US bombs Afghanistan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2017, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017 09:30 PM by Fireball.)
RE: US bombs Afghanistan
(13-04-2017 06:16 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 06:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  At another site I frequent, someone suggested sending bacon-wrapped exploding bats into the caves. Laugh out load

Maybe someone could train one to fly into the loofa-faced shitgoblin's piehole before he gets us/the whole fucking world all kinds of fucked up. Tactical Bacon ® optional. Big Grin

The Bat Bombs worked so well in WWII...

FFS, lighten up, Chief.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2017, 05:52 AM
[img][Image: sfjihu.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
14-04-2017, 05:56 AM
(13-04-2017 08:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Okay I'm not trying to make any statement,
as I support all bombs and explosives regardless of gender identity. I just laughed way harder than I should have.

[Image: IHCQXPo.jpg]

Looks like their safe space...
Cool wasn't so safe... after all....
CoolCoolCoolCool

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
14-04-2017, 06:21 AM
The yelling and screaming from the left is the same emotional triggered reaction that you see when a homeowner defends themself against an attacker with an AR-15.

It doesn't matter to the outraged that the weapon did the job, justifiably.

It's "wrong" because it's a scary black rifle......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-04-2017, 06:50 AM
(14-04-2017 06:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The yelling and screaming from the left is the same emotional triggered reaction that you see when a homeowner defends themself against an attacker with an AR-15.

It doesn't matter to the outraged that the weapon did the job, justifiably.

It's "wrong" because it's a scary black rifle......

Not everything that goes boom in a big way does the job justifiably. What was the target again? Some tunnel? Some ISIL fighter? Wake me up if this turns out to be a game changer.

Until then, yawn.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
14-04-2017, 08:02 AM
(13-04-2017 12:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Would it be inappropriate for me to say I hope they release the video? In the meantime, I'm watching MOAB test fire videos and the scene from Outbreak.

Well you got your wish.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/14/mother-of-...ghanistan/

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Wow, speaking of efficiency. 36 ISIL fighters killed. That'll show them. Certainly a game changer that is also fiscally conservative since I'm sure that bomb is very cheap.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
14-04-2017, 08:20 AM
(14-04-2017 08:05 AM)abaris Wrote:  Wow, speaking of efficiency. 36 ISIL fighters killed. That'll show them. Certainly a game changer that is also fiscally conservative since I'm sure that bomb is very cheap.

You kill a snake by cutting off the head.

But that just pisses off a hydra.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
14-04-2017, 08:25 AM
(14-04-2017 08:05 AM)abaris Wrote:  Wow, speaking of efficiency. 36 ISIL fighters killed. That'll show them. Certainly a game changer that is also fiscally conservative since I'm sure that bomb is very cheap.

To be fair, the purpose was not to kill ISIS soldiers, who are all too easy to replace. It was to collapse the tunnels in their "safe place" and bury their weapons and ordinance. It appears to have been successful in that.

"It was the right time to use it tactically against the right target on the battlefield."
The blast destroyed three underground tunnels as well as weapons and ammunition, but no civilians were hurt, Afghan and US officials have said.
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani said he approved of the strike and that it was designed to support Afghan forces and US forces conducting clearance operations in the region.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/14/asia/afgha...moab-bomb/
14-04-2017, 08:31 AM
(13-04-2017 06:29 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The operation has been in the planning stages for months.
The MOAB has very high pressure output when it detonates and can wreck some underground cunts day and destroy all the tunnel systems. It wasn't used because it's big and flashy and Trump wanted to use a new toy, it was used because it was the right tool for the job. Get 'em where they think we can't get 'em.
Thumbsup Very few people bothered to Google "MOAB" and get some facts. Facepalm

The goal was always to get muffinsutffer to google it for me. SLACK, bitches. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus