US school system hysterical reactions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 02:37 PM
US school system hysterical reactions
Has the US school system gone mad ?
There seems to be some completely hysterical reactions to anything "gun" related recently :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263542/Fake-Nerf-toy-gun-causes-hour-lock-Long-Island-high-school-panicked-911-callers-report-gunman.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Whether it's toy guns, bubble "guns", paper torn into a gun shape, or just kids discussing their toys, the school's reactions leave me wondering if I'm actually still on the same planet...

This page lists the recent examples (I know that Infowars might not be considered a serious news source, however the stories they link to in the article seem to be from more "respectable" sources).http://www.infowars.com/six-year-old-girl-expelled-for-bringing-plastic-toy-gun-to-show-tell/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: US school system hysterical reactions
Nation of pussy's sad to say. We are so PC fucking fear mongering bend over backwards it's fucking crazy. I read yahoo news sometimes and if anyone says anything about any minority group it's like wait 5 minutes for the apology. Bam apology, and if they don't they will be repremanded or fired. What happened to freedom speech? I personally dont have a problem with gays, but why cant someone say I dont like gays? Its there choice or any group for that matter. If you were to say the majority of violent crimes are caused by blacks people cry racism. Even though it is just the facts. Or if you said religious people tend to be less educated people would cry over that. If you cant speek the truth without being insulted or called a name we are a nation in sad shape indeed. Sorry this kind of crap is irritating Im done now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply