UN Does it Again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Sad UN Does it Again
The UN did it again.
A recently voted resolution , passed in favor of homophobes from Africa and the Middle-East.
The UN no longer considers being executed for being gay a violation of human rights.
So if you're a religious nut-job go out and kill some gay people today.

I am so infuriated by this Angry

The UN is supposed to defend human rights FOR FUCK's SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2010, 05:40 AM
RE: UN Does it Again
This is a complete clustercuntfuck.

Who allows this bullshit?

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Ummm... Wha? Link?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
23-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Here is where i found the news

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/un-...1/20/15449
Quote "According to the International Gay and Lesbians Human Rights Commission, the UN General Assembly’s Third Committee on Social, Cultural and Humanitarian issues removed “sexual orientation” from a resolution addressing extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions this past week in a vote that was overwhelming represented by a majority of African, Middle East and Carribean nations. "
23-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Truly sick! I'm wordless. Confused

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
23-11-2010, 09:20 AM

And to think prior to this, immigration rights activists in this country applauded Obama for turning in a report to the UN charging Arizona for human rights violations, with the passage of their illegal immigration law!

The U.S. is the foremost member/founding nation, of the United Nations. So, call, write, your State Representatives, Congressperson, Senator, and voice your complaint.
One would think the World Court could be petitioned to do something about this, because the UN is revoking the covenant, the trust, in defying the terms of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, with this decision.

Unconscionable. Truly!Angry
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2010, 09:44 AM
NOW can we all agree to kick these jackwads out of NYC and open up some fucking parking spots? I hate having to put the car in a lot every time I drive in.

Gassy - love your signature. There is a bar in Carmbridge, MA that used to have some great graffiti. Someone wrote "Jesus Saves" and underneath someone wrote "Gretsky gets the rebound, he shoots, he scores!!". This was almost 20 years ago so I doubt it's still there but I always laugh about it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
23-11-2010, 03:30 PM

The full UN Document

(23-11-2010 09:44 AM)BnW Wrote:  NOW can we all agree to kick these jackwads out of NYC and open up some fucking parking spots? I hate having to put the car in a lot every time I drive in.
You'd think NYC citizens would have thought of an active means to express their disdain for that BS by now, wouldn't you!? Wink Saran wrap on the car paint, so that from a distance it looks like it's crumpled to all hell. Then again, big brother camera eyes installed all over the place there now, it's neigh on impossible probably. Mores the pity. Diplomatic immunity was never granted by the disgruntled New Yorker. Tongue

Diplomatic immunity is obscene. Hell yes, revoke the whole program. They're a guest in this country! They should act like it, rather than as untouchable thugs thumbing their nose at the rules that apply, in their mind, to everyone else but them!

A Diplomat could kill anyone they wanted here, and never be prosecuted. That's why they piss all over the parking reg's and don't care about NYC laws on that matter. They know there's nothing anyone can do to them. It's an insult to every American and our way of life, that we're losing our rights and our way of life is changing because we're suppose to fear terrorism from all sides, so that new laws make us suspects in the event we may be a terrorist, while Diplomats are above every law in the country and could themselves be a terrorist and if they were, would walk Scott free after they committed a terrorist act in broad daylight in front of cameras filming for CNN!

And you just know that those countries Dip's that are god's here on a visit, return the favor when our Dip's are on their soil, right!? Yeahhhh, I'm sure of it.

Quote:Gassy - love your signature. There is a bar in Carmbridge, MA that used to have some great graffiti. Someone wrote "Jesus Saves" and underneath someone wrote "Gretsky gets the rebound, he shoots, he scores!!". This was almost 20 years ago so I doubt it's still there but I always laugh about it.
Thank you. The signature quote was originally in reference to Gretsky, but since he's retired I figured I'd use a contemporary player instead. Tongue

I like the one: "Jesus Saves! But does he recycle, or is he just a hoarder?" Wink
23-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Quote:Diplomatic immunity is obscene. Hell yes, revoke the whole program. They're a guest in this country! They should act like it, rather than as untouchable thugs thumbing their nose at the rules that apply, in their mind, to everyone else but them!

Diplomatic immunity is a necessary evil, though. While UN diplomats take advantage of it, it protects American diplomats abroad. I'm sure the US takes as much advantage of these rules as other diplomats do when they are here. I don't want to get rid of diplomatic immunity, I just want to get those freeloaders out of NYC so I can park my damn car.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
23-11-2010, 07:17 PM

(23-11-2010 06:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  
Quote:Diplomatic immunity is obscene. Hell yes, revoke the whole program. They're a guest in this country! They should act like it, rather than as untouchable thugs thumbing their nose at the rules that apply, in their mind, to everyone else but them!

Diplomatic immunity is a necessary evil, though. While UN diplomats take advantage of it, it protects American diplomats abroad. I'm sure the US takes as much advantage of these rules as other diplomats do when they are here. I don't want to get rid of diplomatic immunity, I just want to get those freeloaders out of NYC so I can park my damn car.
I remember watching something on one of the cable news programs some years ago, an investigative type thing on the issue of diplomatic immunity, wherein they had said that U.S diplomats aren't afforded as much free reign in foreign countries that they visit, as is the other way around for those dip's who arrive here.

You could always write your State representative and tell them to amend the diplomatic immunity guidelines that forces all diplomats visiting NYC to take the train, or other public transport. Tongue
I'd like to see the day when a dip's car that has a history of thousands of dollars in parking fines, get's the boot and is later towed to impound.
I'd actually pay real money to see that.