US Politics Quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: US Politics Quiz
Young outsider. 13%

Um, ok. Although some of the questions I didn't agree with either of the answers due to the wording of the questions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
03-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Young outsider.
"This relatively young, largely independent group holds a mix of conservative and liberal views. And while more lean toward the Republican Party than the Democratic Party, Young Outsiders generally express unfavorable opinions of both major parties. They are largely skeptical of activist government, as a substantial majority views government as wasteful and inefficient. Yet many diverge from the two conservative typology groups – Steadfast Conservatives and Business Conservatives – in their strong support for the environment and many liberal social policies"
03-07-2014, 04:18 PM
This question I currently am on is bullshit.

Poor people today have it easy because they get government hand outs.
Poor people have it hard because the government doesn't do enough.

Yet, I believe poor people have it hard but the government does do enough. Dodgy
This is what happens when you only have two options per question.

Next Generation Left 12%
Generally young, well-educated and financially comfortable, the Next Generation Left have very liberal attitudes on many issues, including homosexuality, abortion, the environment and foreign policy. While overall supportive of an activist government, most are wary of expanding the social safety net. Most also have relatively positive views of Wall Street’s impact on the economy. While most affiliate with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, few consider themselves strong Democrats.

Actually, it's not too far off.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
03-07-2014, 04:33 PM
I also had issues with that one. While I agree that poor people have it tough I don't think it's due to a failure in government programs or efforts.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
03-07-2014, 05:09 PM
I came out as Solid Liberal. Big Grin

03-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Young outsider, though I wanted future dictator.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
03-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Your best fit is...
Solid Liberal
along with 15% of the public.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
03-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Maybe I am living in a fantasy world, but I really feel like there are more than 15% of Americans who agree with me.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
03-07-2014, 06:54 PM
(03-07-2014 05:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Maybe I am living in a fantasy world, but I really feel like there are more than 15% of Americans who agree with me.

It's entirely possible for far more than 15% of Americans to agree with you on any given issue. What that figure indicates is that only 15% come close to agreeing with you on your set of opinions.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
04-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Young outsider

I do consider myself libertarian. NOT the Libertarian Party, though. No one rules anybody is how I see it.