US bombs Afghanistan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: US bombs Afghanistan
(13-04-2017 10:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'll be interested to hear more as info comes in. Offhand I can't think of any practical reason to drop a MOAB.
USA people love USA military might.

Trump firing off missiles and big bombs will increase his approval rating. If a president is struggling, the best thing for him is to enter into wars, his people will then be united behind him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Stevil's post
13-04-2017, 02:09 PM
(13-04-2017 11:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You The writers of the article got that confused somehow

Fixt Tongue

(in all fairness, I did notice it called both the mother and the father of all bombs. Being the violent (hehe) pacifist I am, couldn't be arsed to read up on it Yes )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-04-2017, 02:11 PM
(13-04-2017 11:14 AM)abaris Wrote:  Personally I think that his possible involvement with Russia makes him dangerous as a caged animal. He has to prove something and that may well lead to him taking incalculable risks.
He has certainly been doing a lot of extraordinary things to distract the public from the Russian collusion.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
13-04-2017, 02:31 PM
(13-04-2017 10:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'll be interested to hear more as info comes in. Offhand I can't think of any practical reason to drop a MOAB.

A MOAB could kill a lot of people in a cave.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
13-04-2017, 02:33 PM
(13-04-2017 02:09 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 11:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You The writers of the article got that confused somehow

Fixt Tongue

(in all fairness, I did notice it called both the mother and the father of all bombs. Being the violent (hehe) pacifist I am, couldn't be arsed to read up on it Yes )

The Massive Ordnance Air-Burst bomb is rightly called the MOAB.
13-04-2017, 03:31 PM
(13-04-2017 12:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Would it be inappropriate for me to say I hope they release the video? In the meantime, I'm watching MOAB test fire videos and the scene from Outbreak.

I agree, perhaps not for the same reason though. A video like this may titillate some, but people do need to see the effects of their governments polices if they are ever expected to be able to make informed decisions.

Photographers risked their lives bringing back the true carnage of WW1. Not just from the combat zone, but from their own country's attempts to ban them from trying to get pictures showing the horrible cost of war.

Video of the Vietnam war played a big role in ending that war.

The words "A big bomb" doesn't mean much to people, seeing it will make them know what we're talking about. Especially if someone ever gets the idea if trying it in a population center.

A friend in the hole
"I'll be back when I want it...not when I need it." - Hawkeye
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
13-04-2017, 03:45 PM
(13-04-2017 02:09 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Trump firing off missiles and big bombs will increase his approval rating. If a president is struggling, the best thing for him is to enter into wars, his people will then be united behind him.

Yes, Orwell already knew about that. But hardly anyone was listening although many have read the book.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
13-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Who told Trump (and the Pentagon) he had a small penis?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
13-04-2017, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017 04:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
I am curious whether the man or the mountain won. That's Chuck Norris Grog lift big rock off ground shit right there. Man v. Mountain. But it was a 6' air blast not an bunghole buster. Did it have any effect deep underground? Or did Hassam just look at Saddam and ask "You feel that?" over tea. I don't what it's penetration depth is (and now somebody else will google it for me. SLACK bitches. :bowdown: ), but my money's on any mountain worth its salts. And why didn't they just use a bunch of bunghole busters if they were after caves. Cheaper and I'd bet more effective. I'm thinking tiny penis syndrome. Might work, though. No sane Dear Leader will ever have the balls to do it so let's give it to Mikey. That idiot will bomb anything.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-04-2017, 04:02 PM
(13-04-2017 02:31 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

A MOAB could kill a lot of people in a cave.

Word.

'Murican Canadian