US bombs Afghanistan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: US bombs Afghanistan
(13-04-2017 04:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am curious whether the man or the mountain won. That's Chuck Norris Grog lift big rock off ground shit right there. But it was a 6' air blast not an bunghole buster. Did it have any effect deep underground? Or did Hassam just look at Saddam and ask "You feel that?" over tea. I don't what what it's penetration depth is, but my money's on any mountain worth it's salts. And why didn't they just use a bunch of bunghole busters if they were after caves. Cheaper and I'd bet more effective. I'm thinking tiny penis syndrome. Might work, though. No sane Dear Leader will ever have the balls to do it so let's give it to Mikey. He'll bomb anything.

Bunker busters have different jobs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2017, 05:17 PM
(13-04-2017 11:28 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Way to go, Presidentish Thump!

Hey now!
Find all posts by this user
13-04-2017, 05:33 PM
(13-04-2017 05:17 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 11:28 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Way to go, Presidentish Thump!

Hey now!

I didn't mean to imply that he was actually the President of the United States of America. Such a travesty would never happen. Gasp
13-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Leave it to Trump to make a move that takes United Airlines out of the spotlight. He is not going to be a page two story...no matter what it takes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-04-2017, 06:06 PM
At another site I frequent, someone suggested sending bacon-wrapped exploding bats into the caves. Laugh out load

Maybe someone could train one to fly into the loofa-faced shitgoblin's piehole before he gets us/the whole fucking world all kinds of fucked up. Tactical Bacon ® optional. Big Grin
13-04-2017, 06:16 PM
(13-04-2017 06:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  At another site I frequent, someone suggested sending bacon-wrapped exploding bats into the caves. Laugh out load

Maybe someone could train one to fly into the loofa-faced shitgoblin's piehole before he gets us/the whole fucking world all kinds of fucked up. Tactical Bacon ® optional. Big Grin

The Bat Bombs worked so well in WWII...
13-04-2017, 06:25 PM
The operation has been in the planning stages for months.
The MOAB has very high pressure output when it detonates and can wreck some underground cunts day and destroy all the tunnel systems. It wasn't used because it's big and flashy and Trump wanted to use a new toy, it was used because it was the right tool for the job. Get 'em where they think we can't get 'em.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-04-2017, 06:29 PM
(13-04-2017 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The operation has been in the planning stages for months.
The MOAB has very high pressure output when it detonates and can wreck some underground cunts day and destroy all the tunnel systems. It wasn't used because it's big and flashy and Trump wanted to use a new toy, it was used because it was the right tool for the job. Get 'em where they think we can't get 'em.
Thumbsup Very few people bothered to Google "MOAB" and get some facts. Facepalm
13-04-2017, 08:38 PM
Okay I'm not trying to make any statement,
as I support all bombs and explosives regardless of gender identity. I just laughed way harder than I should have.

[Image: IHCQXPo.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
13-04-2017, 09:26 PM
(13-04-2017 08:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Okay I'm not trying to make any statement,
as I support all bombs and explosives regardless of gender identity. I just laughed way harder than I should have.

[Image: IHCQXPo.jpg]

TRIGGARRED! Laugh out load