US Politics Cause Massive Gun and Ammo Shortage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: US Politics Cause Massive Gun and Ammo Shortage.
(24-03-2013 10:35 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(24-03-2013 09:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, there is quite a range of people, including first-time gun owners. I know many people who do not fit your stereotypical description.
True, there are all types of people who buy guns and ammo.

But the type I described seems to be the majority.

When I lived in Tulsa (this was early 2009) I went to a gun show to buy an SKS (Oddly enough I had to do a standard NICS check for the rifle so I really don't understand the whole 'gun show loophole' thing but that's another story). Anyways when I was leaving some shitty looking redneck pulls up in an SUV and two of his buddies come out with crates of ammunition in a wheelbarrow (they must have bought at least 30,000 rounds), load it into an the SUV and drive off. The rest of the firearms vendors in there were moving merch like gangbusters and there
was a lot of idle chit chat about the prospects of taking that coon in the White House and that bitch Nancy Pelosi and burning them at the stake. And you could pick up plenty of Nazi memorabilia from some shady shaven headed dudes on your way out.

I also distinctly remember a gunshop in Hunstville, AL which was always REALLY busy year round. I'd estimate the owner of that hole did $250,000 in firearms sales every week! And yes, virtually ALL the clientele were - you guessed it - scared, stupid white people.

Next time you have to deal with one of these shitasses railing on about gun control, goad them on with the following.

"Well you have to confiscate guns. It makes it easier for the roving gangs of negroes to rape you."
Oklahoma and Alabama. White shitasses. Duh. Dodgy

I'm in Massachusetts - we don't have the preponderance of redneck shit kickers here.

Stereotype back at ya.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2013, 07:21 PM
(25-03-2013 07:08 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(25-03-2013 02:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah I know not as repuatable as fox news or the drudge report Dodgy
Sorry but your stereotype is a little off since both sides have their gun grabbers and I'm not about that(standing by for accusations of Libratarianism!). I'm also glad everyone else in this thread is jumping on the old,scared white people stereotype.

(25-03-2013 06:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wouldn't it be brilliant if this big scare to ban guns and shit in the US was all a conspiracy by the big gun companies to make a few politicians suggest gun banning as to scare people to go out and buy all the ammo and guns they can humanly get their hands on.
That makes 2!

[Image: bwahaha.jpeg]
Well you've still not made any arguments that the political arm of the NRA is anything other than a shill for the gun industry. Personaly I tend to think or them and the AARP as being very simmilar, orginazations that have a huge membership that it does not represent in it's lobing activities but likes to throw around to show their political muscle.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
25-03-2013, 08:41 PM
(25-03-2013 07:21 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well you've still not made any arguments that the political arm of the NRA is anything other than a shill for the gun industry. Personaly I tend to think or them and the AARP as being very simmilar, orginazations that have a huge membership that it does not represent in it's lobing activities but likes to throw around to show their political muscle.
The ILA is the section of the NRA you are refering to. The legal arm. Im not really gonna waste a lot of keystrokes because to your paranoid mind, something like suing the Federal government over the illegal gun confinscations in Katrina is just a front for whats really going on man. Consider

I'm also pretty sure the FNRA 501©(3) which raises money for youth shooting sport programs like 4-H and High School rifle teams, is just really here to create more effective mass shooters to cause polictians to enact more gun control laws to scare people into buying more guns so they can shoot more people to buy more guns so they can shoot more people to buy more guns so they can shoot more people to buy more guns so they can shoot more people to buy more guns.

Agents of the gun industry
[Image: Screen-shot-2011-03-10-at-8.41.11-AM.png]

[Image: Katie1.JPG]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post