USA Today - Creationism Support Hits A New Low

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: USA Today - Creationism Support Hits A New Low
I wish creationists would just stop. I honestly can't put into words how totally mind numbingly depressed the idea of "creationism" make me.

I have a feeling my mum's church is creationist in value, and I need to ask although it's a random subject to broach with a person. Plus if my idea is correct, that they are full of nutters, then I'd be very disappointed in my mum and step dad.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: USA Today - Creationism Support Hits A New Low
(13-07-2017 02:00 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  Legislators in Texas are considering a bill that could make it easier for science teachers to present religious concepts alongside scientific theories like evolution.

The proposed legislation, introduced in February by Republican state Rep. Valoree Swanson, could allow public school teachers to present alternative theories to subjects that “may cause controversy,” including climate change, evolution, the origins of life and human cloning.

The number of people in the United States who think they are smart enough to override scientific consensus is depressing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Thoreauvian's post