US Navy Seaman sets fire to a submarine!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2013, 03:39 AM
RE: US Navy Seaman sets fire to a submarine!
(10-08-2013 11:52 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 01:10 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  No, but the US Navy has a selfish douchebag....

Agreed but that still does not answer the question of exactly what or who requires this strong as ever "demand" for attack submarines? Or is it simply the military industrial complex seeking to maintain its profit margin?

Actually, yes, we do need attack submarines. As a weapons system, hunter killers are well worth the money as they are very effective.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Casey James Fury was NOT a US Navy Seaman. He was a CIVILIAN LABORER. What an idiot! Angry
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24...97570.html
11-08-2013, 09:33 PM
(11-08-2013 09:28 AM)maggieg Wrote:  Casey James Fury was NOT a US Navy Seaman. He was a CIVILIAN LABORER. What an idiot! Angry
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24...97570.html

That changes everything. He didn't have a good reason to want to sink the boat...in a more permanent kinda way. Maybe it's all the mafia games going on lately, but I say we lynch him.

I'm not sure if I'm being sarcastic or not.

12-08-2013, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2013 02:07 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(10-08-2013 11:52 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 01:10 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  No, but the US Navy has a selfish douchebag....

Agreed but that still does not answer the question of exactly what or who requires this strong as ever "demand" for attack submarines? Or is it simply the military industrial complex seeking to maintain its profit margin?

A North Koreans sub sank a South Korean corvette recently. South Korea is an ally of ours. While you won't hear about it explicitly in the public realm, you could reasonably guess that attack sub patrols have increased significantly in the Korea Straight, Sea of Japan, and East China Sea. I find it reasonable that the demand for the services provided by an attack sub have increased significantly since 2010 because of this incident.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if in the past couple of years a North Korean sub(s) has gone missing.