US time change

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2015, 08:28 AM
US time change
So for most of the US Daylight Saving Time ends this Sunday. What are you planning for the extra hour? I'm thinking that sleep sounds pretty good.

I'm still pushing to just set the clocks back 30 minutes and then never fucking touch them again. The whole thing is just a major pain in the ass twice a year.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
30-10-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: US time change
I think they should be set back an hour every night, but never forward.

'Murican Canadian
30-10-2015, 08:31 AM
I'm with you UF, sleeping for sure! Sleepy

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
30-10-2015, 08:51 AM
I hate it all. Leave the damn clock where it is - always. Dodgy

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
30-10-2015, 09:10 AM
(30-10-2015 08:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  I hate it all. Leave the damn clock where it is - always. Dodgy

"Only the government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket." - Supposedly said by a native american. [citation needed]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
30-10-2015, 11:16 AM
(30-10-2015 08:28 AM)unfogged Wrote:  So for most of the US Daylight Saving Time ends this Sunday. What are you planning for the extra hour? I'm thinking that sleep sounds pretty good.

I'm still pushing to just set the clocks back 30 minutes and then never fucking touch them again. The whole thing is just a major pain in the ass twice a year.

Thanks for the PSA, I honestly forgot all about it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Well that's just fucking great. I'll be at work - means my shift is an hour longer.

They need to stop this shit.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
30-10-2015, 12:42 PM
(30-10-2015 12:33 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Well that's just fucking great. I'll be at work - means my shift is an hour longer.

They need to stop this shit.

1 hour overtime Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
31-10-2015, 01:20 PM
I friggin hate DLST.. Instead of setting the clock ahead and pretending that it's an hour later - why don't we set the calandar ahead six months and pretend it's spring??? Makes as much sense....,

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-11-2015, 07:33 AM
I finally got around to assassinating the real Hitler with my spare hour. Don't tell me Day Light Saving's Time doesn't work!