, but the Devil gives you cool shit.
27-01-2013, 08:16 AM
(27-01-2013 07:51 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I miss Cantor...
You and me both [Image: cray2.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
27-01-2013, 08:20 AM

Speech class...also sucky...led by the absent minded professor who docks points not only for missing class but for arriving late (which I never do anyway) and for leaving early.

My Criminal Justice class will hopefully offer some relief...will see how the first session goes Monday night.

[Image: product_1297275818.jpg]

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.