US Militia groups preparing for elections

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: US Militia groups preparing for elections
All it took was 911 to ruin your country.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2016, 02:12 PM
(04-11-2016 01:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  All it took was 911 to ruin your country.

Not buying it. We were stupid enough to elect Dubya (George W. Bush) before that happened (and a long line of bad Presidents before him). I'm not sure we've had a really good President in my lifetime (1955-present), and we have no-one but ourselves to blame for electing these losers. I'm not sure what happened, but it happened (or started to happen) long before 2001. If we elect Trump, that will be a new low, but it's not like we've been perfect until now.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
04-11-2016, 02:37 PM
(04-11-2016 02:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Not buying it. We were stupid enough to elect Dubya (George W. Bush) before that happened (and a long line of bad Presidents before him). I'm not sure we've had a really good President in my lifetime (1955-present), and we have no-one but ourselves to blame for electing these losers. I'm not sure what happened, but it happened (or started to happen) long before 2001. If we elect Trump, that will be a new low, but it's not like we've been perfect until now.

HBO was playing All the President’s Men last night, coincidence?

What a great movie.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
04-11-2016, 06:44 PM
US Militia groups preparing for elections

And your country would just shrug it off?
04-11-2016, 06:55 PM
(04-11-2016 06:44 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

And your country would just shrug it off?

You missed the point. Nobody would shrug it off, but a better country would react with more intelligence than we have.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-11-2016, 09:22 PM
(04-11-2016 06:55 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 06:44 PM)KUSA Wrote:  And your country would just shrug it off?

You missed the point. Nobody would shrug it off, but a better country would react with more intelligence than we have.

A braver country would have acted less out of fear too. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2016, 09:30 PM
(04-11-2016 02:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

The thing is ... no one is ever going to be a perfect president.
The messiah is never coming ... and certainly not coming every 4 years.
LBJ was deeply flawed, but look what he did. Voter rights, equality, desegregation.
The REAL work gets done at the grass-roots level, and eventually "bubbles up".
The REAL heroes of the 20th Century were women who demanded equal rights ... way back when.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-11-2016, 10:01 PM
(04-11-2016 09:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The thing is ... no one is ever going to be a perfect president.
The messiah is never coming ... and certainly not coming every 4 years.
LBJ was deeply flawed, but look what he did. Voter rights, equality, desegregation.
The REAL work gets done at the grass-roots level, and eventually "bubbles up".
The REAL heroes of the 20th Century were women who demanded equal rights ... way back when.

FDR had a closet full of skeletons too.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Question, so if there is unrest to the point where people are out with guns and shit (I don't believe it will come to this if Hillary wins but this is America we're talking about, if there's one thing I know about America it's to not underestimate their stupidity), will Trump be held accountable for inciting unrest?

[Image: oscar.png]
04-11-2016, 10:33 PM
(04-11-2016 10:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Question, so if there is unrest to the point where people are out with guns and shit (I don't believe it will come to this if Hillary wins but this is America we're talking about, if there's one thing I know about America it's to not underestimate their stupidity), will Trump be held accountable for inciting unrest?

Depends on who wins.

'Murican Canadian