UNIVERSAL/ABSOLUTE TRUTH... does it exst?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: UNIVERSAL/ABSOLUTE TRUTH... does it exst?
(31-10-2014 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 09:29 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  What odds are people willing to give me on Wolfbitn not posting again?

Under that name or a sock puppet?

Looks like you lost. And im a man that doesn't need a sock puppet Smile

So when is child rape a good thing, since you don't believe in absolute universal moral truth?
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2014, 09:01 AM
So, this is the topic you really want to talk about...this is not the right place for that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-11-2014, 09:02 AM
DANG! I had a reply ready and set to go for the other thread and the lock took it out.

Well.. nice to know you Wolfbitn Online, though if you keep using the *Redacted so s to comply with forum guide-lines*, you won't be around much longer.
*Salutes*
01-11-2014, 09:07 AM
(01-11-2014 08:59 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Under that name or a sock puppet?

Looks like you lost. And im a man that doesn't need a sock puppet Smile

So when is child rape a good thing, since you don't believe in absolute universal moral truth?

So by inference, you are claiming that "consensual sex" with those of a certain age, (which you have not defined) is different from "rape".
Explain the difference. Buh bye idiot.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Wolfbitn, this is the second thread I am having to close due to your insistence of goading others into a discussion of the merits on child rape. You are treading on thin ice.

Read our rules.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
Thread Closed