(UPDATE) Mississippi Atheist Group needs Nativity type display for Courthouse.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2015, 07:25 PM
(UPDATE) Mississippi Atheist Group needs Nativity type display for Courthouse.
I'm sure this is a total shock to everyone but the Harrison County court unanimously voted against our Humanist, Atheist group and has hired a lawyer to fight us making sure Christianity on display despite the Constitution.
Read the comments if you dare. Please respond to some of the ignorance. The same old stupidity:
"This is a Christian nation!"
"Don't like it, don't look at it!"
"Good job, Harrison County, support our founding fathers, this is a Christian nation!"
etc. etc.
They do not care that they are in violation. This is typical Mississippi. This is why we are number one in every embarrassing statistic in the country.

http://www.wlox.com/story/30740675/harri...vity-scene
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jay's post
14-12-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: (UPDATE) Mississippi Atheist Group needs Nativity type display for Courthouse.
(14-12-2015 07:25 PM)Darth Jay Wrote:  I'm sure this is a total shock to everyone but the Harrison County court unanimously voted against our Humanist, Atheist group and has hired a lawyer to fight us making sure Christianity on display despite the Constitution.
Read the comments if you dare. Please respond to some of the ignorance. The same old stupidity:
"This is a Christian nation!"
"Don't like it, don't look at it!"
"Good job, Harrison County, support our founding fathers, this is a Christian nation!"
etc. etc.
They do not care that they are in violation. This is typical Mississippi. This is why we are number one in every embarrassing statistic in the country.

http://www.wlox.com/story/30740675/harri...vity-scene

I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will get worked out to everyone benefit. I would go ahead and make the display in case you do get to put it up.

Peace

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post