UKIP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 05:22 PM
UKIP
Can someone explain to me how this ridiculous excuse for a party gets even a single vote (other than from stupid people but I don't expect enough stupid people bothering to vote to account for their apparent popularity)?

Honestly, they are one of the dumbest political parties I've ever seen.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: UKIP
(22-05-2014 05:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can someone explain to me how this ridiculous excuse for a party gets even a single vote (other than from stupid people but I don't expect enough stupid people bothering to vote to account for their apparent popularity)?

From what I 'know' about UKIP, most of their votes would be coming from the hard-line Nationalistic uber-patriotism side of politics.
But that answer depends on whether you call nationalists stupid or not.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-05-2014, 06:08 PM
(22-05-2014 06:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can someone explain to me how this ridiculous excuse for a party gets even a single vote (other than from stupid people but I don't expect enough stupid people bothering to vote to account for their apparent popularity)?

From what I 'know' about UKIP, most of their votes would be coming from the hard-line Nationalistic uber-patriotism side of politics.
I think nationalism is stupid.
22-05-2014, 06:21 PM
(22-05-2014 06:08 PM)living thing Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  From what I 'know' about UKIP, most of their votes would be coming from the hard-line Nationalistic uber-patriotism side of politics.

I think nationalism is stupid.

I too think it is stupid, but it's also inevitable and unavoidable thanks to humans being so in-group/out-group focused.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-05-2014, 06:24 PM
They serve an important purpose.

It gives me another excuse to laught at Brits.

In future I will probably have to say "the English".

Since that party is nothing but one big advert for the Scotish independence referendum.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
22-05-2014, 06:38 PM
(22-05-2014 06:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:08 PM)living thing Wrote:  I think nationalism is stupid.
I too think it is stupid, but it's also inevitable and unavoidable thanks to humans being so in-group/out-group focused.
I think we choose our groups stupidly mainly because we believe the lies we're told by some inventive bastards for their own benefit.
22-05-2014, 07:11 PM
(22-05-2014 06:24 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  They serve an important purpose.

Since that party is nothing but one big advert for the Scotish independence referendum.

To be fair, it's a pretty close call on who are more ludicrous, the SNP or UKIP.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
22-05-2014, 07:15 PM
(22-05-2014 07:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:24 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  They serve an important purpose.

To be fair, it's a pretty close call on who are more ludicrous, the SNP or UKIP.

They're both fucking stupid.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
22-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Next up:

The communist party creates "The Peoples Republic of Wales"!!!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
22-05-2014, 07:45 PM
(22-05-2014 07:33 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Next up:

The communist party creates "The Peoples Republic of Wales"!!!

You mean "The (supposedly) People's Republic of Wales".