USA caught Spying on Allies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2013, 06:25 AM
USA caught Spying on Allies
Well, the US has been caught spying on it's allies. I'm not talking about observation and data collection, I'm talking about breaking, entering and theft. The US has been caught redhanded.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/worl...08609.html

I've been trying to figure how this is going to affect the USAs relationship with it's allies, and so far I can think of nothing drastic that's going to happen immediatly. What I do imagine though is a slow cooling of the way most US allies view the US and respond to the US and that this cooling will continue for decades.

How about you guys? I mean, do you think this revalation will haunt the US....and, if so, how?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: USA caught Spying on Allies
So what?
It's for your own security, you fools!!

[Image: obama-terror.jpg]

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like KVron's post
02-07-2013, 09:38 AM
This is why I'm on Snowden's side on this issue.

The spying is not being done for national security, its being done 1) because they can and 2) because it benefits a small cabal known as the ruling class to keep and ensure they remain in power.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 4 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
02-07-2013, 09:52 AM
(01-07-2013 09:37 AM)KVron Wrote:  So what?
It's for your own security, you fools!!

[Image: obama-terror.jpg]

Yeah, definitely Obama's fault. There was no terrorism before Obama. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-07-2013, 10:03 AM
I imagine all countries do it to some depth. Maybe not on the scale of the dying empire/America but after seeing this they will probably start to look for ways of doing it themselves.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-07-2013, 10:18 AM
I do not understand why everyone pretends that all spy agencies never do their jobs. I promise you the the CIA MI5 Foreign Intelligence Service, Russia or any other intelligence agency is constantly monitoring most of the world. To pretend otherwise is to be hopelessly naive. This is what they do and for the most part they are good enough not to get caught doing it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-07-2013, 01:25 PM
(02-07-2013 10:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  I imagine all countries do it to some depth. Maybe not on the scale of the dying empire/America but after seeing this they will probably start to look for ways of doing it themselves.

Yes, because all citizens are property of the state.
Did you think you were free? No, you are not. You're like cows and you have owners who can spy on you whenever they want.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]