US time change

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: US time change
Of course I work up at the regular time - which didn't coordinate with the clocks. Dodgy

But I learned that I am capable of changing a shower head and adding an extended length hose to the nozzle to make washing the dogs a whole lot easier. Flex

I will be blasted for not letting hubby do 'man's work'. Oh well. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2015, 09:12 AM
We do this every year. I love DST and wish it stayed forever.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2015, 10:17 AM
No sleep for mama, we get up an hour earlier.. basically. Yay.

5 am is a great time to start the day right?
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-11-2015, 11:07 AM
(01-11-2015 10:17 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  No sleep for mama, we get up an hour earlier.. basically. Yay.

5 am is a great time to start the day right?

Woke up an hour earlier (in regards to official time), naps are off schedule, kids will be tired and cranky this evening assuming we wait until the normal bed time.

So let me restate my original assertion Tongue. I want to set the clocks back an hour every night, but only after my young kids transform into moody teenagers who understand the concept of sleeping in when the opportunity arises.

'Murican Canadian
01-11-2015, 11:13 AM
(01-11-2015 11:07 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Woke up an hour earlier (in regards to official time), naps are off schedule, kids will be tired and cranky this evening assuming we wait until the normal bed time.

So let me restate my original assertion Tongue. I want to set the clocks back an hour every night, but only after my young kids transform into moody teenagers who understand the concept of sleeping in when the opportunity arises.

Kids may be difficult, but nobody who supports continuing the time changes has pets. You try convincing a cat or a dog to wait another hour for mealtime because the clocks changed.

[Image: 55443438.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
01-11-2015, 11:17 AM
I started drinking at 1100 with a couple of shots. ManlyGirl said "It's not even noon yet." I said "It was yesterday."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post