USA the world biggest hypocrite? WW2 propaganda cartoon predicted current USA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2012, 07:49 AM
USA the world biggest hypocrite? WW2 propaganda cartoon predicted current USA
Ive just watched this WW2 propaganda cartoon made by Disney. and somehow, I am amazed by how little things have changed since then. How interesting that Disney manage to predict the present of USA since that time.

This video is called Education For Death

1 - Birth Certificate
And who doesn't have to do that? Perhaps these days you don't need to trace back all the way to grandparents (or do we?) , but people are still demanding to bring that back, just look at those rednecks requesting Obama's family's birth certificates....

2 - Naming
You still cannot name your children with names that is inapprioate in USA standard. Such as Jesus, Alah, Buddah, and Batman.

3 - Story of sleeping beauty.
Still exist - but with different name for each characters
Princess - USA / freedom / Economy / Eternal Afterlife
Evil Witch - Communist / Islamic Terrorist / Recession / Sin
Brave prince - Capitalism / George Bush / Barrack Obama / Jesus

and if that princess present Germany, then, they gonna need a demolisher to break down the castle then a helicopter to lift up the princess from above in order to save Princess USA, not to mention the prince will need 5 days to dig through her face fat and wrinkle to find her lips....

4 - The sick children.

I dunno if Nazi's did that... still, similar things do happens in USA.
Man - We received a call that you been abusing your children, ma'am
Mum - What, no.
Man - Can you identify this video recorded by our camera?

Video of Mum spanking his child after the child been very very naughty (absurdly spankable naughty)
Man - sorry, we have to take your children away because you spanked him. Thats sexual harassment!

5 - Story of Bunny and Fox
Well, at least German teach kids about science at young age. In USA, adults prefer teach fictional story to kids, because in the eyes of adults, science is BAD (eg, reproductive system, evolution, human anatomy, prey and predation relationship).
However, even with the fictional story - The adults tends the children to obtain a " correct" message and learn the "correct" idea from the story.

Example A -
Ms Teacher just taught the children about Moses and Pharol.

Teacher - What have you learned?

Hans - God is merciless and inhuman terrorist? Through Moses he threatened the Pharol with violence and death for his demand. While Pharo refused to give God what he want, he killed all the children and made people suffer?

Teacher - WHAT?! THIS IS BLASPHEMY! GO TO THE CORNER!
Teacher - okay, others, what have you learned?

Boy 1 - God is Just and almighty
Boy 2 - God is a man of his word
Boy 3 - The Pharol is evil! All idol worshiper were bad! All bad people will be punished by God in hell!
Boy 4 - Who ever disobey or worship God Jehovah is a forsaken heretic (include Allah despite they are the same God...)

Teacher - very good, children, so, Hans, what have you learned.

Hans - God is good, God is almighty, God is Just, because other children said so and I dont want go to hell.

Example 2 - Story of WW2. (History lesson - real story case, like rabbit and fox)

Teacher - so, children, what have you learned?

Boy 1 - In order to achieve victory, we need to be as inhuman and cruel as there could be; as victory is the only thing matters. Germany tried to win the war, however they lost, and their inhuman side were recorded and then criticized forever and ever. We, USA on the other side, also did inhuman act such as use nuclear weapon on civilians, but we won the war so our inhuman story can be covered up by victory.

Teacher - OMG! GO OUT SIDE IM GONNNA CALL YOUR PARENTS.

Teacher - children, what have you learned?

Boy1 - USA is the greatest
Boy 2 - USA saved the world from chaos and maintained world peace, with... (he swallowed his next word, as his next word is nuclear weapon and military force)
Boy 3 - The Japanese, German and Communist were bad! they were evil! coward! I hate them!
Boy 4 - Justice always win, USA is the hand of justice

Teacher - Hans, what have you learned

Hans - USA is the justice sword that judges the villain? dont call my parents pls, they might spank me and get taken away by child protection, again.

6 - Rabbit and Fox, reality
And, the rabbit and fox relationship, happens in USA?

Walmart - NUM NUM NUM NUM on smaller supermarket.
McDonald - NUM NUM NUM NUM on fastfood industry
Windows - NUM NUM NUM NUM on PC software industry
Justin Bibir (whatever how u spell it) NUM NUM NUM NUM on crappy music for horny girl industry
Homophobic population - NUM NUM NUM NUM on human right for homosexual marriage.
Apple NUM NUM NUM NUM on MP3 industry
Hollywood NUM NUM NUM NUM on world movie industry

NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM - FACT

Higher education

This is the part where things have actually improved. In USA, you have the choice of receive the "real" higher education, such as collage, or the "so called" higher education, such bible or military.
and most population would prefer the "so called" higher eduction - they were sent into the military and taught to become a soldier, while filled their heads with patriotic ideas, matching and highling, highling and matching and matching towards war. If USA loss, its education of death for them too.
However, if you do not wish to participate in a profession of taking life, you may chooses "religious higher education". To become a tool of God. and - [Exact same quote as the end of video, except change Party to Church]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BlahBlokesBraBroke's post
04-07-2012, 09:39 AM
RE: USA the world biggest hypocrite? WW2 propaganda cartoon predicted current USA
HEIL HITLER

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
04-07-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: USA the world biggest hypocrite? WW2 propaganda cartoon predicted current USA
(04-07-2012 09:39 AM)robotworld Wrote:  HEIL HITLER

I would prefer some more discussing, but this cartoon is fine.

I mean, making an argument on nazi improve their mind with some controversial content from a book. I guess most of the world cant really say that.

Western world - Christian Bible
Middle east - Qu'ran
Asia - ideas of buddahisim, confucious and taosim (i hope I spelled them right)
04-07-2012, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 10:10 PM by robotworld.)
You could say that there is an illusion of freedom involved. Remember what happened to Germany just after the First World War? In an attempt to pay off their war debts, they decided "Fuck it" and printed tons of money to pay off the bills, which led to hyperinflation. Coupled with the Great Depression, Germany is neck deep in shit. But then, Hitler arose, and promise change for the country. A new era for the Aryan race and for Germany. The desperate (nearly everyone) bought Hitler's ideology, and with supporters come power... the rest is history.

You could say USA had a better marketing department. USA's influence on the world today is so great, permeating everywhere in our lives.Imagine if the Soviets promoted themselves better than the US. The world would be so much more different. There's this idea when we were young that the USA is like a big brother, protecting us from terrorists abroad, and churning out innovative gadgets. This perspective changes as we grow older, with a greater understanding of the world as a whole.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
04-07-2012, 12:49 PM
This thread might need to be in the conspiracy theories forum. Just thinking out loud here. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-07-2012, 03:35 PM
(04-07-2012 12:49 PM)kim Wrote:  This thread might need to be in the conspiracy theories forum. Just thinking out loud here. Drinking Beverage
its not conspiracy theory because it have no theory in it. Just compare and contract modem USA with a WW2 propaganda cartoon
04-07-2012, 04:08 PM
(04-07-2012 09:39 AM)robotworld Wrote:  HEIL HITLER

That video reminds me of work here in the states.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp