UKIP's Nigel Farage is FBI "person of interest"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: UKIP's Nigel Farage is FBI "person of interest"
(16-09-2017 12:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I subscribe to the Youtube channel of James O'Brien, who provides about the best analysis of UK politics one can find.

He interviewed Nigel Farange a couple of years ago and made headlines by demolishing him to such an extent that UKIP's press secretary tried to stop the interview on air.

Jeez! That was a proper mauling.

I'd love to see that level of accountability in this country.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2017, 01:16 PM
I sure hope all this shit Putin is stirring up will come out into the open. There are going to be a whole lot of countries majorly pissed off.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-09-2017, 02:09 PM
(16-09-2017 12:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  He interviewed Nigel Farange a couple of years ago and made headlines by demolishing him to such an extent that UKIP's press secretary tried to stop the interview on air.

Obviously not sufficiently. Otherwise we wouldn't have to still talk about him and his fallout called Brexit.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
16-09-2017, 02:57 PM
(16-09-2017 01:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  I sure hope all this shit Putin is stirring up will come out into the open. There are going to be a whole lot of countries majorly pissed off.

It seems so short-sighted of Putin and the Russian leadership to practice this sort of subversion after they've spent the last twenty years trying to get back to the world's center-stage. Haven't they noticed what's happened to America when it's gone meddling?
16-09-2017, 03:06 PM
(16-09-2017 02:57 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It seems so short-sighted of Putin and the Russian leadership to practice this sort of subversion after they've spent the last twenty years trying to get back to the world's center-stage. Haven't they noticed what's happened to America when it's gone meddling?

It's not as if this strategy wouldn't work. They have virtually all European rightwingers in their pocket, complete with frequent pilgrimages to Russia. The only exception is Geerd Wilders, which doesn't make him a more reputable figure.

Putin's goal is to weaken the European Union and the ties between Europe and the USA. With the current US government he already succeeded on that front.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]