USA and Russia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2017, 02:11 AM
RE: USA and Russia
There's no source, it's my opinion. You're free to disagree, but how many times has the CIA spewed out horsehit that they knew were wrong - like ahem, saying that Saddam Hussein had WMDs? BUSH used that shit as a justification for WAR. So no, I wouldn't trust what the CIA claims with a grain of salt until there is outside verifiable evidence to corroborate it.

The Russians almost certainly hacked the DNC and Clinton servers. But to claim they are the ones who gave the stuff to Wikileaks is as insane as saying the fact that Bree Olson is expecting proves that she has AIDS!

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2017, 02:34 AM
(31-12-2016 10:04 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Most fall under outdated laws within 18 USC 1030. Beyond that, we have the cyber equivalent of rules of engagement, while countries like China simply assume that we are always at war and only the nature of it changes.
Point taken. It's a shame that the law hasn't been able to keep up with the rapid advances in computer technology (especially copyright related ones).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2017, 02:56 AM
(02-01-2017 02:11 AM)Aractus Wrote:  There's no source, it's my opinion.

Mate, seriously.

I'm insane. WTF is your excuse? Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-01-2017, 04:03 AM
That's really not a good enough excuse to leave me neg rep! I don't care if you agree with me or not, but you should at least consider my point which is that we shouldn't trust State-sponsored information. You know that the German government is contemplating setting up a "Ministry of Truth"?

My Blog
02-01-2017, 04:24 AM
(02-01-2017 04:03 AM)Aractus Wrote:  That's really not a good enough excuse to leave me neg rep! I don't care if you agree with me or not, but you should at least consider my point which is that we shouldn't trust State-sponsored information. You know that the German government is contemplating setting up a "Ministry of Truth"?

Is this to me? Please use the quote tag. If you can't work that out mate, your ideas are meaningless to me.

It's like talking to a xian. I ask for proof and get BS in response.

This is why I nullified my good rep.

Wake up and realise where you are.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
02-01-2017, 04:30 AM
(02-01-2017 04:24 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Is this to me?

YES!

And again, I do not have any more proof than anyone else. It's Assange + Murray's words against the CIA. I look at i this way:

We have documented evidence of the CIA lying to the public for almost a century (if not longer). Wikileaks has never lied, and if they did their entire organisation would be discredited overnight.

My Blog
02-01-2017, 04:39 AM
(02-01-2017 04:30 AM)Aractus Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 04:24 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Is this to me?

YES!

And again, I do not have any more proof than anyone else. It's Assange + Murray's words against the CIA. I look at i this way:

We have documented evidence of the CIA lying to the public for almost a century (if not longer). Wikileaks has never lied, and if they did their entire organisation would be discredited overnight.

You learned!

Well done, mate. Thumbsup

Banjo.